check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Ballbusting Stories

Big Supporter

Favorite Ballbusting Stories

There are a lot of ballbusting stories out there, but IMHO not very many good ones. I was thinking it might be cool if we could create a list of our favorite stories.

My favorite is: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/w...php?storyid=59

Admittedly the writing is not that great and the actual storyline is ludicrous, but it is just so extreme (almost in a cartoonish way) that I really like it. At the point testicles are beaten with a baseball bat, the story is definitely a winner in my book.

thats the longest bb story ive ever seen

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeyfish View Post
    thats the longest bb story ive ever seen
    You can really just jump to any part and start reading, the plot is pretty nonsensical. However, the tortures the author dreams up are pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by lws8512 View Post
    You can really just jump to any part and start reading, the plot is pretty nonsensical. However, the tortures the author dreams up are pretty awesome.
    Does it count if you wrote them yourself? Lol. I wrote one for this site but as the character getting all the kicks is a fantasy creature it likely won't appeal to most lol.

I also want to write one in a medieval setting with a maiden busting the balls of all the oppressive knights...and then taking on the local dragon herself, where none of the male knights could best him, she does! By demolishing his dangling dragon eggs hehe.

Big Supporter
    Jonoffen is consistently fantastic, but someone else who never gets mentioned is Begger, who has a back catalogue with some really good stuff. His stories tend to focus more on blue-balling than on ball-busting, but he's got several tales where the two intersect in a very hot way. I'd recommend Math Class and High School Tease, in particular.

this is my all time fav ballbusting storie from http://bbstories-number2.blogspot.com/ and i added on the the end of the story some extra stuff i thought was cool

I walked into the tutor room, and was a bit shocked when I noticed the only person in there was
    Zara. I walked over to my locker trying to ignore her, but I knew she was watching me. I open the
    door, put my bag in, and locked it. I started to leave.
    "I can make you do anything I say." Zara stated. I didn't say anything, just looked at her. "It's so
    easy really. Normally you wouldn't do anything, because you don't have a reason… but I will give
    you a reason."
    "What are you talking about?" I asked.
    "I have a special power. Let me show you." She put her hands down and started starring at me. I
    wasn't sure what she was doing, but I waited. A few seconds passed, and I still was confused. I
    started feeling something in my groin. My testicles were aching slightly, but I dismissed it.
    "Can you feel it?" Zara said suddenly. I said nothing, and a few more seconds passed. The aching
    in my groin was getting slightly more noticeable. "I know you can feel it. You're just too
    embarrassed to tell me." My testicles started to hurt, but I tried not to show anything.
    "It's your balls. They're hurting aren't they?" she asked. The pain was increasing, and I shifted my
    position. "Aren't they?" she repeated. I was really confused. My balls were really hurting now. How
    could she be doing this?
    "It's really beginning to hurt now isn't it?" she smiled, "I can crush your balls by just thinking about it.
    At the moment I am just giving them a little squeeze, but if I wanted to, with a thought, I could drop
    you to your knees, or have you rolling around on the floor in agony, begging for mercy, Or If i
    wanted to be real mean I could Pop ur Balls With just my mind. The words bit into me. I was really
    hurting, and had bent forward involuntarily.
    "How are you feeling now?" Zara asked, "I expect you are in a lot of pain. You can cry if you like. I
    know I'm really hurting you." The pain was really increasing, and I had no choice but to double over,
    hands on thighs. My eyes were misting up.
    "Please stop it…" I croaked
    "Oh, does it hurt?" she said sarcastically. "Does little brandon want his mummy?" The pain continued
    to increase, and I moaned. A tear trickled down from my eye.
    "Now you see why you will do everything I say." She stated.
    "Will you do what I say?" she asked. I found it hard to concentrate on what she was saying. The
    pain was incredible intense, and my attempts to block it, or cope with it in some way were failing.
    The pain had leapt up from my groin, and was now taking over my whole body.
    "Will you do what I say?" she said louder, and I noticed a jump in pain and grunted as I bent forward
    more.
    "Yes…" I croaked. The pain stopped almost instantly with just a residual ache.
    "That's a good boy. Although I'm not sure you mean it."
    "I do!" I responded quickly. I was frightened. I didn't want to feel that pain again.
    "Well I don't know. I don't think you really realize how much is at stake if you disobey me. What you
    felt just now was just a light squeeze. That was nothing compared to the pain I could inflict on you, if
    I wanted to i could squeeze so hard that your balls would simply burst like i was standing on them
    with my barefeet full weight or like both ur balls were in a vice.
    "Please don't," I said nervously, "I will do what you say."
    "Well, I don't know." She pondered. "OK. A test. If you do what I ask, I won't hurt you. If you disobey,
    I will drop you to the floor in agony. and squeeze so hard with my mind ur balls with pop in there
    sacks without me even touching them there will be nothing but mush no more orgasms for u ever
    "I'll do what you want," I said.
    "OK. Give me your dinner money." She ordered. I paused for a few seconds, but Zara started
    starring and the pain sprang across my body. Not quite as intense as before, but it was extremely
    painful. I breathed through clenched teeth, and reached into my pocket, and quickly took out my
    money and offered it out on my hand.
    "Over here," Zara motioned, and still in a lot of pain, I limped over and dropped the money into her
    hand. One of the coins fell to the floor. "Drop my money will you?" said glared angrily, "well I'll drop
    you." Suddenly, an incredibly sickening pain shot from my groin. This was far worse than before. I
    had no hope at trying to cope with the intensity, lost all muscle control, and dropped to my knees in
    agony. I couldn't think. This really was the worst sensation I had ever felt. I had no idea pain could
    be this bad. I just wanted to be somewhere else. It was horrific. I fell sideways and curled into the
    fetal position not caring about anything but this intense horrific pain that was consuming my body. It
    seemed to continue for an eternity. In the distance I could hear Zara laughing. As suddenly as it
    had started, it stopped. I was still in significant pain, shaking a little with shock. "Now you're
    beginning to get the picture," Zara spoke forcefully, "and remember, I can squash you balls much
    harder and longer than just then. How long do you think I was squeezing?" I was still a little
    shocked, wiping tears from my eyes. "How long was I squeezing?" she asked again angrily. I got
    scared, and replied quickly, "two minutes?"
    "10 seconds," she stated. I couldn't believe it. The door opened, and two girls - Zara's friends
    walked in
    "Watch this…" Zara said to the girls, brandon. You'll do anything I say won't you?" I was
    embarrassed, but was terrified of the possibility of more pain. "Yes." I said reluctantly. "Then take
    off your trousers." She ordered. The girls laughed. I went red, and didn't move. "You heard me.
    Take off your trousers." I didn't want to, but I also didn't think I could stand any more pain, so I
    moved my hands to my trousers, un-buttoned and un-zipped them, and pulled them down. "Right
    off…" she ordered, and I compiled. The girls stared and giggled. I was now at the mercy of two
    small balls and a girl named Zara. Now i was totaly nude, ok now the fun starts said Zara, Brandon
    these are my 2 friends Brittney and Topanga we are going to play with ur balls. u did not pop them
    yet did u Zara said Topanga, no not yet i wanted to wait till u girls got here said Zara. ok girls go
    play with his balls with ur feet and ill squeeze them so u can feel them squeeze with ur
    feet,Topanga and Brittney took off there shoes and sat on down by my balls, ok ill squeeze with my
    mind will u girls squeeze his balls with ur barefeet said zara, I said plz dont do this to me. zara said
    shut up, and i was getting ready to say somthing and then all of a sudden i felt a pain in my neck
    and i could not talk. haaa i crushed his voice box with my mind said zara, he wont be saying
    anything. ok lets get started zara started squezzeing with her mind it was more pain then anything
    before. cool said the girls look at his balls there getting smaller like there being crushed, lets add
    some pressure with are feet brittney and topanga both put one of there feet togother crushing my
    balls between them it just added to the pain zara said ok its time to pop these nuts the girls took
    there feet off and zara went full power on my nuts my balls flattened it only took a few secs and
    both nots popped in there sacks. the girls looked on in aww, that was so cool topanga said they just
    popped with nothing touching them, britteny had allready orgasmed just from seeing my balls pop
    topanga got up and walk to my balls she probed my sacks with her toes to make sure they were
    popped and they were and she orgasmed as well from this. zara walked over to me and said well u
    have no balls now just mush how does it feel to know u got popped by a girl without her ever
    touching u. of couse i could say nothing my voice box was crushed as well as my balls. then zara
    said hey girls feel this and she stared at them and a moment later they droped to there knees and
    were moneing in orgasm again. hows that feel girls i put pressure on both ur G-spots brittney and
    topanga were overcome with pleasure and happieness unlike me.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    Does it count if you wrote them yourself? Lol. I wrote one for this site but as the character getting all the kicks is a fantasy creature it likely won't appeal to most lol.
    I for one am intrigued. Where can I find this story?

Right here, my friend.

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showt...t=4946&page=39

Scroll down to the ludicrously long story. It starts off written as though it could be an actual fantasy genre story because I like even fluffy and fetish stories to have something that would make them interesting to read if one were to take out all the naughty stuff, lol. And then it gets rough for the princess's servant. Hope you enjoy!

I like stories that have Asian girls in them, since my girlfriend is Taiwanese. I found these:

http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc23/asian.txt
    http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1...ostworthit.txt

I think the first one is better, the second one is a little mean.

Here's another:
    http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc8/parking.txt

I like the stories that Farmboyky on eunuch archive has written. Also check out Nicholas's Nuts, bursts, and ballbusting stories. That is where I flound Farmboyky.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Falael View Post
    I like stories that have Asian girls in them, since my girlfriend is Taiwanese. I found these:

http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc23/asian.txt
    When you mentioned asian girls I immediately thought of this exact story, which is one of my favourites, and intended to recommend it to you before seeing you'd already linked to it. High five!

Ever get a chance to read it? If so I'd love to know what you thought.

Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post
    When you mentioned asian girls I immediately thought of this exact story, which is one of my favourites, and intended to recommend it to you before seeing you'd already linked to it. High five!
    Yeah, the Valkyrie has lots of good stuff!

Favorite of mine

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    Jonoffen is consistently fantastic, but someone else who never gets mentioned is Begger, who has a back catalogue with some really good stuff. His stories tend to focus more on blue-balling than on ball-busting, but he's got several tales where the two intersect in a very hot way. I'd recommend Math Class and High School Tease, in particular.
    Here's one of my favorites. I beleive it's one of a series.
    http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/T/newea_11137The_Tort.htm

Favourite Ballbusting Stories

My favourite ballbusting story is the first one I wrote.

It took a long time to put together and even longer to knock it into a publishable manuscript.

That story was Slaves of Janice.

Alec Anaconda