check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting teen fiction

Ballbusting teen fiction

Just something I whipped up a while back, I'll continue writing it if people like what they read.

It was nine at night, the park was empty, and I was about to meet up with the girls.
    The girls were Lauren and Katie, two seventeen year old girls from one of the local council estates. Both were svelte, aggressive and above all, gorgeous cockteases with a liking for kicking men in the balls in general, and in particular destroying mine. Our arrangement was simple, we would meet up in an out-of-the-way place, I would bring them money, cans of beer, packets of smokes and some weed, and in return for my financial worship I would receive a sound beating, including the more or less total destruction of my balls. The pair of them had nothing but contempt for me, in fact I was pretty sure Katie hated my guts, but they accepted my money and tribute willingly and took a seemingly genuine delight in breaking down my manhood.
    Both looked pretty similar, Katie was a couple of inches shorter the Lauren, but they were both nicely curvy in that firm way seventeen year olds are. Their hair was dark brown, Lauren wore extensions, and invariably tied in a tight top-knot. The girls both hid their pretty faces beneath layers of make-up and proudly sported enormous pieces of gold jewelry, some pieces I had given them the money to buy. In their tight sports clothes, they looked every bit the stereotypical young, aggressive British chav sluts.

I approached them through the park warily, but they quickly spotted me and ran up to greet me.
    Katie did so by slapping me hard on the face.
    "Hey, bitch," she taunted with a wink. Lauren just stood back and ran her tongue across her lips at me. Both of them routinely teased me almost beyond endurance with no intention of letting me anywhere near them beyond our infrequent ballbusting sessions when they needed the money.
    "What yeh got for us then, mate?" Lauren asked. I obediently reached into my pocket, produced two large decks of cigarettes, each wrapped in a twenty pound note. They snatched them off me quickly along with the bag of cans I was carrying. I half-smiled at them and waited for them to open a can each.
    "Nice one, mate," Katie mocked, "who wants a good bash then?"
    Like a good, obedient bitch, I opened my legs for the girls to begin working on me.

Like I said, I'll write more if people want. This is actually based on something that I used to do.

Thumbs up alright

sounds alright so far.

Kudos.

I liked it - a lot. Keep on writing.

I didn't have to wait long for what was coming. Katie quickly stepped forward to take advantage of my open stance. The girls were wearing big, chunky brand-name shoes which in all truth were more like boots, and when one of those slams into your balls on the end of a kick boxer's leg, you know about it. I doubled over slightly as her foot collided with my testicles, the little grunt of concentration she gave out echoed the breath I exhaled as that perfect, dull pain fired up in my groin. It wasn't nearly as hard as she could kick me, certainly not as hard as she would shortly, just a little tap to let me know who's in control.
    "Katie's boyfriend broke up with 'er today," Lauren informed me, "'e was shaggin' some other lass."
    I struggled to get back into my stance, "that's crazy," I said, "who'd cheat on either of you?"
    "I know!" Katie exclaimed, her tone making it clear that flattery was going to get me no-where, "I'm dead nice, me." She winked, fluttered her hair a little, and drove her foot forward, this time I wasn't ready for it.
    Remember I mentioned she was a kick boxer? Well Katie was the under-18s women's kickboxing local champion, and the kick she delivered here was worthy of the title. Her big shoe catapulted right into my groin, hitting both balls dead on. Her grunt of effort was noticeably louder this time, but I don't remember the sound I made, I just went straight down. Pain was engulfing me, all the tension of the relatively public place to do this was gone, subservient to the fire that had just been lit in my balls.
    The girls let me lie there for a few moments, they sipped their beer and giggled to one another before Katie stepped up again and dragged me up roughly by my hair until I was in a kneeling position.
    "Not done yet, mate," she said with a knowing look towards Lauren, who chipped in,
    "Yeah, we're gonna go shag some lads after this, but we're dead pissed off about Katie's lad, and we're gonna take it all out on you, what do you say?"
    The pain was intense, but I could just about mumble a 'thankyou,' which made Lauren giggle and Katie run her fingers through my hair roughly before giving me another hard slap,
    "Good boy."

From my kneeling position I watched as Katie took a step back, I reached up to brush the welling tears from my eyes as she stopped to preen herself for a moment. She really was the perfect image of adolescent beauty, and she knew how to work every inch of it. She flicked her topknot, which fell to the small of her back, and pouted at me slightly before running her tongue over her lips the same way Lauren had when-
    Once again, my balls erupted into intense, wracking pain as I realised too late that I'd forgotten all about Lauren. The little bitch had snuck up behind me while I was in pain and drove her own foot once again, hard, into my groin. I was kneeling, so her foot had less distance to travel, but she'd compensated. She made sure I felt every ounce of pressure colliding with my already battered testicles. She didn't kick as hard as Katie, but with more precision, this kick nearly ruptured my left nut. From experience I could tell you that I'd be receiving one very soon for my right.
    That would have to wait, however, as I collapsed again straight to the floor. I was beaten already by these cruel, savage young bitches and I knew it. What worried me, as I fell, pathetically clutching my shattered balls, was that usually it took a few kicks before the girls had me down like this. Something was different this time, and I could tell just what.
    I looked up, fighting back tears, to see Katie and Lauren lighting the cigarettes I'd bought them and looking down on me with nothing but barely concealed contempt and hatred. Cruel smiles split their gorgeous teen faces as they contemplated the work they were just getting started on.
    I knew that I was about to receive a ballbusting like I'd never had before. I just hoped I could stand it.

This is a most interesting start.

I look forward to the next part of your adventure.

Alec Anaconda

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

There is some very good writing here.

I hope the_tree will continue this story. You've very much got my interest.

poolman2

really like it - good writing

Excellent! One can rely on a good old Brit chav slapper to give one's balls a hard time! Please continue.

Supreme Poster
    Nice story. Keep up the good work.

Big Supporter
    nice story pretty creative

Nice! I really enjoyed the story! Sometimes it's good to read something nice to relax!

Supreme Poster
    Am I alone in being rather keen to read the next part of this? Excellent so far - more would be very much appreciated!

With my eyes murky with tears, I could just make out Katie approaching me. When she reached where I was lying prostrate, she flicked the ash from her cigarette down onto me,
    "Y'alright down there, mate?" she called and gave a bubbly laugh, half the giggle of a little girl and half the mocking laugh of a truly harsh mistress.
    "We're still not done with you, innit?" laughed Lauren as she went to join her friend, "we're gonna have a right laugh with you tonight." she grinned and poured some of her beer down onto my head.
    All of a sudden, Katie reached down and landed a savage punch onto the back of my head.
    "Get up, she said we're not done!"
    Even though the pain in my balls was still like a fire, I managed to drag myself back to my knees. These weren't the type of girls to be disobeyed, not if they thought you were weak, not if you were some little perv like me who would pay them massive amounts to abuse his balls. If they decided I wasn't playing any more, I might get a lot more than my balls kicked. These girls carried knives, and with the savage beating I'd already gotten, I didn't dare make them angry.
    "See, thing is, mate, you're takin' the piss out of us, aren't yah?" Katie sneered at me as she drew on her cigarette, I tried to open my mouth to tell her this wasn't so, but Lauren belted me across the face, her big gold rings like knuckle dusters. Katie continued, "you think you're better than us 'cos you've got the money to pay us to do your pervy shit for you, innit?"
    "No, seriously girls, I don't..."
    "Shut up, yer you do! You think we're whores! Well Lauren and me, we're gonna make you our whore tonight!"

This time the kick in the balls was catastrophic.

Imagine the pain, it was like a freight train hitting my balls, the powerful right foot of an angry, aggressive young girl who has no respect for you and nothing but contempt for your balls. I felt something rupture and I couldn't even scream, the pain was so great. I just slid forward again and began to whimper.
    I could hear the girls giggling to one another, they were having the time of their lives. I was nothing to them, they knew they'd never get in trouble for this, they were enjoying the freedom to just ruthlessly beat someone.
    "Aww, baby, what's the matter, eh?" Lauren said to me, "are we not your fantasy any more? Is this too much for you, baby?" She knelt down to me and pulled my head up by my hair, "if we're not your fantasy any more you can just stay down," and at that moment she gave me the most seductive, sultry look I've ever seen from anyone. Her full, painted lips with her lush, wet tongue rolling over them. Her hair, ramrod straight as she turned around to tease me. I had never wanted a woman more in my life. I had to let her know she was still my fantasy, still my princess. Even though the pain was like nothing I'd ever dreamed about, I had to show my chavvy little ballbusting goddess that she was still all I dreamed about. I rose to my knees...

...And then Katie took my balls away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17860_395556520429_525705429_10763415_2718149_n.jpg  

That’s the end of that, for without balls how can Katie bust them.

Many of us were enjoying your narrative, but it seems finished.

However, the rules of fiction are flexible.

Might I suggest:

A blackbird’s shrill alarm cry awoke me into a shivering panic, with the revolting smell of male fox on my face.
    Despite the excruciating agony in my groin, I searched my pockets to find a lighter, so I might discover where I had been lying on wet grass.
    Predictably, I found my lighter missing, along with my phone, keys, money, cards and watch.
    I struggled to my feet as the moon briefly appeared from behind thick cloud, just long enough for me to see that they had not moved me.

Accompany by a flash then a bang, hail begin pounding down and stinging my face.
    Turning my back to the icy wind, I opened my fly to investigate my damage.
    To my delight, I still had two balls!
    Okay, swollen, battered and unbelievably painful, but two balls.
    I must have collapsed when the pain became unendurable and lain *********** for most of the night.

As I walked, very slowly and painfully, in the general direction of the gate, I did not care that my journey home was going to be long and hard.
    I was happy that Katie would bust me again.

(Please except my apology, if you were going to continue).

Alec Anaconda

Big Supporter
    to continue it all he has to do is say and then i woke up in severe pain but my balls were still there i imagined it when i passed out from the pain something like that