Just something I whipped up a while back, I'll continue writing it if people like what they read.

It was nine at night, the park was empty, and I was about to meet up with the girls.
The girls were Lauren and Katie, two seventeen year old girls from one of the local council estates. Both were svelte, aggressive and above all, gorgeous cockteases with a liking for kicking men in the balls in general, and in particular destroying mine. Our arrangement was simple, we would meet up in an out-of-the-way place, I would bring them money, cans of beer, packets of smokes and some weed, and in return for my financial worship I would receive a sound beating, including the more or less total destruction of my balls. The pair of them had nothing but contempt for me, in fact I was pretty sure Katie hated my guts, but they accepted my money and tribute willingly and took a seemingly genuine delight in breaking down my manhood.
Both looked pretty similar, Katie was a couple of inches shorter the Lauren, but they were both nicely curvy in that firm way seventeen year olds are. Their hair was dark brown, Lauren wore extensions, and invariably tied in a tight top-knot. The girls both hid their pretty faces beneath layers of make-up and proudly sported enormous pieces of gold jewelry, some pieces I had given them the money to buy. In their tight sports clothes, they looked every bit the stereotypical young, aggressive British chav sluts.

I approached them through the park warily, but they quickly spotted me and ran up to greet me.
Katie did so by slapping me hard on the face.
"Hey, bitch," she taunted with a wink. Lauren just stood back and ran her tongue across her lips at me. Both of them routinely teased me almost beyond endurance with no intention of letting me anywhere near them beyond our infrequent ballbusting sessions when they needed the money.
"What yeh got for us then, mate?" Lauren asked. I obediently reached into my pocket, produced two large decks of cigarettes, each wrapped in a twenty pound note. They snatched them off me quickly along with the bag of cans I was carrying. I half-smiled at them and waited for them to open a can each.
"Nice one, mate," Katie mocked, "who wants a good bash then?"
Like a good, obedient bitch, I opened my legs for the girls to begin working on me.

Like I said, I'll write more if people want. This is actually based on something that I used to do.