check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Threaded View

Big Supporter

This real cocked penis video...

Quote Originally Posted by wudafuk View Post
    https://infotomb.com/6qbub.mp4
    Real penis severed, boiled, fried, and cut into pieces.
    I have the feeling much to few people here noticed this important video, wudafuk posted.

It's from a guy who did it to himself, so that is in general not too arousing for me.

But most of the time you only see what is beeing done with the detached penis, and what is happening there, it really ...turns me on.
    That's also very instructive, a real interesting little fact is showing here. A fact I wasn't aware of. And it really makes me ...nervous.

I made a few screenshots (below), so you can see what I mean:

IT GETS HARD!!!
    (And it stays hard, as you can see later in the video.)
    Hello? Nobody realizing this?
    I wasn't aware of that:
    JUST BOIL THE AMPUTATED MEMBER AND HAVE A REAL-PENIS TO USE AND TO PLAY WITH. In front of the poor guy, of course.

-----------

I'm sorry. There is probably no woman so perverted, wanting to insert a guys detached penis. Certainly not. How tasteless.

-----------

Just let me make this clear:
    You know me, I'm on this board for many years.
    If any woman here is interested in trying this out - with some real guy's real penis - ...think it through! I'm here.
    Only mine is a little bigger...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2015-06-26-19h06m54s151_1.jpg   vlcsnap-2015-06-26-19h09m05s254_1.jpg   vlcsnap-2015-06-26-19h13m03s83_1.jpg   vlcsnap-2015-06-28-10h04m59s213_1.jpg   vlcsnap-2015-06-28-10h02m55s242_1.jpg