I got an electrostim ball crush board and what a toy! It gives a solid unyielding squeeze. I had two sessions right in a row. I didn't get the balls squeezed down to max, just until I started to fill a little weak in the knees. Then I experienced e-stim. The first round there wasn't enough lube for conductivity. It was too stingy. The next go round was pretty intense with the zapper with more lube.

There are two main problems with the board. The first is the edges of the holds are too sharp. They should have been edged. They should have advertized it as a ball crusher/ scrotum scraper, because it does both. I don't care for the latter form of 'torture.' I don't want scrotal callouses either. I'm going to have to use a razor blade or knife and sandpaper on this at some point.

The second problem is the hole is too small. The 5 cm hole is too small. I managed to squeeze all the junk in there somehow, but it should not be that hard. It needs to be just big enough to get in without giving the balls anywhere to escape back through the hole. The 4 cm penis hole is too snug when the erection is maxed out, so it acts a little like a cock ring, though I did manage to loose erection a little after each of the ejaculations. It wouldn't be too bad if the holes in the acrylic had smooth edges.

Just putting the balls through the 4cm hole is possible, but then one of the balls can start popping out the penis hole. I had a ball strap cock ring attacked to my scrotum during part of the session. Downward pulling can keep the balls out of the hole. But I ended up with my penis back in the hole again.

A suggestion for improvement would be to have ball zappers on the tender underside of the balls, as opposed to just the top. The zapper could be quite intense for coming from one of those little 3V batteries. The controls are confusing and your partner can end up zapping you harder instead of giving you relief. Off doesn't always work either. You have to press it twice, I think. The zapper can have you yelping for mercy.. which can also be kind of fun. I thought it would give a little tickle, but the zaps can be very intense. I'm going to have to stock up on those batteries.

Balls are nice and tenderized. Ball spanking would be good about right now even after two orgasms, but I don't think my wife is up for it with all that is going on.

Has anyone expanded the holes on one of these boards? What about rounding off the edges? How did you go about it?