Hello. Great site. Interested in ladies that know how to work their mans' balls. One of my ultimate fantasies, a woman that KNOWS how to play with my balls properly. Sara can we see some of your cbt pics? Thornapple... you are the man!! And your lovely wife is the woman!!! She really knows what she is doing with your balls! She is HOT!! I say that in the most respectful way. Please continue to post video clips and pictures showing her obvious talent with her lovely, beautiful hands pulling, stretching and squeezing your testicles. I saw your video segments at ntcweb.com and at newart.com. WoWWEEE!!!! KaZoWWEEEE!!!All great. The one called "stretchslap"MOV(the one that was in Quicktime format) was so ULTRA HOT, that I almost had an orgasm from seeing your lovely wife and her exquisite hands pull and stretch and squeeze your balls. Your wife is GREAT and HOT!!! I'll post more questions here and on ntcweb and I may register at newart too. Thanks for providing those vids/pictures. Really, REALLY (emphasis added), looking forward to a LOT more videos/pictures of your wife working on your package.