check the ballbusting updates here

Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian BB pics/clips/links

Supreme Poster

schoolgirl

Anyone remember there once was a Japanese TV series or something where there was a group of school girls bullying guys. It featured several great grabs and a few prolonged squeezes.

Big Supporter
    Ah yes I recall it being her, be cool if your able to locate it...
    Heres hoping

[quote=johnny_cockNballs;108715]I made & put in that clip 3 ~ 4 yrs ago here, & it went viral at that time on Internet. Clip is of Erika Nagai (MMA fighter retired) on set of movie explaining how she can ******** guy with her one hand. She had a reputation for cracking walnuts in her hand to show her powerful grip.

I will try to find it & put in again, but what host service is working now?

Quote Originally Posted by kickme000 View Post
    I just posted this earlier today in the video links thread, but just now saw this thread for asian clips. These are all from a Japanese movie.

A group of women are street fighting a group of men & are kicking their asses. At the end of the fight, one of the girls holds a guy's arms behind his back and a woman kicks him in the balls. He goes down & the camera cuts to a wide shot where we see all four men on the ground holding their groin in pain. Only the one bust is shown.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/210357595/gbg_1_.zip
    A woman wearing very low-cut pants approaches a man and asks for money in exchange for sex. He doesn't want the sex, so she reaches in his pocket and takes his money. He tries to take the money back and she knees him in the balls. He yells, "That hurts! Balls!"
    http://rapidshare.com/files/210568542/gbg_2_.zip
    Two sexy women are discussing how to get money without having sex. They talk about bringing a guy to a hotel, let him think he's going to get laid "and just before he sticks it in you, grab his nuts and squeeze them to bits." She makes a squeezing motion with her hand as she says this. The other woman responds, "I can do that. Grab his nuts and squeeze, right?" She also makes the squeezing motion while she says this.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/211014870/gbg_3_.zip
    Verbal via voice-over during a sex scene.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/211014871/gbg_4_.zip
    A woman tells her friend to "Squeeze them hard."
    http://rapidshare.com/files/211014872/gbg_5_.zip
    Verbal during a sex scene.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/211014873/gbg_6_.zip
    A woman is chained down and has her tits & cunt lashed with a whip. Her tits get it so much that they bleed. After she is whipped, the guy lights his lighter and puts it to her crotch. Clip is about a minute long.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/211014875/gbg_7_.zip
    Hi, can you repost this files?
    What is the film name? Or imdb link?
    Please help me!

[quote=cbtsubbie;108806]Ah yes I recall it being her, be cool if your able to locate it...
    Heres hoping

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    I made & put in that clip 3 ~ 4 yrs ago here, & it went viral at that time on Internet. Clip is of Erika Nagai (MMA fighter retired) on set of movie explaining how she can ******** guy with her one hand. She had a reputation for cracking walnuts in her hand to show her powerful grip.

i reckomend zippyshare.com it allows multiple dls at the same time,no annoying captu thingy and it starts dling strait away,lol dont know how long all that will last but while it does

Quote Originally Posted by Jigillo42 View Post
    Anyone remember there once was a Japanese TV series or something where there was a group of school girls bullying guys. It featured several great grabs and a few prolonged squeezes.
    I think your talking about my nightly dreams!!!!! If they made a series like that i think my balls would explode!!!!!!!!!

Big Supporter

asian/japanese busting women?

Just curious as to if anyone knows of the source of several clips that have japanese women, usually out numbered busting guys.
    The clips seem to have slightly higher production values almost like the are scenes from films possibly? The busts arent quite real and the reactions are slightly OTT. They usually have the women in business attire, short skirts...
    There are afew Ive come across on You Tube but cant recall the links as they have weird names I guess to get past being taken down.
    There was the Moka (?) nurse ones and then a busty cop type one Ive seen but then there was one of a woman going into a building where some lab guys try to stop her and she ends up kneeing kicking and squeezing their balls in said OTT fashion and then was another fight scene type one of kicks and stuff.
    Just wondered if a)anyone has those kinda things to re post here and b) if we know if they are from particualar 'films' or just random scenes or if they are made by same ppl?
    Whilst its not 100% real, I guess its ballbusting entertainment ?

Any feedback would be great

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cbtsubbie View Post
    Just curious as to if anyone knows of the source of several clips that have japanese women, usually out numbered busting guys.
    The clips seem to have slightly higher production values almost like the are scenes from films possibly? The busts arent quite real and the reactions are slightly OTT. They usually have the women in business attire, short skirts...
    There are afew Ive come across on You Tube but cant recall the links as they have weird names I guess to get past being taken down.
    There was the Moka (?) nurse ones and then a busty cop type one Ive seen but then there was one of a woman going into a building where some lab guys try to stop her and she ends up kneeing kicking and squeezing their balls in said OTT fashion and then was another fight scene type one of kicks and stuff.
    Just wondered if a)anyone has those kinda things to re post here and b) if we know if they are from particualar 'films' or just random scenes or if they are made by same ppl?
    Whilst its not 100% real, I guess its ballbusting entertainment ?

Any feedback would be great
    Check Out Soft On Demand (sometimes just SOD)
    and Hibino

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by agoknee View Post
    Check Out Soft On Demand (sometimes just SOD)
    and Hibino
    Oh right, cant work out that SOD site and whats the Hibino one?
    Know of any of these clips or anyone have them to put up?

Quote Originally Posted by crushee View Post
    Great, keep posting! These asian girls are wonderful in ballbusting.
    There used to be -years ago- a site named "tamahimeden" ; it was Japanese, as far as I remember, but it has (been?) closed. Have you any in formation about similar sites?
    Looks like quite a few people in here remember Tamahimeden

Gone but certainly not forgotten.

Thanks for the memories.

Big Supporter
    Any update on this?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    I made & put in that clip 3 ~ 4 yrs ago here, & it went viral at that time on Internet. Clip is of Erika Nagai (MMA fighter retired) on set of movie explaining how she can ******** guy with her one hand. She had a reputation for cracking walnuts in her hand to show her powerful grip.

One from this topic you mean?

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4969&page=3

I might have that somewhere, but don't remember her saying that.

Big Supporter
    Looks interesting, wouldnt mind seeing it either if its still about

Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    One from this topic you mean?

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4969&page=3

I might have that somewhere, but don't remember her saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by obedientesticle View Post
    There are some slight disadvantages for my taste in the Japanese movies. I like cfnm, but often the males wear clothes. and, if not, they pixel (censor) the genitals, problably because some kind of japanese law. Which is quite funny, because they do the most disgusting or brutal things but censor the genitals. Also, I do not like that the videos are so big. Takes a lot of download time and if you get your vids from the net (which you shouldn't ), there are many parts to download before you can see anything, even it is possible that I don't like the vid - which I can only find out after hours of downloading.
    i’ve always wandered the same, they put a censor where you still can see that it’s clearly a penis…maybe it’s a japanese thing?

Big Supporter
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdfy3MzWuOc

Anyone know where the busts the guy commenting below the clip is on about are? Love this scene even tho its abit ott and silly...
    There are similar ones of this type around...are they from same movie produce? Are they actual movies or fan made kinda stuff?
    Any more like it would be great!

nice pics....i love asian ballbusting