Thread: Ball biting

Hybrid View

I like movie 2 Ice. It's clear she really hurt his ball

Like the animations in the stomp thread Rani Here's some toon mouth action
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails suck.jpg   suck1.jpg   suck3.jpg  

Or do ya prefer the real thing?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wow.jpg  

Smile wow nummer 2

just checked out this thread..incredlible...very nice pics...would like to contribute, but am not able yet.
    dear admin, what do i have to do 2 contribute?
    cheers

Keep posting comments and be patient (frustrated??). It takes a few days for the system to catch up, then you'll be able to post all of the attachments you want. I look foreward to seeing what you have.

I'm anxious for the system to catch up so i can view the attachments, they look awesome! Any pics with fingernails scratching the underside of the sac while sucking or biting would be great!

I've had that done to me, sucked into a woman's mouth, not bitten.

If done too fast and or hard it can still hurt. But a damn nice balance of pleasure and pain.

some balls!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blackcrackaddicts1001 (6).jpg   blackcrackaddicts1101 (6).jpg  

nice

I love aggressive women, a bit and a squeze is nice, but I draw the line on purely abusive sex like punching and kicking.

Spielt sie an den Glocken, möcht sie was entlocken

there's been some pretty good links on here lately but been getting slow the last week or so what's up? anyway here's a clip from a real fetish night club go to about a minute 30 secs. in http://www.sendspace.com/file/oezr6v
    p.s. as much as the clips and pics are cool are there any good personal stories any of you have. There used to be some good one's on here.

Pretty good find, alias. Naturally, I wish she'd bite waaay harder, but the woman is damn sexy and it's a pretty hot scene. Where'd you find it?

i found it searching fetish clips dot com unfortunatly there isn't anything else by that girl and not too much of that fetish on that site but its worth a glace over.

Big Supporter
    ok im a bit shy but kegan here has encouraged me to type and im kinda curious about this im his girlfriend dont say anything harsh plzzz this is my first post but i thought this would be a good place to tell this i actual bit kg (short for kegan) today it was so funny it was nice felt great in my mouth and the way he sat up and gave a groan just amazed me it was very fun it felt sas if it was gonna give but he has assured me that balls or at least his are pretty strong so i hope to do more but im shy so no posting vids...but i will share stories if anyone wants to hear, im blushing so much well maybe ill write back soon...plzz be nice to me...

Brother Love/Alexis Silver

Wow!!!! I've just seen the Brother Love/Alexis Silver scene from extreme ballbusters .com. This is the best ball biting/busting scene to date. Let me tell you. She enjoyed biting his balls so much. He would have her punch too, but whenever she got the chance she went right back to biting his cock and balls. Her first bite to his cock left easily visible teeth marks. Chicks usually have to bite Brother Love pretty good to get him to tense up and she had him squirming. I'm downloading it right now but my previous downloads were all corrupted. If anyone has it, I want it. Definitely down to trade you any clip in my arsenal for it, if it doesn't download. I'm puttin' the word out.