check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Could you please tell about your REAL experience?

Hybrid View

Big Supporter
    Soft kicks give me a bit of an uncomfortable feeling. Not really painful, but just a shock each time. Hard kicks give me a painful burning sensation in my lower body.
    Still I let her do it to me.

I'm more of a kneeing guy though. I prefer those. They can hurt as much as a good kick, but for some reason feel more intimate.

I started about 15 years ago with it, and was lucky that all girlfriends(except 1 but that didn't last long for other reasons) I had were into it. Into ballbusting, cbt and more.

What works for me is to keep the lower body relaxed. If it isn't relaxed, it hurts much more. To me that is.

Quote Originally Posted by bartender80 View Post
    Soft kicks give me a bit of an uncomfortable feeling. Not really painful, but just a shock each time. Hard kicks give me a painful burning sensation in my lower body.
    Still I let her do it to me.

I'm more of a kneeing guy though. I prefer those. They can hurt as much as a good kick, but for some reason feel more intimate.

I started about 15 years ago with it, and was lucky that all girlfriends(except 1 but that didn't last long for other reasons) I had were into it. Into ballbusting, cbt and more.

What works for me is to keep the lower body relaxed. If it isn't relaxed, it hurts much more. To me that is.
    Thats a good description, thank you.

Your comment proofs that there are probably much more girls that like to dominate Men than most people think.

(What I write now may be a bit Off topic but still fits into real experiences)

I've had a childhood experience with a 11 Y.o girl when I was 13. She didn't bust my balls but pushed me around and screamed at me.
    Then she said something I'll never forget. She said: I didn't know that Girls can be as sexy when they hurt boys.

Other than that I had an 18 y.o good looking girl in my class that occasionally talked about how "sadistic" she is. She kicked other guys in the Balls and almost got at me once but she said that I was 2 friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by bartender80 View Post
    I'm more of a kneeing guy though. I prefer those. They can hurt as much as a good kick, but for some reason feel more intimate
    I like the knee, the girl has to get close to you, which maybe why you find it more intimate. I used to go to a Domme called Nina, who would tease me by smiling seductively, get real close and use her hands to push her tits almost into my face, and say something like "Wouldn't you love to get your hands on these!" Then up came her knee, good and hard. A perfect combination of arousal and pain!