check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Hello friends. How do you think we can persuade femaledom to come back?

Hybrid View

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dark View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to write and share your personal experience. As I said I appreciate your enthusiasm and kindness; however I can't think of "Sharon" a 40+ years old woman hiding like a god waiting to hear our prayers. "She" wouldn't even bother to write something between these lines in this forum "I agree with arastoo98 I will come back after a certain number of prayers; and dark is a pessimist and defeatist, don't listen to him"... I would be interested to hear others' opinion on this too.
    I agree with you . Why is Sharon silent and saying nothing? Why is she careless? Why did she disappear like a loser?
    Note that not all of her models are forty years old, and we really want femaledom back. Although age is a number, it has nothing to do with a person's attractiveness
    I think the future of this website depends on us. How hard we try and do not despair.Let's be honest with ourselves and let us be fair , Do we follow femaledom on Twitter? Do you recommend it to your BB friends? Did we warn those who do not follow the copyright law about this website? Have we sent a message to Sharon and consoled her about these events? Did we ask her to come back?
    None of this costs money and does not take much time. But unfortunately we are all waiting for someone else to do these. And we bring only useless excuses and reasons.
    Anyway, I hope you do not regret and do not grieve later.
    Good luck

Big Supporter

Elise

Friends
    Now that the cowardly and loser Sharon does not want to return , We ask mistress elise , ballbusting universe or kinkykicks to come back.They were also very good and may respond to our request.

Guys I get the disappointment but seriously look at the name calling, it isn't cool.

Nothing lasts forever. Try thinking of this site like a favorite TV show that ended years ago, but still has an enthusiastic fandom. It takes years to build up the kind of content this website has. I know dommes who leave their websites up and running for that reason long after they finish making content. Also, being a pro domme and making content is not a sustainable career for most, won't always pay rent, and people move on with their lives. People gotta eat. We could speculate forever about what happened. Undoubtedly, life happens.

This board gets a lot of traffic, way more than say KITG. My interview post from a few days ago already has over 1000 views. Some threads have millions. For an old site that you can't sign up to anymore, it's really surprising. It's cool that it's still up and running because sites like this do not run for free. So lets just appreciate that we still have this site and message board. Nobody is obligated to provide it for us. It will be a big loss for ballbusting lovers when this site folds.

Big Supporter
    Sorry friends. I have talked a lot here and I did not intend to continue. And I'm really tired.And I do not like to say what to do or not to do. Everyone wants to do anything.
    The type of need we have to these websites is very different from our need and view of the TV series. It's very hard for me as an addicted to these websites to shut them all down at once. especially mistrees Elise. We do not currently have any active cfnm websites.
    And the very sad part is that we were not innocent and we did not do anything against copyright.We even hesitate to follow Twitter or message to sharon. We did nothing for our favorite websites.
    But I think they will start working again after Corona. Because it is unlikely that anyone spend money in vain to maintain here.If the demand is enough, they will start again. And everything depends on us. I hope my friends give a little effort and support and put aside their stubbornness.
    Thank you very much

Big Supporter
    It was really unbelievable to me that one day Sharon would leave such a website and such fans. A website with all these brilliant records and passionate fans. It is very hard and painful to believe it. God damn those who hurt everyone for a small fee from some websites like keep2share.... and upset others. It is very, very difficult for me to have lived with them for seventeen years since 2003.They were a part of our lives. We eagerly checked all the updates every day and enjoyed it. I wish we could do something to get them back.Their absence is a great emotional vacuum for us. Sharon should not have left us like this. This was not fair at all