check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Good AI tools to generate images or stories about ballbusting?

Good AI tools to generate images or stories about ballbusting?

Hi!

I am curious if you know any good AI tools (best free, but paid is also fine if really good) to generate enjoying ballbusting stories or erotic images about ballbusting?
    Maybe you already have good tips for the input?

• For story generation I currently evaluate using GPT4All with Lexi-Llama-3-8B-Uncensored on my computer. It certainly does generate some okish ballbusting stories sometimes. But it often is very superficial/sketchy - maybe my input is just not good enough...
    • For image generation I started to try out https://comfyuiweb.com/#ai-image-generator, where you have the possibility to freely generate images. But I do not get the tool to generate explicit ballbusting content in a good quality.

What are your experiences? Can you recommend certain tools or inputs to use?

Thanks

Big Supporter
    For stories i use "yodayo". i does really what you want, especially when you create a character and give him all the evil things you want. I made a sadasdic farmgirls whos fetish is to wear black rubbergloves and wellies and ******** animals and men and boys with the elastrator.
    For images i use bing image creator. Its the only one that creates realistic images and what you want, but not absolut no sexuell themes. I does not even draw an elastrator or other farmtools.

thanks for more information

dezgo.com is pretty good for image generation. Free and no account required.