check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Post-Ejaculatory Ball Busting Discussion

Big Supporter

Post-Ejaculatory Ball Busting Discussion

My balls used to be really sensitive. I remember as a newly wed having my wife spank my balls during hand jobs. She probably wasn't spanking (or patting) that hard and the feeling was so overwhelming, I had to quickly grab her wrist probably after three to five pats to get my breath. I wish I had that level of sensitivity. The sexy pain would reverberate throughout my genitals up into my abdomen with one blow.

Fast forward to my fourties, and I've got her isolating each nut between a thumb and forefinger and squeezing her maximum strength, a hold I was too afraid to suggest when we were newlyweds, even with a light squeeze.

Now, in my 50's, I'll occasionally ask for ball spanking during handjobs. It still hurts a little and feels good, a little, at the same time. My balls are also smaller than they used to be, especially one of them.

I still want my testicles until I die, so I can keep up a supply of testosterone to pound and service my lady until that is no longer an option, physically.

But I miss ball busting sometimes. My wife is away on a trip at the moment, but I'm thinking of something when she gets back. I remember from our many sexual liasons that if she had a firm squeeze on my balls while I ejaculated, suddenly that nice pain-pleasure ball squeeze would turn unbearable after ejaculation.

Once I asked her to keep stroking my penis, no matter what, after I ejaculated, and not to let up. She was spanking my balls with her other hand. She isn't sadistic, but she kept spanking my balls after I asked her to let up instead of stroking the head. I think she said, "Isn't that what you wanted me to do?" It wasn't as bad as I might have thought. It was less 'sexy' but there was still some sexy ball pain.

So I figure I can get more pain with less stimulation after ejaculation. As I got older, it has gotten to where it can take me a while to ejaculate, especially during handjobs. In the past, ball busting could speed that up. But it isn't always as effective. My wife is getting older also, and her hands get sore and tired more easily as I take longer. If I ejaculate, she's probably glad it's over. Asking her to start spanking my balls after ejaculation might not be a pleasant idea for her. And it's not clear when its over. A ball spanking could excite me again.... maybe... and make me want round two, though it is less likely as I age.

I've got some little hourglasses I bought for ballbusting games. They range from 15 seconds to 10 minutes. I could have her set up an hourglass and that's how long I get busted for post ejaculation. For her sake and mind, I'd probably stay away from the 5 and 10 minute hourglasses, but we could do a 'random draw' between 30 seconds and 3 minutes. I can start with a selection of lower numbers for her to grab. Hourglasses are clearly labeled and color coded on top, though that could be covered with tape.

I'm considering her using a stroker on me, which would decrease the hand squeezing motions and reduce fatique so she would have more hand energy for the ball busting, and she could easily keep the stoker going after I ejaculated, but I enjoy the intimacy of the hand-to-penis contact and wouldn't want the use of a stroker to be normal for these sessions.

This stuff would have been more fun when I was younger, more sensitive, and would have needed to be tied up for the post-ejaculatory penis stimulation part, if she includes that.

Have any of you experienced post-ejaculatory ball busting? Is it a way to increase sensitivity for those who have lost some of it over the years?

Big Supporter
    I'd probably want a little ball warm up before ejaculation. We could negotiate out what kind of ball spanking I want after ejaculation. She could demonstrate during the handjob-- force, rhythm, speed, and locations, and I could agree to it, before ejaculation while it is still easy to take and easy to agree to.