check the ballbusting updates here

Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190
Results 2,836 to 2,840 of 2840

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fastriker View Post
    hello ¿somebody can help me to find the film´s title of this scene ? https://thisvid.com/videos/defeated-fighter-un-manned/
    This looks really interesting, and I'd love to see it, too. Unfortunately, ThisVid isn't even accepting new memberships. As such, there's no way to even send a friend request to the uploader. Perhaps if another member of the forum here has a copy, they'd be kind enough to upload it to a sharing site for a limited amount of time?

Does anyone know a nice video of a sexbot/fembot malfunctioning and doing a penectomy (or **********)?

links to nothing. What is the ******?

I had a dream last night that I cheated on my wife & when she found out, she cut my dick off & antagonized me before eventually flushing my severed dick down the toilet. In the dream she found out I was cheated, & planned her revenge. She thought to herself, “ I will be nice enough to let him cum one last time before cutting off his dick!” When i arrived home from work she was naked with six inch red bottom heels on. She walked up to me & pulled my pants down & off. She pushed me down onto the sofa where she began sucking my dick in a sensually & seductive way. It was amazing she sucked my big black dick until cum shot out into her mouth where she swallowed my cum. While my head was back & eyes were closed from her finishing my blow job. I did not see her reach under the couch & grab heavy duty scissors. She wrapped them around my dick & began to squeeze with all her might! I screamed for her to stop, but it didn’t take much for the sharp blades to slice through my still hard big black dick. Once the cut was executed my dick hit the floor with a slight thud. I screamed out in pain & shock as I look down to realize she had just cut off 85% my big black dick. I saw my severed dick sitting on the floor, & when I reached over to try & grab it. She stepped on it like a cockroach with her six inch red bottom high heels. When she stepped on it, the head of my dick was still exposed from under her heel & you could see remnants of cum oozing out from the pressure of her stepping on it. I moaned out, “ No, don’t step on it. “ And when I tried to move her foot off of it she kicked my hand away & picked my severed dick up off the floor. She started to walk away from me with my severed dick dangling in her hand, as she struts down the hallway & into the bathroom. I screamed out, “Wait!” And rushed to the bathroom behind her. Clutching my bloody stump. She was standing there with my severed dick dangling over the toilet! I yelled, “No! Please don’t! I need my dick!!” She respond back with, “ Didn’t I tell you I was going cut that dick off if I catch or even think you’re cheating on me! Huh, what do you have to say!” I replied, “Baby, It was just a dream I didn’t do anything! Please don’t flush my dick down the toilet! “ There was a brief pause, then she said, “ I don’t believe you!” And violently tossed my severed dick in the toilet & flushed it down! I screamed out, “ No, my dick!! I need my dick!” By time I made it over to the toilet, I wasn’t able to grab it. I saw the shaft go down first, with the head of my cock being the last thing I saw before the toilet swallowed my dick down. As my wife walks away from me, she says, “And I want a divorce, you don’t have a dick anymore!”