The Wrestlers challenge: ********* on The Mat Part 1

Nadine was always infatuated with boys since she could remember. She found them attractive but of all the features she admired mostly were their genitals. She enjoyed their vulnerability’s. Their testicles.

Nadine grew up in a big family with 6 brothers and 2 sisters. With that all were involved in jui jitsu and martial arts. Her mother was 7 time national champ. Yana, Nadine’s sister was someone she looked up to . Yana was in a bad abusive relationship. She remembered when Yana had a huge argument with her abusive boyfriend and eventually had enough . One day they got into it and as the man swung at Yana she kicked him on his naked balls and popped his balls. She remembers when they took him in a stretcher . She had ruptured her ex husbands testicles sending him to the hospital after an argument.

From what I was told it was with her bare hands and Nadine witnessed the whole thing first hand. Nadine grew intrigued about the ability to crush a mans balls at a young age. And since her family had been in martial arts she had also been training since a young age. And she was good . Very very very good.

She always told the story to her closest friends and at her womanhood she became aroused with the idea of destroying a mans testicles even further actually challenging boys to fights.

And Nadine wasn’t only dangerous she was stunning. Her body immaculate she had the thickest thighs muscular and toned . Her ass you could imagine beautiful form and exotic facial features mixing between Asian and Hispanic. Her massive tits and backside made her the most coveted in school.

Nadine would train daily at a dojo fighting men and beating them easily. She became quite infatuated with domination specifically beating men and exploiting their genitals . She found the irony of a mans testicles being their most prized possession and their biggest weakness sexually arousing . She envisioned taking a man one on one and just breaking his balls with her bare fists.

Though mentally she felt this way she had never gotten a chance to take a man on and exploit his jewels. She would often practice cracking walnuts to improve her ability to crush a man in an instance with her bare hands.

At 22 years of age she was fully developed with 34 c breasts muscular petite frame and the largest ass I had ever seen on an Asian woman. She was confident and never backed down from any man at school.

Yana her older sister was not to far away similar voluptuous and taller with a more muscular build. Both had gorgeous piercing blue eyes and long thing black hair.

Yana grew up in China for the early portion of her life and was trained by female warrior monks. She had learned the ancient art of testicular exploitation . It focused on distracting and exposing the male genitals to provide for a lethal blow to any man regardless of size.

One day a group of us were conversing together when the topic of the superior sex came up. I at the time was a star collegiate wrestler in my 140 pound weight class. Obviously I knew these girls were trained but I had no doubt that they would lose terribly if they were to fight a trained man. Nadine as we spoke made a comment” god to be honest I’d love to have a chance against a guy but like no holds barred ... “
Jen her friend said with a Smile “ you’d like to POP those balls! Ehh ! Just bam !” She laughed i grew aroused at the topic as Jen finished “ once you have a man by the balls… it’s nights out ..right testicle baring man!” She slapped my thigh as she finished . I looked her in the face confused .

I replied “you mean like a street fight?” Jen looked at Nadine with smile “ something like that , right Nadine … a good swift kick in the balls will end it .” I stammered half aroused and half looking to antagonize and tease the gorgeous women.” Yea yea .. kick the balls yea that hurts but you girls don’t have the same strength we have. It will only make us angrier to be honest…. Then we’d just pound you and make you suck us off so just chill with that nonsense.”

Nadine with her massive chest looked me dead in the eyes . “ Oh is that the case … us girls would just get pounded if we fought a man… “ I looked back at her beginning to get aroused. I was lost in her eyes as she suddenly licked her lips. s

• Looking back me I never thought the sexy bitch began to get aroused and felt her panties get wet. And again looked me dead in my eyes with a sadistic assertive confidence that finally made my dick rock hard and sternly said “ exactly like that ... If balls were fair game … I would fuck a guy up easily.” I with a raging hard on smugly replied .” I’m sorry sweetheart but I seriously doubt that you’d have a chance against the weakest man in the world let alone me.”Jen hearing my reply looked down at the table where 2 oranges laid and a banana then sadisticly looked up and smiled holding both small oranges in her manicured hand , letting them sit in her basket of a palm as her claws engulfed them. She jiggled them up in her clawed hand as they settled back , she with an angered sadistic tone replied “ you see … with his balls fair game … no man could beat a trained woman.” As she finished she slowly began to crush the oranges . “ I could crush his will slowly …” as the oranges began to deform but still remaining intact. Her eyes pierced mine as she continued “ Or… I could .. DESTROY HIM IN … LIKE THIS.” Her hand slammed shut as the oranges exploded as juice splurged all over the table . Her nail punctured the fruits decisively as they dangled in front of my face . I thought I had almost ejaculated as I took a deep gulp speechless. Nadine watching this looked at me giggling , “ what’s wrong big boy… crushed fruits get you shook..!”I looked at Jen and said “my balls ain’t fruit“ Nadine interjected “especially with his balls fair game ... your balls .. unfortunately are …. Fruits … ripe for the picking … digging my claws into a man in a nice fight … uGHHHH… it would be epic” she started giggling . “ a man with his balls crushed…wooo baby I’d like my chances .” I was taken back by this and felt the Women were a bit to confident . I laughed back “ Nadine you’d get your ass kicked if you got into it with a guy on the street even with your training . “ Nadine wanted to put him in his place and new exactly how to do so.

She replied” really, I disagree... put your fruits on the line now and see what happens “ as she slowly lifted her leg up underneath the table looking deep into my eyes with a sadistic smile and pushed it right in between my legs trapping my massive nuts to the bench edge and compressed them firmly. I suddenly felt her leg snap up and catch my balls solidly against my seat.

My eyes bulged and I yelped as she crushed my plums with her foot. Looking right at me she cooed” unless you have the balls ...” she pushed further with her foot. I was speechless as I grasped to my groin “to take me on ...and by the feel of it … you do ..but for how long… Jen they are like plums… you’d love these. “ Jen looking at me as Nadine pressed my balls up on the bench rolling them around, which was quite easy as I was wearing boxers and loose basketball shorts. She had free reign as she pushed harder I gasped , Nadine holding the ruptured oranges continued as she increased the pressure “ and if you think women are so easy to beat… why don’t you put these on the line ? Or are you worried I’ll harm your pride ?” She slammed her foot harder by 10 fold this time into my trapped testicles as I yelled “ ahh your crushing them... ugh pleasss ahh ugh..” my eyes bulged as I gasped trying to escape but was pinned . My whimpers were met with grinds my balls to the edge of breaking. Nadine loved it and as she twisted one more time she looked me dead in my petrified eyes.” I’d fuck you up so easily... I’d crush your balls and leave you begging for me to fuck you... hahah! “ she lifted her leg off my balls for a brief second as I relaxed and then slammed her foot back down without mercy . My testicles smashed as I began to sweat. I suddenly felt my body shake as I ejaculated silently in my shorts. She had not noticed my erection some how as I began to convulse and twitch in ecstasy. She had me mentally and by my balls, I was helpless.

Our friends all were taken back as Nadine increased the pressure on my balls. Yana looked at me sitting next to her sister “ looks like she gots your cojones trapped... don’t you sis ? Second delay was perfectly done ... I taught you well.“ Nadine seductively smiled in confirmation “ I indeed do have him by the balls you could say.... If I wanted to youd be done in a second and you’d be finished as a man ... I can easily destroy your testicles.”

Yana put her hand around my shoulder as I hunched over huffing..” not so tough now aren’t we? My sis here has fucked up some guys in her time and let me say one thing she covets … is breaking a pair of balls.... big firm ripe cocky balls. Which you have don’t you ?!”

With her final word nadine pushed further as I attempted to get up but was pulled back down to the seat as my balls were trapped. Yana looked at me with a smile as well “ you better sit down or you’ll rip your manhood right off.....hahah I wouldn’t push Nadine my sister is pretty capable of handling herself.... and a man ....”

Nadine continued “ wanna give it a try … putting your balls where your talk is… fight me… or are you scared a little girl can break your precious plums!?? ( she slammed her foot down briefly again) as I began to beg “ please my balls I can’t…” Nadine with her final slam felt my rock hard erection , as I gasped in agony sweat dripping of my body as I began to turn pale. She smiled knowing my secret… “ guess what sis … tough guy likes getting his balls busted… he’s hard as a ROCK!” Jen in excited shock.. “ NO.. you .. Oh My… those balls… oh my…”

Nadine propped her massive tits up across the bench noticing I was in no position to argue. Licking her lips She rubbed her foot on my erection and began inticing me with joy. “
Oh you like me smashing these balls don’t you?! “ she slammed her foot up and down as Precum oozed from my firm erection.
She leaned in further, as we tried to remain quiet not to be noticed…

“Give these balls to me... I’ll make it a memory for a lifetime ...” she began twisting my testicles to mush as I convulsed in ecstasy I began to breathe heavily. As my penis was firm and erect.

Yana looked down at my groin smiling .”
You got him girl finish him!!haha “

I began to grow weak as I was on the verge of orgasm .. Nadine with the eyes of opportunity grinned as she crushed my balls to the edge of the bench leaving me speechless “ what’s wrong ??balls about to burst??? Oh if you’re this easy on a bench let me get you one on one..”

Yana smiled “yea your balls want it .. crush him sis!”

Nadine slammed her foot down making me ejaculate again , making my eyes roll back into my head . Jen smiled “ oh he just busted a nut….hahah .. my god .. you sick fuck… men are pathetic.”

As I convulsed from my erection Nadine lifted her foot off briefly as I sat in a daze, “You versus me no holds barred.... one on one or do you not have the Balls to fight a woman like me???.” As I continued my trance she slammed her foot down again sending another reload from my balls. More semen shot out as her foot made contact.

I was drenched in sweat and shaking as Yana looked over to her sister “ not until he agrees… break him! smash his balls nadine finish him for good hahah.. show him who the stronger sex is. Nadine cruelly twisted her foot mashing them against the wooden ledge I began to sweat and breathe heavily as she grounded my nuts to near bursting... the bitch smiled “ ohh I feel that …I feel all of that … the pressure … the realization of .. your inferiority … your balls at my mercy… ... hurts doesn’t it ?? Getting your nuts crushed!” As she again slammed down harder on my jewels.. I began to feel faint but again found my penis getting erect. Nadine smiled holding her foot on my package as I dangled “ he’s hard again… He likes it Yana he likes getting his weak testicles mashed ..”

she lifted her leg off briefly and really let me have it . I yelped stuttering “
Okkk k k kk.. I. Iii .. please ! Stop!” Nadine with a smile looked me dead in the eyes and increased the testicle press to 90 percent of her strength I felt my testicles flattening outward from the the bench they were pinned too . I convulsed and almost fell back off the bench to be caught by yana... Yana holding my frame got in my face looked at me as I stared back my view blurry” is it going to happen ?? Game on ?? balls versus pussy... ?? “ On the verge of fainting in rasping voice I submitted “ yyy y ess please..”

Nadine stood up after her foot pushed in one more time into my crushed my nuts… yana clapped as I fell off the bench onto my back. “ Down for the COUNT!”
They both high fived looking down at me covered in semen soaking through my shorts still semi erect with a near broken pair . “Wow the big bad man on his back Dick hard with a set of broken balls… what a statement hope you enjoyed the orgasm... next time you’ll wish you never had balls.. men are so pathetic” Nadine said as she looked down “ get ready you got 3 weeks before I break your balls…”

I looked back at her from my back and said “ you’re crazy Nadine I’ll fuck you up.. you bitch .” She walked away with her sisters her as jiggling in immaculate form. I thought to myself “ My word she fucked me up… and she’s crazy .. I’m fucked..”…

To be continued ..