check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

This reads very much like one of Byron's stories at EA. His kind of style and subject-matter!

Registered Member
    Very hot jlj!

aspettando

aspettando una miss decisa x una castrazione
    mahhhh quando !!

Registered Member

********** vs. Penectomy

Information I've learnt:
    The exact definition of ********** is simply the removal of testes, and penectomy is the removal of the penis. However, in ancient Chinese history, the eunuch was labeled as a ********* man, even though both his penis and testes were removed.

********** vs. Penectomy...

A reason for this wrong use of the term may be a historical change as you can read here: http://archive.salon.com/books/revie.../12/13/taylor/
    In short it says, that in more anchient times the testicals were THE manhood and penis or no-penis was not so much worth mentioning.

But may a woman maybe tell me:
    I have the feeling that many women would not have to much scruples taking off a man's cock or his balls if he insists that it's his will. It

Sorry, came to early...

... I have the feeling that many women would not have to much scruples taking off a man's cock or his balls if he insists that it's his will.
    It's just that they don't see no reason to do so.
    Right?

Oops. Sorry. Me bad!

Not sure how I had managed to do a double post of the same reply.

Okay. I don't want people to think I am trying to increase my post numbers, so I had better add something pertinent here. Ah. Er. OO.

Darn. Can't find "My Writings" folder on the PC. It's somewhere, but not obvious right now.

So, here is a story I wrote a while back (well-over a year ago) for EA. Usual stuff.

Alison gets a new slave

A charity event results in the ultimate donation

Had I known where it would lead, I would never have volunteered for the “Slave for A Day” auction at my college; but it was for charity and I wanted to do my bit. Little did I suspect it would end up with my bits being done by a beautiful blond female.

The auction was held in one of the college’s recreation rooms. There were a lot of students there, but no staff. We guys were lined up and each one was auctioned off, much to the amusement of the girls. When it was my turn, a gorgeous blond with a Playboy figure took an interest. Her name was Alison and although I didn’t know her I’d seen her around and had always fancied her great body. As usual, she was wearing tight denims and an even tighter top. “I have a suggestion,” she said, smiling. “Why don’t we auction this one off naked? I want to see what I get for my money.”

Everyone laughed and cheered. I didn’t want to spoil the fun so I duly stripped until I was completely naked in the presence of my clothed peers. I stood there, red with embarrassment at so many girls seeing me nude.

The bidding was enthusiastic, but Alison eventually won, pledging a surprisingly high fee.

The rules of the “Slave for a Day” event were that we guys had to do whatever our “owner” said without question, so I wasn’t surprised when Alison forbade me from putting my clothes back on. “I’m keeping you naked,” she told me.

“I suppose you’re going to do the usual to him?” another girl asked her.

“Oh yes.”

For some reason, I didn’t like the direction this was going in. “What are you going to do to me?” I asked, nervously.

She smiled. “I’m going to ******** you, now, in public and before all your peers.”

I gasped in disbelief, but before I could react, I was seized by some guys, laid on a table and tightly tied to it. I was also gagged.

“Don’t worry,” Alison smiled. “I’ve cut the balls off guys before, so I know what I’m doing. It’s a ritual for me at Slave of the Day. And you’ll make a great eunuch slave for me with that small cock of yours.”

This couldn’t be happening, I decided. It must be some kind of dream. I watched as Alison set to work shaving off my pubic hair. It had to be a joke, I decided, and I’d be released as soon as my groin was free of hair.

But I wasn’t released. Instead. Alison grabbed my penis and rubbed it. “Let’s get you hard,” she told me. “I prefer ********** when my victim is erect. It’s more of a turn-on taking balls away from a cock that is standing to attention as if in the hope of a last ejaculation. Also, I find I get a much smoother result when I patch you up afterwards. Your scrotum and testicles will be completely removed and you’ll be left with a flat area where they were attached, plus, once healed, a scar to show you were ********* and weren’t born a eunuch. And it will be all the more arousing to ******** you here in public.”

A medical bag was produced and Alison opened it, revealing her instruments of torture. First she wiped my groin with some kind of disinfectant, and then she injected me. After that she set to work. I couldn’t see what she was doing to my precious balls because my penis, now the hardest it had ever been, was in the way, but I felt the blade sawing into me at the base of my cock. There was no pain – probably because of the injection I’d been given – but I was fully aware that this girl was in the process of removing my manhood while all my peers, especially the girls, gazed on, many laughing.

“I love **********,” Alison said as she worked. “It’s such an erotic experience. And I love the thought, when a boyfriend is fucking me, that there are guys like you who are now eunuchs simply because of me.”

I simply lay there, paralyzed in horror.

“That’s it,” she said suddenly. “They’re off. You’re a eunuch now, your sex-life ruined and your manhood destroyed. Here,” she said, extending her hand. “Look everyone.”

I, also, gazed and saw my severed testicles, still in the scrotum, in the palm of her hand.

The on-lookers were cheering and clapping.

“These are mine now,” Alison said. “My souvenirs to put on display at home.” She placed the useless flesh in a dish and patched me up. “And don’t get any ideas of going to the authorities,” she added. “Because I’ll tell them you tried to **** me. Then I’ll come back for your penis. At least you’ve still got that, even if it is now useless to girls. Now it’s time to show my contempt for you.”

She stripped off, revealing a stunning body with full, heavy yet firm breasts, large areolae, and thick nipples. Another student, a male and already naked, raised her up on the table so that her knees rested either side of my head. Then he fucked her, his huge balls bulging in their sack. I gazed up, watching in disgust. He didn’t take long to cum, probably too excited by just having watched me being *********. He withdrew, sperm splattering my face, and Alison immediately lowered her pussy to my lips, ordering me to lick her clean. Strangely, I obeyed, lapping at her vagina and all the semen and juices that were leaking out of it.

Eventually, Alison climbed off me, laughing. All the students were standing around, watching my humiliation. Some had wide-eyes, but most were clearly enjoying the spectacle of a eunuch, who had just been *********, eating the seeping cunt of the girl who had ********* him.

And still my ordeal was not over. A few of the male students had taken out their penises during Alison’s sex-session, and were masturbating. Alison instructed them to shoot their stuff all over me. Before long, I was covered from head-to-toe by thick, sticky sperm. Alison ordered me untied. I stood shakily, broken to my soul. Alison had my hands tied behind my back, then a collar put round my neck to which she attached a leash.
    Then she led me outside and through the crowded streets, naked, ********* and covered in sperm, my penis still erect and clearly showing its new ********** scar to everyone who saw me. My terrible state was clearly visible to hundreds of people. Many people, especially girls, came up close to have a proper look at Alison’s handiwork. I was in a horror of humiliation to be seen in public by so many people. It was obvious to everyone that Alison had only just ********* me and she was displaying me, soaked in sperm, in public because I was now her eunuch and that she was enjoying my degradation. Eventually, after two hours of this, she took me to her home so I could begin my new life as the latest in her long line of ********* slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by chasityx View Post

... I have the feeling that many women would not have to much scruples taking off a man's cock or his balls if he insists that it's his will.
    It's just that they don't see no reason to do so.
    Right?
    It's mainly because women have never seriously considered the possibility because they have never had it properly explained to them. Once the idea gets into the magazines they read (or the TV shows they watch), then some of them may be up for it. It's fashion, tradition and fear that get in the way.

Women have been conditioned since time immemorial to be passive. They may be much freer now, but there is still a way to go in empowering the gentler sex.

Many women are now discovering the benefits of having a eunuch as their life-partner, but it is still such a taboo subject. I have a very nice, informative and sober article on this topic, but I guess I'll have to pass it via the Mod first to make sure it's okay to add in (copyright worries, etc).

Sure, a man sacrificing his testicles for the woman he loves (and I don't only mean slave/mistress dynamic here) is a massive step, but in a loving relationship, and with the right counseling and after-care, there is no reason why this might not be a liberating experience.

But, always remember: FANTASY IS NOT THE SAME AS REALITY.

I won't go on about this, otherwise I'll end up writing a fikking book!!! - which, actually, is not such a bad idea; but not on a forum.

I hope there is not anyone out there unwise enough to take their own balls by themselves or submit to unqualified "cutters". As they say on electrical installations in my country as a warning to keep away: "DANGER OF DEATH".

Cheerio,

DK