check the ballbusting updates here

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: women kicking women in groin

Supreme Poster
    GO JULIE!!! I can go to a 1000 other links to read politics. I'd much rather read about girls massaging their battered pussies, and don't forget the nipples either, it's like a matching set. I remember seeing my first photo of a sexy tanned blonde woman in tight high cut shorts rubbing her hurtin nether lips. Her knees were pressed tightly together, a pained expression shaded her pouty lips and delicate face....It was delicious....

FUCK POLITICS LET'S TALK VAGINA!!! Any good stories Julie?

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo View Post
    My Japanese is so-so but first pic arrow text is "'man' keri" or "man-kick". Second is to the effect of "You underestimate High School Girls, don't you". The sense might be closer to "don't underestimate high school girls".
    Thanks for the help. I've actually got what I think is a self defence series of 4 illustrations with Japanese girls and text in that language and unusually is showing the girl defending herself against a female attacker, rather than a male one. It includes a kick in the groin and I'll seek it out tomorrow (I've got a LOT of pics on my PC and I'm to tired to find it now) and send it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz View Post
    very doubtful
    Why do you say that Julie? I am a man and think I could kick quite accurately and hard.

What would happen if I were to take you on in a cuntbusting/ballbusting match?

Wouldn't have to be naked, just us in tight underwear so we could each see our targets clearly. Kicking only mind.

I would even let you go first.

i am afraid you will lost.Eggs are weaker then pussy.Even if she cant take many kicks ,you still have no chance.ITs not fair fight.
    Try stomach busting vs pussy busting.PRobably your stomach will take more shots than her pussy.So you will win cbusting vs stomach busting,but not cbust vs bb

that reminds me of something that happened when i was younger , my friend and i were walkin down the street and a girl who was always busting guys for the hell of it ! was a few yards up the road ,and my friend turned to me and said i owe her one ! before i could say why, what or whatever , he casually walked over and kicked her hard between the legs , i was gobsmacked , her reaction amazed me too she reacted just like a guy , knees came together , mouth wide open , eyes wide open she collapsed in a heap on the ground , cried her eyes out , i felt sorry for her
    i walked up to my friend who had kept walkin after the hit , i said what the fuck ?
    he said the day before she walked up and kicked him in the balls for nor reason and said , now we are even .

i've been hit in the pussy very hard (accident!) and it really didnt hurt very much. A bit of bone bruising but that's it!

HAHA!~

just watch the links .There is many real cbusting staff.The reaction is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Vittoria View Post
    i've been hit in the pussy very hard (accident!) and it really didnt hurt very much. A bit of bone bruising but that's it!

HAHA!~
    Probably you were lucky .Not every kick hurts the same .Tra again few times and one will give you a good amount of pain.
    I was kicked in the nuts too and i was disappointed that I weren`t on the ground and felt no pain at all.It depends of shot angle ,how you feel etc...
    This kick could be more painful if we be delivered in another day.SOmetimes testicles is less sensitive to pain ,another day more .The same is with pussy

You were lucky and it was 1 /10 shots that doesn`t hurt.

Here another Cb link:

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?doc...00931143&hl=nl

when you kick someone in the ass there is a small amount a chance (perhaps 10 %) to deliver a critical shot.MOst kicks aren`t painful

While 90% of bb shots are critical.Pobably 40 % of cbusting shots are critical.SO that the reason why most cbust not so painful as bbust.
    But 1/4 cbusting shots could be as effectife as ballbusting .Sometimes you can be astonished that cbusting takes you on the ground in pain .Ball busting works very often, while cbust must be very well placed kick and you still will not be sure that girl will be on the grund.Still kciking in the cunt hurts more than any other body part even if not always effective like bb.PAin from cbust is random .So you will not know what level of pain you will feel when kicked in the pussy.COz its always random sometimes very high sometimes low ,but mostly average.While when someone want to kick you in the nuts you expext always high pain.

cbusting is still more effective than kicking stomach ,leg or another body part,but less efective then bb.

HAHA!~
    I think that you're either misrepresenting the event or it never happened. I have seen two separate incidents that agree with the story above regarding female reactions. Girls react just like guys.

sorry if it bursts any bubbles but it's true.

HAHA!~
    I wish guys would STOP pretending to be girls on here saying it dont hurt, that is pure BULLSHIT

Quote Originally Posted by major View Post
    when you kick someone in the ass there is a small amount a chance (perhaps 10 &#37 to deliver a critical shot.MOst kicks aren`t painful

While 90% of bb shots are critical.Pobably 40 % of cbusting shots are critical.SO that the reason why most cbust not so painful as bbust.
    But 1/4 cbusting shots could be as effectife as ballbusting .Sometimes you can be astonished that cbusting takes you on the ground in pain .Ball busting works very often, while cbust must be very well placed kick and you still will not be sure that girl will be on the grund.Still kciking in the cunt hurts more than any other body part even if not always effective like bb.PAin from cbust is random .So you will not know what level of pain you will feel when kicked in the pussy.COz its always random sometimes very high sometimes low ,but mostly average.While when someone want to kick you in the nuts you expext always high pain.
    So, ur a girl huh, and know EXACTLY what it feels like to be kicked, huh. If not, shut ur stupid mouth and keep ur outdated male sub opinions to urself PLEASE

if you have nothing to say just insulting me you better say nothing or shut up.