-
Big Supporter
Cute Vicious Young Nurse
I have many but one is that I am in the hospital after an accident and I have my arms and legs in casts and my jaws wired.
I am completely at the mercy of the nurses who care for me. One such nurse is very petite and is extremely attractive land ooks like the sweetist thing a guy could imagine. But when its time for my care she shuts the door and turns in to something else. It starts slow, with her teasing me a little when she has to wash me, commenting on my obvious arousal, and my inability to do anything about it. This slowly prgresses to her flashing me and even stroking me almost to the point of cumming, but not letting me actually orgasm. Over time she becomes even more bold, slapping my cock around and squeezing my balls. Over the course of a couple of weeks, she progresses to much worse, refering to her abuse as "treatment" and punching and pulling and twisting my balls and bringing objects in she can smack them with. She makes a big production of it, always showing me or telling me what she has planned for later and and reminding me how much time is left before my next treatment.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules