check the ballbusting updates here

Page 138 of 471 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 7053

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

pics

anyone have any pictures of a guy being held down by a few girls (maybe anal dildoing him or shitting on him as well) while another girl castrates him

Vietnames **********

VIETNAMESE ********** is the #1 video at www.hardcbt.com
    Click below to see why. Two hot Vietnamese women torture, ballbust, ******** and destroy their captured prisoners sex organ. !!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vietcast2_pt4_wmv_lrg[1].gif  

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by donatien View Post
    It's fabulous to take a guy, to try to locked in the chastity belt, all to play, all for the pleasure, I'm as this, a guy in my hand,the game for pleasure, This is my recipe, come with me, your nuts, your dick would to be not a problem for you, drive for you before the finaly ********** !
    ********** chriurgery, woman chriurgeon, long sleeve shirt her sleeves rolled up above her elbows, she castrates him very slowly! Want to see her play this.

for the 2 people who asked me to do a caption for a young(er)castrater...here you go

sorry to only fill half of the request but i will not do a young castraition...i only did a young person with a persona

Registered Member

Nice

I love this site it has great links I have been to that guro site and it is okay I personally like Slammer stories better.

Registered Member
    Very nice stories!!

hello - ciao

nice pic and story
    kiss
    bella foto e storia
    baci

Registered Member

why we enjoy

Im not sure why i enjoy cbt so much, but i love the idea of having a woman take me by the balls and force me to obey her. The idea of being tied up by a stranger and her making me tink she was going to ******** me is a huge turn on, as long as she doesnt go through with it in the end. However if I could be ********* and then wave a wand and grow them back theres no telling how many times and different ways i would like to have it done. Its the fantasy of having them taken. If it really happen though and you couldnt grow them back all the fun woud be gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara View Post
    One of my favorite "games" is to make a guy believe that I'm really going to cut his nuts off. Or squish them, pull them off, bite them off, or whatever! It's all 'pretend', of course! He knows that I won't really do it (?), but if I wanted to, he couldn't do anything to stop me. I like the feeling of control and power that it gives me -- having a guy by the balls. Preferably tied up!

I really can't figure out why a guy would like to be in such a vulnerable, helpless situation, but it seems to really excite some guys.
    Maybe some of you could tell me why you like this?

I find this make-believe game to be exciting. A real turn-on!
    By the way, in Mexico I worked as veterinary assistant, and have ********* farm animals of all sizes. I'm familiar with the different ways to do it.

I wouldn't really ******** a guy, though. Well, not unless he was ****** me or something, and there was nothing else I could do to stop him.

This is a "don't try this at home" topic.
    Guys: Don't play around at this with a gal that you don't know and trust. The results would be very permanent, and would really put an end to your fun and games!

--
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

- - - Sara

Thailand!
    Here you can get your nuts loped off cheap! for real!
    http://www.mangozeen.com/**********-ala-thailand.htm

Family threatened ********** question

Anyone have a fantasy or have had a threat to your balls by a family member during an argument or something? I find it extremely arousing to imagine a dirty sexy mommy or aunt or sisters walking in on a guy masturbating after being instructed not to; and being held up, huiliated and even having the girl/girls threaten to cut em off right there and then if he ever does it again. Just a quick thought. Any stories or events from life would be greatly appreciated

My wife threatens to crush my balls or stomp them flat or till they pop. Not really cutting them off although she certainly likes the idea of cutting both cock and balls off of rapists, molesters etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ramdayal9 View Post
    anyone have any pictures of a guy being held down by a few girls (maybe anal dildoing him or shitting on him as well) while another girl castrates him
    You're not serious are you?