check the ballbusting updates here

Page 146 of 469 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 7021

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sicckmind View Post
    I posted this somewhere else on this forum .. but thought it was a little more fitting here .. ********** Scene from the film Hostel II

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FJLJ4E0R
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. My fav ********** scene ever. Can you believe I hired this DVD from my library! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by luca Italia View Post
    ciao silvia il forum di ballbusting non funziona piu' ?
    se puoi gradire ho un sito di castraz.. carino
    ti andrebbe un commento
    in attesa di tua risposta
    ciao
    sono tutta orecchi...

ok

ti ho mandato e-mail
    a presto
    ciao

Hey Poniat!

Where are these photos from? Show me some more! Or maybe some video! !

Big Supporter
    can you post them where they can be enlarged?

Quote Originally Posted by ValmarIrenicus View Post
    Where are these photos from? Show me some more! Or maybe some video! !

Big Supporter
    Wow, that looks great, please post the homepage from which this pictures are!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gadeto View Post
    Wow, that looks great, please post the homepage from which this pictures are!!!

Thanks
    This is the page but it's a paysite so they are in the preview section:
    http://www.madamedelacruel.com/freetour2.jsp
    enjoy

hi

nice pics tanx

Big Supporter
    Man they are great. Thanks !!!

Big Supporter
    Maureenclark, you list as your fetish "women ********** men." As a man with strong femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes I am intrigued by a woman who lists that as her fetish.

How did you become interested in ********** and what is it about women ********** men that does it for you? What is your favorite method of ********** and why do you prefer that method? Do you think it should be done quickly or slowly?

Have you ever watched a woman perform a ********** either on a man or on a male animal? Have you yourself ever performed a ********** either on a man or on a male animal? If so, what was that like for you?

If you knew how to perform a **********, and you knew for certain that you could and would get away with it, would you yourself actually ******** a man for real? What do you think that would be like for you and for the man you are **********? Would you want a eunuch as your own personal slave or pet, and would you perform the ********** on him yourself?

In my femdom ********** fantasies, I am always dressed in a long sleeve shirt with my sleeves down and my arms covered completely to my hands in long sleeves. The castratrix is wearing a long sleeve shirt, and just before she begins the operation she rolls up her sleeves rolling them up above her elbows, and she performs the ********** with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. I would like to know what you make of the femdom sleeve fetish that is part of my femdom ********** fantasies. What are your feelings about wearing your long sleeves rolled up above your elbows?

Also, there is a strong spiritual and religious aspect to my ********** fantasies. In my fantasies the castratrix becomes and is God Herself with God being female, God being Goddess. What do you make of that aspect of my fantasies? Does the idea of women ********** men ever give you Goddess like feelings, or feelings of yourself being Goddess Almighty and of yourself being totally omnipotent as if you yourself were Goddess?

Please excuse my asking so many questions maureenclark, but I've been trying to get women's insights on femdom ********** and femdom ********** fantasies. It seems most of the time we only hear from men about femdom ********** and femdom ********** fantasies, so we are only getting half the story.

I would just like to know your answers to these questions. Thanks.

x silvia

carino il forum,
    un grazie era poco, come educazione
    cmq gli altri 5 siti simili.... buona ricerca
    ciao
    p.s. cerco persone concrete
    senza offesa
    baci

Quote Originally Posted by luca Italia View Post
    carino il forum,
    un grazie era poco, come educazione
    cmq gli altri 5 siti simili.... buona ricerca
    ciao
    p.s. cerco persone concrete
    senza offesa
    baci
    Luca, a prescindere dal tuo desiderio di avere un rapporto personale con "affini" dell'altro sesso, cosa di per sè non semplice, mi piacerebbe ricordarti ch far parte di un forum vuol dire innanzitutto CONDIVIDERE le proprie scoperte e non circoscriverle solamente alle persone cui si è interessati. Nel caso fosse questo il tuo desiderio puoi usare PM che sono fatti apposta per far conoscere ciò che tu sai easclusivamente alle persone che ritieni meritevoli di ciò..... ricordando bene che non è bello chiedere ai membri dei forum che frequenti (che guarda caso frequento anch'io) dove trovare ciò che t'interessa per poi farne un uso... per così dire... personale. Non è affatto carino. Naturalmente.... senza offesa.

Quote Originally Posted by Selftailer View Post
    Luca, a prescindere dal tuo desiderio di avere un rapporto personale con "affini" dell'altro sesso, cosa di per sè non semplice, mi piacerebbe ricordarti ch far parte di un forum vuol dire innanzitutto CONDIVIDERE le proprie scoperte e non circoscriverle solamente alle persone cui si è interessati. Nel caso fosse questo il tuo desiderio puoi usare PM che sono fatti apposta per far conoscere ciò che tu sai easclusivamente alle persone che ritieni meritevoli di ciò..... ricordando bene che non è bello chiedere ai membri dei forum che frequenti (che guarda caso frequento anch'io) dove trovare ciò che t'interessa per poi farne un uso... per così dire... personale. Non è affatto carino. Naturalmente.... senza offesa.
    grazie ...