check the ballbusting updates here

Page 6 of 110 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Did this surfing at work? Brave, especially in this economy.

I like it

These toons are really cool, I like it.

Big Supporter
    Eh, it's not as risky for me as it likely would be for most, since I work at a local hobby shop as the only employee on duty most days. I bring in my own computer just to take advantage of the wireless broadband, and - as often happens on rainy days - I spend my free time doing...well...whatever strikes my fancy. I also use do busywork to kill time, but - really - there's only so much sorting and dusting you can do before it becomes ridiculous.

Big Supporter
    Doug Winger has lots of furry/anthro stuff involving huge male genitals. My favorite is "nutstor.jpg".

http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Doug-Winger/

I really, really wish he would do some CBT pics with those characters, although I could do without the herm/TG aspect. :-P

http://yiffstar.com/?action=search&s...+Balls+Torture
    This collection updates fairly frequently, and features all the stories of poiupoiu (<3) I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnni View Post
    Doug Winger has lots of furry/anthro stuff involving huge male genitals. My favorite is "nutstor.jpg".

http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Doug-Winger/

I really, really wish he would do some CBT pics with those characters, although I could do without the herm/TG aspect. :-P
    Aw, that's my favorite part about it. I'd love to see Pup and Pandora get ruined.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Aw, that's my favorite part about it. I'd love to see Pup and Pandora get ruined.

Speaking of which, here's another pair he's drawn that I'd like to see 'taken care of.'

Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Supreme Poster
    Speaking of which, here's another pair he's drawn that I'd like to see 'taken care of.'

Damn, it's a girl horse with huge tits, huge balls, and a huge dick.

Why am I so turned on by it???

^ You guys are silly. Ya know, I wouldn't mind seeing a she-male get ballbusted. I don't know if there are many pics like that out there.

If I ever end up writing a book on fetishes, this has to be an illustration. One of the oddest pictures I've ever seen.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    If I ever end up writing a book on fetishes, this has to be an illustration. One of the oddest pictures I've ever seen.
    Heh...that's the fur fandom for you. Seriously, if you're ever feeling adventurous, just go trawl fchan for an afternoon (particularly the alternative boards). We've got some /creative/ little buggers :P

Also: hi, furry thread! Sorry I haven't been around lately -- I've been pretty busy -- but I'll try to remedy that soon with some new stories and things.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/moodyferret/

Great bb/cbt/etc. images from her, particularly the commissions she does for UrbanHurmit. Registration required, but well worth it, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    Oh, man...as far as winger goes, this is NOTHING.

Registered Member

O m G you are so hot

Great story! I love that he cums while she's crushing him!
    I wish you were my girl, you could attack my balls every day. What great BALL games we could play.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by seungmina View Post
    http://www.furaffinity.net/user/moodyferret/

Great bb/cbt/etc. images from her, particularly the commissions she does for UrbanHurmit. Registration required, but well worth it, imo.
    And don't forget Urban-Hermit himself! The old VCL archive is full of wonderful stuff (look under 'Geld' and 'Tied'), and he's now got a FurAffinity page if you want to stay updated on new stuff.