Quote Originally Posted by MagnumXL9Jock2Bust View Post
A different orientation? So do you think you will ever be able to try out your fetish or is the forum just your fix to get you through the day? just curious
Definitely the latter. I think this fetish is uniquely different with a far smaller following than the more traditional fetishes. There are not a lot of guys out there that would want a girl to kick them in their balls. And I think even fewer girls that would seek out an opportunity to do it. I would never want the guy I was dating to know I find ballbusting very enticing and erotic unless I knew for sure he was okay with it.

It may mean a compromise with a guy like the one I'm seeing. That is, he does not mind if I enjoy the fetish with other men as long as it is isolated to ballbusting and he could just watch me, then, we could have great sex afterwards. I'd be sooooo down wit dat!

I sometimes imagine what it was like for people like us on this forum with edgy fetishes before the days of the Internet. We'd be thinking "I'm the only sicko that likes this?" But this forum tells me I'm not, and I'm glad there's guys like you out there that can come here and explore it.