check the ballbusting updates here

Page 193 of 471 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 7053

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by 2nutbuster View Post
    I love this picture, it shows girls can have a symbol of power too.
    I just thought it might be interesting to portray female superiority symbolically, wasn't sure if anyone would like it.

Registered Member
    is there anything in germany for people who want a **********? I am new here, pleas help me. thanks.

Question

Views on female centaur "defeating" a male centaur if you get my drift, or is that to equine? Just a thought. Mind you not sure if i can do it justice!

great pics but i would prefer to see more of the girls in the photo and them doing the ********** with their hands or weapons

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by majortom67 View Post
    great pics but i would prefer to see more of the girls in the photo and them doing the ********** with their hands or weapons
    i agree fully

Oh Hi,

Im new here.

Nice to meet you all

Wink zer gud

Quote Originally Posted by jigab00 View Post
    And more (say "when")...woooou man that`s really painfull ai think...... that man is insane if she accepted to do this......if is not i hope so isnt
    ********** is panfull for all animals especially for man because is wan aw as so we shod
    J
    ********** is panfull for all animals especially for man because is wan aw as so we shod ********** is panfull for all animals especially for man because is wan aw as so we shod ********** is panfull for all animals especially for man because is wan aw as so we shod ********** is panfull for all animals especially for man because is wan aw as so we shod ********** is panfull for all animals especially for man because is wan aw as so we shod

I personally want to fuck with my scorum removed, or with it slit in such a way that both balls are hanging out why i fuck.

What also would be good if they were tortured whilst exposed.

Elastrator **********

With this device you can ******** many men with just a few rubberbands. This guys balls are well on the way. [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by adrianosnightmare598 View Post
    ********** is panfull for all animals especially for man because is wan aw as so we shod ********** is panfull for all animals especially for man because is wan aw as so we shod ********** is panfull for all animals especially for man because is wan aw as so we shod ********** is panfull for all animals especially for man because is wan aw as so we shod ********** is panfull for all animals especially for man because is wan aw as so we shod
    What the hell is this?
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Wouldnt that be sexy as fuck to have your balls pulled out on their little strings, have them nailed to the table then have mistress fuck you then just leave you there wondering what will happen to your balls next?

or lick mistresses pussy why she extracts your balls in the 69 position then slowly takes slices from them feeding them in to her mouth?

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    What don't you understand?

I mean, I like when pics show guys being threatened with ********** et al by a woman with a weapon.

Rebecca
    Reminds me of old-style Blues diva Bessie Smith. She did a tune called "no one cares what becomes of me". One of the lyrics "gonna get me a razor and also a gun, cut him if he stands and shoot him if he runs".. Decisions, decisions.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygons View Post
    I'm sure there's a sicko or two here that will enjoy this.....

Screen:

RAPIDSHARE LINK
    My norton antivirus notified me of a high risk attack and blocked when I clicked on and enlarged this screen image.