check the ballbusting updates here

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Quote Originally Posted by srzl View Post
    Exceelent snoodle and erica very good. So id get 3 blowjobs out of erica, and i could probs mangage 10 from snoodle before i would tell her to cut off my dick. interesting...

think i would really enjoy the final ejaculations, i would savour the feeling of me pumping my load in ur mouths and on ur face, before you get ur wicked revenge, the sight of you doing these things would last me forever anyway, like a permanent orgasm. Still would def miss the sex though! and without my testicles would femdom fantasies like this ever apeal to me again? i wouldnt have the juice to fuel my perverted imagination. I wonder if one day u could get ur genitals cloned. I would buy a dozen and have erica jenny snoodles ajg and lizzie live out all their fantasies... providing they give me my cumshot blowjobs
    Hmmm... very tasty idea... but, why wait 10 blow jobs... just one well done, and a power grinder to finish the job

slurp, slurp... "thrz thrz thrz... sweizzzz thrz!!! done

Quote Originally Posted by gages View Post
    Messalina,

Thank you kindly for answering my questions. And by the way, you can be certain that I read your posts. Your explanations are extremely informative; you're obviously very well-educated (not to mention, you have actual experience with the subject matter).

The two events you mentioned do sound grim for so many reasons, but you undoubtedly had a very good reason to use such force. As a man, the idea of any damage to my testes is honestly quite terrifying. Though I've never endured any serious groin injury, the obvious, delicate structure of my testicles as well as their extreme sensitivity to impact and pressure are enough to make me very cautious. It's amazing that Mother Nature made a man's body this way.

In your post, you mentioned that the testicles are "somewhat protected from injury by their placement, behind the penis" and that "someone really has to make an effort to get at them." This is true much of the time as the soft penis can absorb a lot of impact as it rests in front of the scrotum. However, I was just thinking about the irony of male arousal. When a man becomes aroused, his penis involuntarily rises rigidly upward and foreward, leaving his scrotum to hang completely exposed below. In this case, the testicles are certainly very vulnerable. It is just amazing to me - almost as if it was one of Mother Nature's ways to discourage ****.

Perhaps I'm straying from the main topic somewhat, but I've come to believe that the vulnerability a man exhibits (due to his vulnerable genitals) while having sexual relations with a woman is a beautiful thing. Most women probably feel somewhat vulnerable due to their natually inferior size and strength, but women have great physical power when it comes to sex because a man has to let his guard down. Thus, sex is always based upon a kind of trust. That's really wonderful; I think.

Thanks again for all your posts, Messalina (and to all the other women here too)!

Hi Gages,

How are you? You're most welcome re: the answers to your questions. My parents would appreciate your kind words about my education. It cost them enough! lol

As for my reasons "To use such force", my work is providing personal security to various V.I.P.s.

BTW, testicles are outside the body cavity because sperm cells, need to be at a slightly lower temp than, the rest of the body. Oh, one other thing; the "Soft penis" contains round 2000 nerves. So, I should think, a blow to it would "smart" a bit!

I don't consider myself to possess "Natually inferior size and strength". Then again, maybe I'm not "Most women"? I'm good at sport and I'm told, I hit pretty hard. Okay... for a "girl"! LOL

Your welcome and thank you, for reading my posts.

Messalina

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny69 View Post
    Hmmm... very tasty idea... but, why wait 10 blow jobs... just one well done, and a power grinder to finish the job

slurp, slurp... "thrz thrz thrz... sweizzzz thrz!!! done
    mmm the odea pf jenny sucking me before the imminant destructionis hot. would love to see the look on ur face of pure sexual anger. I imagine another game where im tied to a bed, a hot girl walks in tanned athletic and womanly, she comes in 1st day, strips for me, touches herself, sucks me then wanks me on mher face while im tied down. THe second day, she rides me then as i cum she swallows my load. On the third day she enters, its her treat this time she is fully clothed, she reomoves her skirt and thong. im tied to the bed still. she gets into sixty nine position. she is clean shaved, and her pussy is beautifiull, big lips to suck on."right you have 9 minutes to make me cum with your tongue. Every 3 minutes i take one part of your manhood, if i havent orgasmed. She starts a timer, she has tied a tight not around the base of my dick, another below the head of my penis, and one more around my balls to stop any bleeding. I lustfully tongue her sweet vagina, and circle her clit with my tongue, i am concentrating, i must make her cum, no good pleadingshel take all of me if i cant make her cum. after three minutes, she hasnt came she sinks her teeth into my 1st teste till it ruptures in the her mouth (one more bite like that and he wont be gagging anymore grls throats she thinks, and no more horrible cum on their faces she thinks), after six minutes she is close but no orgasm "which"
    she shouts, the "head" i moan, she places her teeth aroundthe head of my now limp dick above the banding and bites it off. a clean bite. she sucks on my severed glans for a bit, takes it out and pushes it againts the stump of the shaft of my dick realising the fullness ofthe situation sends a shiver down her spine, at which point she cums better than ever so much so she squirts a little on my face. smiling she says now ive had my cumshot on u. as a qualified medic she sows my dick back together, in time, m testicle will heal too. she unties me kisses me on the lips, she rubs her thong over her throbbing minge, her sweet juices scent on them, throws them at me then leaves, never to be seen again. six months later and for the rest of my life i think of her and this experience evey time i cum, her thong a reminder of her. She was so brutal to me but so sexy, and all my junk works better than ever. just a little fantasy, i like this cos its not perm damage! wat do the girls think of this one, and any guys wanna live that fantasy?

she sinks her teeth into my 1st teste till it ruptures in the her mouth

i like this cos its not perm damage! ?
    if a Testicle is Ruptured. like Popped, on the inside. That is "Perm Damage"

I wonder if one day u could get ur genitals cloned. I would buy a dozen and have erica jenny snoodles ajg and lizzie live out all their fantasies
    I think the main Idea of this Fantasies for girls would be that they are Ending a Guys Sex like. if they could be Cloned, it would take like 50% of the Thrill away. (other 50% would be Pain?) could still be fun for the Pain.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Youthmane View Post
    if a Testicle is Ruptured. like Popped, on the inside. That is "Perm Damage"

I think the main Idea of this Fantasies for girls would be that they are Ending a Guys Sex like. if they could be Cloned, it would take like 50% of the Thrill away. (other 50% would be Pain?) could still be fun for the Pain.
    i think i read somewhere that small ruptures can be healed. my thinking is as much as i love this fantasy, im only in my twenties and dont want only one more experience b4 i die. as sexy as it is permanent ********** or penis removal would be horrible the rest of ur life.

Quote Originally Posted by lexxx View Post
    I have never been too much into these ********** mind (?) games, but the posts of the girls here by got me fantasizing...

what if we would live in a world where women had generally the right to deball every guy that choses and whishes to mount them ....
    maybe as a reaction to how good, or bad, a lover we had been ... the girl determins the appropriat time of our ejaculation,
    if cumming before that the game is lost anyways, say then even our dick, but if we can make it, her decision will be made just before we reached the peak,
    pulling down forcefully our balls and placing the cold and sharp steel device ...
    being able to come as a man or as a eunuch, deciding if there will spilled potent semen or just useless juice ...

I think I still would go for it, giving all I have to you, to satisfy and please you ...
    The danger ... the challenge .... it would give the act a whole new quality of passion and excitement ....
    and then maybe even the relief of mercy in the end ... well, maybe not ... haha

I've always fantasized about a world where men were like livestock, in the sense that their cock and balls proved to be a valuable resource. Ex. for food, for entertainment, and such.

I would love to be the girl who worked at the ranch and busted the nuts till the day I got to cut them off for good and send them to your nearest grocery store
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Registered Member

hi there sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Chestnuts View Post
    when im angry, which i am right now, i would chop of anything
    i think we should meet you can cut all my bits off any day

Quote Originally Posted by Messalina View Post

Hi Gages,

How are you? You're most welcome re: the answers to your questions. My parents would appreciate your kind words about my education. It cost them enough! lol

As for my reasons "To use such force", my work is providing personal security to various V.I.P.s.

BTW, testicles are outside the body cavity because sperm cells, need to be at a slightly lower temp than, the rest of the body. Oh, one other thing; the "Soft penis" contains round 2000 nerves. So, I should think, a blow to it would "smart" a bit!

I don't consider myself to possess "Natually inferior size and strength". Then again, maybe I'm not "Most women"? I'm good at sport and I'm told, I hit pretty hard. Okay... for a "girl"! LOL

Your welcome and thank you, for reading my posts.

Messalina

Can u cut my dick off?

Quote Originally Posted by EricaBB View Post
    I've always fantasized about a world where men were like livestock, in the sense that their cock and balls proved to be a valuable resource. Ex. for food, for entertainment, and such.

I would love to be the girl who worked at the ranch and busted the nuts till the day I got to cut them off for good and send them to your nearest grocery store

I have always though something similar although being a guy it would be fun and all for like a day but after that . . . well then I'd be SOL, would be amazeing if it regrew at the end of each day so you would have to endure a never ending torture by a hot mistress who never even though that their was anything wrong with takeing your man hood and selling it for food or eating it her self right infront of you just the thought of it hehe . . .

Quote Originally Posted by wolly View Post
    I have always though something similar although being a guy it would be fun and all for like a day but after that . . . well then I'd be SOL, would be amazeing if it regrew at the end of each day so you would have to endure a never ending torture by a hot mistress who never even though that their was anything wrong with takeing your man hood and selling it for food or eating it her self right infront of you just the thought of it hehe . . .
    Balls may not grow back but they are still a renewable resource.
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Registered Member

oh snoodle

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Lop it off!
    i would love you to lop my cock off, get back to me maybe tell me how you would do it

Wow! never new women had this fantasy. I ms to this fantasy many times in the country and in abandoned farm houses. Always imagined I'd get caught by someone like Errica and that was the thrill of it all.

I'm sure if there's a fantasy out there, someone else has had it, male or female. Whenever I post a fantasy that I've kept to myself, someone else usually goes "Phew... thought I was the only one!"... Or something along those lines.
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Quote Originally Posted by ert1 View Post
    Wow! never new women had this fantasy. I ms to this fantasy many times in the country and in abandoned farm houses. Always imagined I'd get caught by someone like Errica and that was the thrill of it all.
    Hahaha, when I find you, I might pleasure you a little bit...

But one thing's for sure, you'll bust a nut. One way or another...

Maybe both

Supreme Poster
    Hahaha, when I find you, I might pleasure you a little bit...

But one thing's for sure, you'll bust a nut. One way or another...

Maybe both
    if EricaBB found me she would want to cut my dick clean off after she has play with my ball's a bit.