check the ballbusting updates here

Page 290 of 468 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 7020

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hello all, Sorry havent been on this great site for a while.
    I have a question, and apologies in advance if it has been asked here before, But is there any particular country / nationality where females ******** men more so than others. By ********** i mean removing the balls. Cheers to all.

Big Supporter
    Mostly in Southeast Asian countries, Vietnam, Thailand, etc. Cultures where women can give the ultimate pleasure also they can give the ultimate pain

Big Supporter
    I fully agree with that.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bookoo View Post
    Mostly in Southeast Asian countries, Vietnam, Thailand, etc. Cultures where women can give the ultimate pleasure also they can give the ultimate pain

Don't forget about the Phillipines. The girls there are very blood thirsty.

Big Supporter
    I think that asian girls in general are more in that way than the girls are elsewhere.

They look and act sooo cute, but watch out....

Don't try to trick them, it might be very harmful.

Quote Originally Posted by squeezemyballsplease View Post
    I think that asian girls in general are more in that way than the girls are elsewhere.

They look and act sooo cute, but watch out....

Don't try to trick them, it might be very harmful.
    It seems You are experienced SMBP... some... coordinates?

You can only do it once.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1277134781486.jpg  

Registered Member

ball;;

hi
    i serch woman for **********
    lovefeet2010@hotmail.fr
    kisses

Penis removal in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by felineovoire View Post
    Hello all, Sorry havent been on this great site for a while.
    I have a question, and apologies in advance if it has been asked here before, But is there any particular country / nationality where females ******** men more so than others. By ********** i mean removing the balls. Cheers to all.
    This many not be what you're looking for because it doesn't involve the removal of the balls but for what it's worth....I watched an on-line video a while ago about a woman who performed a serious study on the high incidents of penile mutilation in Thailand. Most of the incidents occurred in the rural farming community where people grew stuff or raised livestock for living. The incidents all involve a common theme: husband comes home drunk, wife accuses him of infidelity, while the husband is in a drunken stupor and sleeping, she hacks of his penis with a knife.Apparently, the number of these incidents significantly increased after a movie came out with a scene where the jilted woman hacked off her lover's penis. The peculiar thing about this report was that while reattachment was possible, a lot of the penises could not be reattached because they were eaten by the livestock living under the farmer's house. You see, the farmers in the rural area live on elevated houses with their live stock living underneath of the house. When the woman did the dirty deed, the woman would usually throw the penis out the window or through the floor to the ground below where it would be quickly gobbled up by chickens, ducks or other animals. Talk about having your bits eaten!If I find the link to the video, I'll place it here.Here are some other links:http://blog.okizoo.com/2008/10/10/th...f-penis-video/

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Farknocker View Post
    This many not be what you're looking for because it doesn't involve the removal of the balls but for what it's worth....I watched an on-line video a while ago about a woman who performed a serious study on the high incidents of penile mutilation in Thailand. Most of the incidents occurred in the rural farming community where people grew stuff or raised livestock for living. The incidents all involve a common theme: husband comes home drunk, wife accuses him of infidelity, while the husband is in a drunken stupor and sleeping, she hacks of his penis with a knife.Apparently, the number of these incidents significantly increased after a movie came out with a scene where the jilted woman hacked off her lover's penis. The peculiar thing about this report was that while reattachment was possible, a lot of the penises could not be reattached because they were eaten by the livestock living under the farmer's house. You see, the farmers in the rural area live on elevated houses with their live stock living underneath of the house. When the woman did the dirty deed, the woman would usually throw the penis out the window or through the floor to the ground below where it would be quickly gobbled up by chickens, ducks or other animals. Talk about having your bits eaten!If I find the link to the video, I'll place it here.Here are some other links:http://blog.okizoo.com/2008/10/10/th...f-penis-video/
    Usually these kind of articles are just a trojan horse for publicity about thai surgeons. It's even possible that thai women cut off male genitals with the same incidence of women from other countries. The "cases" reported here are media cases, basically cases reported by the media, not the real number.

The scandalous thing is that thai media suggested women to cut off penises and reported all the cases with this "it's a funny and sexy thing to do to your husband" attitude to increase the cases to have more publicity.

Big Supporter
    The scandalous thing is that thai media suggested women to cut off penises and reported all the cases with this "it's a funny and sexy thing to do to your husband" attitude...
    Oh come on, don't be such a party pooper.

Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    Oh come on, don't be such a party pooper.

Famous thai women went on tv and explicitly said that women should cut off their husband penis if they think that he cheated on them.

Big Supporter
    Famous thai women went on tv and explicitly said that women should cut off their husband penis if they think that he cheated on them.
    Oh, I see.

No, that is not allright. They should only cut it off if they are really sure.
    Sorry, just kidding again.

Vodka **********

My syringes arrived this past Saturday and being one not to hold back...I shot the "boys" up with 2cc's each. There was some discomfort and some slight swelling but nothing to sweat. Sunday afternoon another round and again no problems. Ah Monday afternoon and another session and this time around it was a bitch! Both "boys" swelled up, the right twin moreso than the left and both balls were extremely painful along with abdominal pains. Oh crap! Today is Wednesday and the left ball is back to normal and the right one is pretty close to being normal. Most of the tenderness is going but I'm going to wait another 3 or 4 days before injecting again and this time around it won't be on a daily basis...what the hell is my hurry?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck_n_jkt View Post
    ...what the hell is my hurry?
    What the hell is your problem? If you want to kill yourself it's one thing, if you want you balls to die away it's another. You have been lucky so far. Now what about thinking over some other ways? Like calling an ambulance and then cutting them off? I guess even that would be much smarter than what youre doing right now. (google for thrombosis, infarction.) It's your cup of tea i guess, but ...think it over. Is it worth dying for?