check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Hybrid View

Big Supporter
    Well, I think it has to do with the fact that most comics are drawn by guys. A guy into femdom knows what he wants done to him. A guy into femsub knows what he wants to do to someone. Drawing a comic where something happens to a character is much more like doing something -to- someone than having it done to you. So a guy into femsub is going to find it more satisfying to draw the femsub comic than a guy who is into femdom is going to find it to draw the femdom comic.

At least, that's my best guess.
    Smack
    For ball busting T-shirts, check out my shop.

What Smack said.

Plus: there are plenty of men who would fantasize about hurting women, but actually doing so is taboo. While a guy can't actually hand the chick who just dumped him by the tits, he can sure as hell draw a reasonabke likeness.

There is an element of domination in the sub (the "topping from the bottom" thing); consider that, in many videos, the girls wear flimdy outfits of traditional rashy/sexy things like fishnets. Drawing women like that, even if they are busting some balls, is exploitation of the female figure, and if the artist is a wee bit sensitive (many of them dang arrr-tists are), that's going to spoil the mood; it's not a scene of a man being dominated, it's a scene of a woman being exploited. If you fantasize about being dominated, it does not make sense to draw picures of exploiting others -- and, no, I don't think that people think things through that way, I think that there's a conflict that gets resolved that way.

Artists (male artists) prefer to draw chicks. Oh, yeah. Chicks walking the dog, chicks standing there, chicks walking along the beach, chicks with superhero powers flying through the air and throwing Buicks at each other, chicks licking ice cream, chicks, chicks, chicks! And if an artist is going to draw someone nude or semi-nude, does that mean that he is more inclined to draw a nude woamn or a nude man? Exactly. Bring on the chicks!!!
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

i-quv

Willing but not exactly able….

Thank you for your input gentlemen. You present an interesting thesis smack. Perhaps I’m unusual as I would be well into drawing men getting busted. Unfortunately, I carry the handicap of being a really shite artist . I did play around with computer technology once and even made some movies that were OK (these were lost when my ex wiped my hard disk ) However, due to my handicap none of the material was truly original (i.e. I took somebody else’s work and adapted it). While I’m completely crap, I still gained some satisfaction from it.

Of late I’ve turned my dried-up creative juices to a new topic: It turns out that Kerry from this very forum has a fetish for what I believe is called breath-play. She likes to be hung while she’s fucked. I have to say that this is a completely new one to me but boy does it turn me on to string a chick up like that! I quite like drawing pictures of this too as it turns out. Dolcett (http://www.necrobabes.org/dolcett/main.htm) provides some great ideas and starting material (although I’m not really into spit-roasting lasses). [Julie you may (?) like that site although its v hardcore]

Whoops, I risk going off topic there. So to return to BB: I thought the stuff jonoffen posted was great. Did this involve an art qualification or could a caveman like myself have a stab at this ‘Flash’ stuff? Where have the jonoffen/Knave pics gone (example below)? I loved them. Mimicry is definitely flattering and it didn’t appear that Knave was too bothered about your extension to his art (?). Altered originals or not, I think they’re great so keep up the great work jonoffen!!

Other input appreciated,
    Inq

PS. Knave, you appear to be one of the few 'qualified' artists that draw in this area. Got any more stuff you could share with us?

PPS. Yes I am inquisitiv in case you were wonderin but i exceeded me upload limit on that account so cannot post attachments

Quote Originally Posted by i-quv
    Unfortunately, I carry the handicap of being a really shite artist
    He's lying again! He's not lying when he says he's a lightweight when it comes to BB though

Quote Originally Posted by kerry
    He's lying again! He's not lying when he says he's a lightweight when it comes to BB though
    Kerry and Those Few Who Care:

Artists all tend to find their work awful; most of us are perfectionists and cannot bear the sight of our own work.

Trouble used to work as a cartoonist (I lampooned politicians before I joined 'em); most people told me that my artwork sucked (not like I felt differently), but I kept at it. I remember a time or two that someone found things that I had drawn impressive and/or well-done. I still thought that they sucked; if it ain't perfect, it sucks.

I've been thinking of doing some bb cartoons but a) they'll uck (in my opinion, and very likely in everyone else's, also; and b) the scanner here is busted, and not in the kicked-in-the-nuts kind of busted. That's probably a good thing; now I won't have to wear a bag over my head because some of you have seen my artwork.

PS: Kerry, keep working on him. You'll turn the ol' softie into a heavyweight.
    Last edited by Trouble; 05-12-2005 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Ach! Meine trademark colours! I forgot!
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

awesome. I love this stuff

from la derniere des amazones

inquisitiv
    Quote Originally Posted by kerry
    Oi! What about the code-of-conduct? Remember my digital nuklear arsenal?

The 'art' to which dearest Kerry (name and address withheld ) is referring was either not completely original or was not produced in an unaided fashion (its amazing what Photoshop can do with a photograph). Were she to see my original art in an unaided form I think she’d agree it is shite!

I’m all embarrassed now.
    Inq

i-quv
    See wot I mean? I spent 11 hours drawing this