check the ballbusting updates here

Page 62 of 468 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Here's the way to spin them right out (or off) with a portable drill! Just cut a slit in the bag or cut off the lower 1/3 of your sack and spin them right out with a Henderson Castrator!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCUm8pGOYHk

concerning standing/tied spreadeagled

for crushmynuts2 (post 875)

Standing naked and spreadeagled, hands tied above shoulders, can be painful for men not used to being barefoot. It's recommended that you roll up socks and put them under your arches as arch supports. This avoids distraction and lets you concentrate on the fantasy.

And -- msvenusdivine.com homepage has a free 30-second video of a man in that position, begging for the cut, as she brings the knife down nearer and nearer . . .

Antigone's analysis is meticulous and precise, and a reminder of reality vs fantasy. But why the fantasy at all? Possibly because males are wired to push the limits, to risk all in daredevil stunts, whether speeding downhill on a tricycle at age 4 or speeding down the road in a Vette at age 40, in hopes of impressing the fantasy girl by his daring sacrifice, or in how close the risk seems to be. Now, spread and vulnerable, it's a slightly more specific sacrifice, and the thrill is in how close it seems to be.

Quote Originally Posted by danegeld View Post
    for crushmynuts2 (post 875)
    And -- msvenusdivine.com homepage has a free 30-second video of a man in that position, begging for the cut, as she brings the knife down nearer and nearer . . .
    http://www.msvenusdivine.com/images/previewvid1.wmv

Testicular juicing

Anybody crazy enuff to have tried this?
    http://www.bizarremag.com/weird_worl...ody_world.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bizarre_magazine_4147_5.jpg   bizarre_magazine_4150_5.jpg  

Wow! That was very hot. Any more like this?

This is from a European website called "thegreymonk"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nazi girl vivisection.jpg  

I love these pics of Curella.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7NFkTR3JDsg
    Guys this is so hot, being a guy, it scares the shit outta me

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro View Post
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=7NFkTR3JDsg
    Guys this is so hot, being a guy, it scares the shit outta me

Wow, a girl cutting a guy's nuts out! I wish this would happen to me. I wish a group of girls like her would decide they wanted to ******** a man, and that they would choose me as the man they would ********, and I wish they would really do the **********.

To undergo ********** surgery performed by a beautiful sexy girl like her, and for my manhood to be destroyed at her hands. I would then want her to force me to spend the rest of my existence personally serving and worshipping her as her very own eunuch slave.

Big Supporter
    I'm not sure what it is but there is just something to me about a girl or a woman being in the position of being God, and of her ********** me and my manhood being destroyed at her hands. There is something to me about girls and women doing castrations. I wish I knew what it is about it.

It's only a movie. Besides, she didn't really cut off his nuts. She only made him believe she did just to psych him out, and I think it's borderlined inappropriate to fantasize about a teenager, albiet a character in a film, ********** a guy. That's just my opinion. Does anyone else here think so?