check the ballbusting updates here

Page 271 of 676 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 10136

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Thumbs up Sounds brilliant, try

I can't wait. It sounds right down my street especially the fear in his face, the knowledge of not ever being able to touch let alone have sex with her (or anyone) but in an instant that real lust for such a sexy and dominant female who is about to take his sex away - to own it completely and utterly. Wow.

He could be crumpled up on the ground while she ambles over and stands on the inside of his ball sac so its pinned to the ground and squashing his balls into a confined space - almost bursting - at the end of his sac. She gradually applies pressure all the while her orgasm welling up inside her. Looking down she and he know's he is helpless as she smile and pouts and pushes her beautiful breasts out and up for him to see and respond to one last time. Her nipples taut and pointed and dark she can feel his balls squash and crush under her feet. Then as she starts to orgasm she scuffs and pushes out her leg one last time and feels his balls strain then rupture and flatten.

What a wonderfully dominant and erotic scene.

Anyway, whatever your final 'scene' I'm sure they art work will be great as usual.

Really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    Hi Samuel, Tasselhoff and Wacker, the superheroine is going to happen. Doing, or perhaps trying to do, a comic style presentation will be a challenge to my image editing skills but I'm going to give it a go, it will be done within a couple of weeks at the most.

And Wacker, I do take your point about the anticipation of ball busting is as exciting as the bust itself. Not sure if our taste precisely coincide here, but an example of what I like would be a fight in which the man thinks its just a girl he's fighting so he's confident. After she gets in a knee/kick/punch to his balls he's angry, and after she avoids his attempt to hit her and gets him in the nuts again he's scared, scared for his balls. And she taunts him, flaunting herself at him, pulling her shoulders back to thrust her tits up to show him the delights he's not going to get, and when he again attempts to hit her she busts him again. How about that?
    I don't know about Whacker, but it sounds good to me.

Supreme Poster

new one

Hope someone out there likes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sc111.jpg  

yep, I like that :-) thx

Quote Originally Posted by sexyclyde View Post
    Thanx like it

Quote Originally Posted by samuelbbbb View Post
    he (or she) is babel, quite famous, url http://wakutama.web.fc2.com/
    Thanks for that link!

suggestion for ROYEKS

Quote Originally Posted by royeks View Post
    Double Crush (9 pix inside):
    http://rapidshare.com/files/250074519/duble_crush.zip
    Enjoy^^

Royeks,
    it's always a highlight when you send a new post.
    I admire (and enjoy) your style really much.
    So that I decided to dare a suggestion. I hope, other readers may even enjoy it in fantasy, but if Royeks can put it to cartoon reality, that would be fab.

The themes behind it are "final end of a relationship" and "kicking balls until they are so soft, they can be squished without any effort".
    Personally I would like a model with smaller boobs. Devil Girl is one I like generally. From the attitude of the scenes I am rather thinking of "Emily Crush" and "Hanging Balls".

OK, here comes my outline (I know, 16 pics is a lot, but just see what you make of it, if you like it at all...):

Pic1:
    man already tied up nude, standing and spreadeagle with an erection; woman (cup size B, dressed, short skirt, nice shoes and gorgeous legs) standing in front, smiling, hands in hips: „At least you are not going to miss me. I will take care of that for you.“

Pic2:
    she has his balls in her hand, smiling more viciously: „Did you know that these little things become soft as butter when they are kicked often enough?“

Pic3:
    kicking

Pic4:
    no erection anymore, she says angrily: „your damn dick is getting in the way“

Pic5:
    she flashes her small, firm B size breasts at him, erection returns

Pic6:
    she points at the reloaded erection, saying: „this is still working, but not much longer now“

Pic7:
    continued kicking

Pic8:
    erection ceased again; she is probing his balls with her hands saying: „Mmh, they are still quite firm.“ absently she is opening her shirt again

Pic9:
    changing her shoes for heavy boots while bear breasted, erection returns

Pic10:
    she is dressed again and kicking now with boots

Pic11:
    erection gone, she probing his balls again and already topless , but nothing happens, she says: „no erection anymore for you, but your nuts still need some more work“

Pic12:
    she is pulling his soft dick up roughly and kneeing him now

Pic13:
    still pulling his dick, and probing the balls with the other hand, smiling broadly: „they are ready now for the squish! Are you ready, too?“ - he: „no, please don't“

Pic14:
    she is putting a podest of the right height under his balls: „So you prefer it under my boots? As you like“

Pic15:
    close up picture: his balls lying on the podest, being squished easily (not much weight required) under one of her boots, which she is stepping up; two noise words „squish – squish“

Pic16:
    perspective picture: in the front we see his mushed balls lying on the podest and his limp cock beside them; in the background she is walking away, with her pretty shoes on again, carrying the boots in one hand and waving the other hand without turning: „byebye“

very good pictures, the girls squeezing very hard, im exiting.

Quote Originally Posted by JackPort View Post
    Royeks,
    it's always a highlight when you send a new post.
    I admire (and enjoy) your style really much.
    So that I decided to dare a suggestion. I hope, other readers may even enjoy it in fantasy, but if Royeks can put it to cartoon reality, that would be fab.

The themes behind it are "final end of a relationship" and "kicking balls until they are so soft, they can be squished without any effort".
    Personally I would like a model with smaller boobs. Devil Girl is one I like generally. From the attitude of the scenes I am rather thinking of "Emily Crush" and "Hanging Balls".

[...]
    Hey, thanks!

Nice story, I like it. It's hard to me to find free time those days :P but I made one render^^ for start to see if it fits. You were thinking about something like this?

Nice that you like the story.
    That model is really sexy, I like it.
    About the victim, I prefer the "tied up and helpless" style.
    And for me there can't be enough kicking and kneeing.
    But that's your artist's freedom, after all.
    Don't have too much time either, but I am checking your blog frequently anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by royeks View Post
    Hey, thanks!

Nice story, I like it. It's hard to me to find free time those days :P but I made one render^^ for start to see if it fits. You were thinking about something like this?

i will show more asap
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1992fdccb6a01224d65959310f3c2b2e.jpg  

Big Supporter
    what do u guys use to view royaks stuff, cuz nothing i got will view it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelnaga View Post
    I don't know about Whacker, but it sounds good to me.
    Hi Xenalga, and Wacker and all who've liked my art. The pic story is coming on, about a week from completion. I do love drawing, especially ballbusting girls, but it does take time. But coming soon.

great! looking forward to it, that was a good pic

Quote Originally Posted by Chestnuts View Post
    i will show more asap

Thumbs up Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sexyclyde View Post
    Yes. very much. Thank you.

Whilst I love the fantasy of this I am not sure I could experiance it my self in reality. However, the scenario and his helplessness is spot on. Even better if he had some physical pain first and psychological fear imposed at the start