check the ballbusting updates here

Page 224 of 468 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 7008

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Smile anticipation

Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post

Luv this scenario with a pretty young amazon and a captive, and her enjoying his babbling as she waits to take her trophy. a weell done image and I hope there is a stroy board of pictures to a bloody end. tanks for the fantasy image

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dkg-club View Post

wow! looks good! she's so cute!
    Can you post the vieo please?

Supreme Poster

Aroused 1966

this is a old black and white movie from the 60s it envolves a group of woman ********** a guy and teaseing him before the police catch them and him all cuddled over holding his missing parts in his hands nothing actually seen but i hadnt contributed in awhile getting more diffucult to find these vids so iam comming up with the best i can

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=798R1PID

It looks good..!! Really want to watch the film..!!

Supreme Poster

Hunting season

a woman is raped by a group of hunters and her bf put in the hospital and she wants revenge all she can remember is reading the back of one of the hunters jackets that had his hunting id on it which is stupied for him anyways to make a long story short these hunters that raped her get robbed and she ends up punishing the wrong people but she doesnt figure that out to the end and shes just pist that none of these guys remember her as if she wasnt there first or there was soo many people they raped before but in her head she believes she killing the right people until the end when she finds out from her bf that is out of the hospital that the cops found and caught who put him in the hospital and raped her so it kinda sets itself up for another revenge type movie lol
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3JRBYXV6

Supreme Poster

want that vid please

Quote Originally Posted by uramshi View Post
    It looks good..!! Really want to watch the film..!!
    would like to see if real please if fake could still be interesting

Supreme Poster

Thanks for your uploads reedkit

Quote Originally Posted by reedkritt View Post
    a woman is raped by a group of hunters and her bf put in the hospital and she wants revenge all she can remember is reading the back of one of the hunters jackets that had his hunting id on it which is stupied for him anyways to make a long story short these hunters that raped her get robbed and she ends up punishing the wrong people but she doesnt figure that out to the end and shes just pist that none of these guys remember her as if she wasnt there first or there was soo many people they raped before but in her head she believes she killing the right people until the end when she finds out from her bf that is out of the hospital that the cops found and caught who put him in the hospital and raped her so it kinda sets itself up for another revenge type movie lol
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3JRBYXV6
    Thanks for your time

Please, please, please tell us where we can find this video.

Quote Originally Posted by reedkritt View Post
    this is a old black and white movie from the 60s it envolves a group of woman ********** a guy and teaseing him before the police catch them and him all cuddled over holding his missing parts in his hands nothing actually seen but i hadnt contributed in awhile getting more diffucult to find these vids so iam comming up with the best i can

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=798R1PID
    Great flik. I had a boner the whole time these women were taunting and ********** this poor bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by srzl View Post
    Thanks for your time
    Great !!!! I loved the close up of her holding his severed cock & nads in her hand.

My goodness. The Hunting Season clip was very exciting. How you are able to find such treasures? Bravo!

-AJG

Registered Member

how does the dead penis feel in the mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by MAMORU View Post
    A beautiful housekeeper loves cherry boy's lovely penis.
    She happily cuts out her penis. And, it eats the penis delicious.

Registered Member

Smile Great

Quote Originally Posted by karjalan View Post
    Great pictures -

Thanks for the link on the Afghan women. Can you imagine lying helpless on the battlefield and seeing a young womam coming towards you knowing she is going to slice off your manhood as you are ****** to watch ??!!
    I wonder if your whole sex life flashes before your eyes as she cuts it off.
    I have some more info on Viet chicks that loved to deball and decock enemy soldiers that I will post.

Quote Originally Posted by Intact4Now View Post
    "We had a whole squad that was brought in one day. They had been hung up by their ankles. Their genitals had been cut off and stuffed in their mouth."

The quote's source is Christine L. Kane's "Inside the Death Factory: Women of Vietnam", an article in the Boston Review
    (http://bostonreview.net/BR06.3/kane.html).

Mention of Afghan women ********** fallen British soldiers can be found here:

Afghan women ********* all the male captives before they killed them with knives. Rudyard Kipling had this to say about Afghanistan:

‘When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains, and the women come out to cut up what remains, jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains, and go to your Gawd like a soldier!’

http://www.slsn.tv/blog/tag/afghanistan

Quote Originally Posted by slave_bill View Post
    there is the url...
    http://www.bmevideo.com/media/200508...-nut-hang.html
    but you must be member!!! it is free to become member! all you need is to... send them a video of you...
    do you have this video, I love to see how much his balls can take it.