check the ballbusting updates here

Page 347 of 469 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 7022

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

wow 276 pages lol guess i will be here even more than i thought lol

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Is there also an Anatomy: girls and testicles, or Anatomy: girls dissecting testicles or girls dissecting male organs? I would love to see an Anatomy: girls performing **********.

good pic is there any more

wheres a free .rar extraction file other then winzip ?

Big Supporter
    download.com has free rar extraction frog and 7-zip. Both are free and work!

anyone have repost of the jean bardot clip

was hoping for a repost of the jean bardot where she has him on the bed and says "I want to see you *********" then goes off laughing maniacally one of my fav's but the rapidshare link is broken...

Here is my current fantasy

I belonged to a gang of nine young men terrorizing a small village.We did any kind of terror and torture to the women there. One day a strong fat lady arrived at our hiding place."I will bing you all to the town and I will ******** you"she said.First we were laughing but after a some strong kicks into our balls we all nine men were lying with our hands bound on our back at her feet.She undressed us and altough she was very fat the woman was very erotic.She wears sexy tigths and garter belt und her gigantic breast were naked.Watching this breasts we all got an erection.Her long red hair was also beautiful.The strong lady put everyone of us crosswise lying over the back of our horses.Our heads hanging down and we streched our asses to the sky.Our cocks rubbing at the saddle leather.When my horse started to move I had to ejaculate hoping the fat lady wouldnt see me jerking off but she did and had to laugh."Your stuff is flying very far".No movement was possible due to the good bondage and of course no escape either.We all were in the strong hands of this fat girl and altough she captured us we all loved her like crazy."This is a girl a man must give plenty respect". I tried to turn my eyes to see this wonderful lady.In town the woman let us lying on the horses and we were waiting for **********.All the girls in town watching us and laughing at us.Then she came with a bucket for the removals of the **********.In some minutes four guys were emasculated by her and she turned to me.Two young girls spread my legs to a painful extension.Unfortunately I could not see the sexy women working between my legs.The fat lady tried to calm me down and promised to explain every step of my ********** to me."Now I open your scrotum"she said and I shivered of fear and also exitement."Now I press out your left testicle".Her voice was superior and sexy.I felt only little pain."Its outside-now I will strangulate the spermatic cord - that may hurt a little bit". It was funny - the lady was ********** me and I loved her voice. My penis was still errected and I wondered if it is distubing the girl."I will now cut off your left testicle she said and I heard a snip.Then I heard my removed ball fell into the bucket. "The other one" she said and I was amazed how far my ********** went on. I knew when hearing another snip I would be *********. Then came the snip.

looking for pic

I remember a pic of a naked woman outdoors, maybe from an old movie, wearing what looks like a pair of balls on a necklace. Anyone know where it is (or what I'm talking about)?

Burdizzo Babe

This chic could chop off my sack anytime
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tabby01.jpg   tabby02.jpg   tabby03.jpg   tabby04.jpg  

Lol OK i'll let her do you first, but she is definitely taking mine after that the pure sexual heavenly Goddess!!!

love this thread a few real good videos of reality. giggles just hope when my mistress does me she films it she has said she will make me her house pet afterward and keep me until i die of old age giggles.In the meantime im happy as she plays with knives and the bordizo giggles

How to ******** a ******-Nichole Marie Rued

Exclamation nothing there?

Page not Found.

instead of going to a 'sicko fem' site it takes u to "sick of 'em"

this is a writer-bashing site, NOT ball-busting

Quote Originally Posted by Youthmane View Post
    Page not Found.
    It looks like this website censors the word "r-a-p-i-s-t". A link with that term in the title comes out with asterisks instead, thus making the link unusable.

Google "Nichole Marie Rued" & you'll find the article with a relevant picture

question

as i said earlier i am a writer and giggles i have a story about 10 pages i would like to post but along with ********** and things common to this thread it also has snuff in it is it acceptable to post it here giggles.

I own the copyright so that is not a problem