check the ballbusting updates here

Page 167 of 468 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 7008

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

thank you so much d14736251d, you are great!
    i'm glad i decided to ask you, i've never found so many pics put together!
    those are the funny pictures i was looking for... very funny, in my opinion.

*bows graciously*

Quote Originally Posted by vulkrypse View Post
    Two Bad Nurses

torrent is up on puretna.com. a decent scene, has a scissors part
    very nice.....

Big Supporter

femdom ********** threats and femdom ********** talk

I love videos, audios, caption pics, etc of women threatening to ******** a man. Some where a woman is telling a man she is going to ******** him, how she will do it, what it will be like for him while she is cutting them out, and what he will be like after she is done. Most of all where she is telling a group of women like a small group of her girlfriends that she is going to ******** a man, why she is going to do it, how she will perform the **********, and what he will be like after she is done.

I also love videos, audios, caption pics, etc of a small group of beautiful dominant women having a conversation about femdom **********. Love seeing a group of beautiful dominant women hearing them talk about their femdom ********** philosophy, favorite method and how they like to perform the **********, what they want it to be like for the man while they are cutting them out, what he will be like after they are done, experiences they have had with femdom ********** and eunuchs, all kinds of things about femdom **********.

Also where a woman is performing a ********** and she is describing to a small group of women an all woman audiance each step in the operation as she performs it, and the women talk among themselves about all kinds of things having to do with **********, what it is, how it is done, what the effects are, why they like and promote femdom **********, and why they prefer eunuchs.

I also love seeing pictures and videos of women wearing long sleeve shirts with their sleeves rolled up above their elbows.

Thumbs up

very good,nice pics,thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ismiregalde View Post
    To contribute something...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GIEvXoE0Jo

********** hard candy style, but more explicit ;-)
    A very good thing would be one of you technical boys edit this to action good to see!

-AGJ

Quote Originally Posted by Macra View Post
    This lot should be enough to put anybody off the real thing. I hope they cure you.
    Mac
    These are some amazing pics

Thanks for all these pics and links. I really like them. Please go one:-)

Big Supporter MagnumXL9Jock2Bust's Avatar

scared?

This woman who used to bust me a long time ago and I have had a few sessions and recently she asked for ideas of things to say so I referred her to some bb story sites and some of her texts she has been sending me lately have been very sexy and she said she wants to be the one who ruins my balls. I have been trying to see if she is serious about it because she has been pretty rough before. She said I better now say the wrong thing or I could lose a nut! This is very sexy but she has been saying it a lot so I am wondering if she is serious! Any thoughts?

real burdizzo clamping done on a man

this is a video of a man being ********* with a burdizzo about a month ago

august 2008 is the video to click on

http://www.leatherrealm.com/castrationvid.html

Quote Originally Posted by MagnumXL9Jock2Bust View Post
    This woman who used to bust me a long time ago and I have had a few sessions and recently she asked for ideas of things to say so I referred her to some bb story sites and some of her texts she has been sending me lately have been very sexy and she said she wants to be the one who ruins my balls. I have been trying to see if she is serious about it because she has been pretty rough before. She said I better now say the wrong thing or I could lose a nut! This is very sexy but she has been saying it a lot so I am wondering if she is serious! Any thoughts?
    She sounds awesome!

Big Supporter
    It would be great to have some POV pics and vids of girls and women performing castrations shown from the POV of the male she is **********. POV vids of girls or women performing castrations shown from the POV of the male she is ********** with audio hearing the girls and women talking about ********** as she performs it.

this board is like the best