check the ballbusting updates here

Page 240 of 678 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 10160

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Nice one, thanks for sharing!

I think you attempt was a succes, it kicks ass!

Big Supporter
    Hello,
    sorry but I m not the one who can translate it... I couldnt even figure out how to translate the site, I ve tried with google but it gives me only japanese pages, still reclaiming that the page was translated... does it work for you? if you have some interesting pics I would be grateful if you could post them... i m passionate about manga bb, definely my weak spot

Big Supporter
    Hello,
    sorry but I m not the one who can translate it... I couldnt even figure out how to translate the site, I ve tried with google but it gives me only japanese pages, still reclaiming that the page was translated... does it work for you? if you have some interesting pics I would be grateful if you could post them... i m passionate about manga bb, definely my weak spot

Translation issue

I think the problem with the translators such as Google, is that the stuff you want translated is on a picture file. That entire page is mostly a single jpeg, so the program can't modify it.

Big Supporter

Gestapo Ballbusting

Buxom Ballbusters Illustrated Stories
    Gestapo Mistress, Dommy mommies, femdom cuckolding!
    http://midnightx.com/fpage/fpage.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GESTLEZ.JPG  

Big Supporter
    Hello everybody,
    I m not sure if this is the right place I hope I can get away with posting here
    I m most passionate about manga/anime bb. Considering the great japanese bb culture I was wondering why I coulndn t find any bb manga yet. I have bought More Bounce and IN BUST so far, but couldn t find anything else. I feel like I m missing something. Do you guys know where to find any collection of bb manga or have any good title? thanks in advance
    pm me if u want

Big Supporter
    Here's a link to an animated video. Can't capture pics from this player. But I think its worth sharing in here.
    Sub4her2

http://www.smotri-clip.ru/15/Ballbus...alls_2009.html

found on sweetnote.

translation would be really apreciated should someone able to do it have enough spare time. :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d138d348ae75cbbdedf1058393da55f4.jpg  

Big Supporter

Comic Busts

It's been a quiet the past few weeks, but the latest issue of "Terror Titans" from DC comics had a knee in it between Ravager and the Clock King. Don't have picture of it at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by nibelheim View Post
    found on sweetnote.

translation would be really apreciated should someone able to do it have enough spare time. :-)

Seconded. Yes.. please... translation... good god that's hot

Quote Originally Posted by nijan0 View Post
    Hello,
    We'd need a professional translator I'm afraid. Japanese is not a Germanic language, and isn't related to English at all. The only thing a computer can provide is a literal word translations. The writing style and word meanings would be almost absolutely NOTHING like the original meaning. In fact, the translator doesn't even seem to do that much -.-
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Quote Originally Posted by sub4her2 View Post
    Here's a link to an animated video. Can't capture pics from this player. But I think its worth sharing in here.
    Sub4her2

http://www.smotri-clip.ru/15/Ballbus...alls_2009.html
    captured http://www.megarotic.com/?d=GDG0N7I3

and a little .flv player http://www.mediafire.com/?4yrgw5iwzoe

Quote Originally Posted by nijan0 View Post
    Hello,
    Some pages are translated,but not the main page. I clicked on all the links on the site and I found more pictures and some stories,but they are not translated very good.

Your attempt at a comic came out very well.
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.