check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Prodommes who have broken balls

Hybrid View

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitemyst View Post
    Links please....
    There is a video onbbtube a stomping session that ends in the testicle popping out of the scrotum for those interested.it look brutal and isnt my cup of tea.but its there.sorry for spelling im on a mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by clicker123 View Post
    There is a video onbbtube a stomping session that ends in the testicle popping out of the scrotum for those interested.it look brutal and isnt my cup of tea.but its there.sorry for spelling im on a mobile.
    And how do I find this video?

You should REALLY think twice before hiring a street gal to do ANYTHING.A co-worker of mine had a street gal handcuff him to the bed in a hotel in Las Vegas. While handcuffed she smiled at, and then promptly took his wallet out of his jeans, and left him there.You should consider that they are on the streets precisely because they won't do any more work than they strictly have to. What will likely happen is that she will secure you, rob you, and leave you there, and if she is feeling irritable, you may get "busted" a lot harder than you might have liked. Eric

Big Supporter
    At least he went to a hotel. Still other rules are only take the amount of money needed, leave your car keys secure and off person (this is where does classic combo doors are preferred) and if your going to indulge in bdsm take two with you.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by testycoles View Post
    And how do I find this video?
    I can't find it either.

Quote Originally Posted by clicker123 View Post
    I have watched or seen video of Mistress claiming that they rupture a slave testicles, For Example... Beautiful UK Mistress Mistress Elise " Hospitalised"...Extremely brutal clip or "The Crime Scene "...at the end of clip blood was really pouring out the penis....they should have left the video running and shown the damaged...Thats more what I want to see