check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Hybrid View

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    Hehe, I remember that lion pic. I always liked the look on his face. Thanks for posting it, Ren!

Lately I'm thinking I might write up another little quickie story, maybe Melissa sleeping over at Sarah's house...getting pestered by Sarah's little brother...and taking turns giving those little lion nards a few good knees, hehehe.

Dragon, dragon, dragon; please, please, please!
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda, A1 View Post
    Dragon, dragon, dragon; please, please, please!
    I'll take that to mean you'd enjoy seeing the two main yet scarcely glimpsed female chars from Sleeping Bag Game taking turns jamming their knees into a nerdy younger lion's nuts. ::Grins::

Melissa's been in a few other stories obviously, but it'll be the first time I've really described Sarah.

...Suffice to say...she might be nice and gentle and curious about James...but when it's her brother bothering her she's definitely got a bigger mean streak...especially when Melissa's around!

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    I'll take that to mean you'd enjoy seeing the two main yet scarcely glimpsed female chars from Sleeping Bag Game taking turns jamming their knees into a nerdy younger lion's nuts. ::Grins::

Melissa's been in a few other stories obviously, but it'll be the first time I've really described Sarah.

...Suffice to say...she might be nice and gentle and curious about James...but when it's her brother bothering her she's definitely got a bigger mean streak...especially when Melissa's around!

Most amusing, sir!

Of course, you know that I need the next instalment of The Dragon in the Dungeon!
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda, A1 View Post
    Most amusing, sir!

Of course, you know that I need the next instalment of The Dragon in the Dungeon!
    Very good to hear you're desperate for something I wrote! ::Grins:: This installment has been kicking my butt. I've only just finished the rough draft, so, it may be another week or two before I actually get it posted.

Quick! Someone write a furry related ballbusting story! Hehe.

I hope to have the next edition of DitD up at SoFurry this coming weekend.

I keep meaning to write some ballbusting quicky stories for this site, too, just haven't gotten around to it lately. Tons of ideas, though.

Need to write a good one with a human girl busting a feral, non-anthro dragon real bad, too.

Need to write a good one with a human girl busting a feral, non-anthro dragon real bad, too.
    Yes, that would be great Just ballbusting, no real story (not that I dislike stories with a good story), maybe one or two poppings at the end^^

Here's a nice kneeing I found by accident.
    Doing a Google Image search for 'furry ballbusting' is mostly stuff I've seen already, but a surprise or two here and there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 811626 - Friendship_is_magic Lil'_Miss_Jay My_Little_Pony diamond_dog rarity.jpg  

Big Supporter
    That's a gorgeous picture, Beaktooth. I missed the whole MLP craze, but pictures like this one are bringing me around. :P

Quote Originally Posted by beaktooth View Post
    Here's a nice kneeing I found by accident.
    Doing a Google Image search for 'furry ballbusting' is mostly stuff I've seen already, but a surprise or two here and there.
    Don't care at all about my little pony...but love seeing a scrawny canine get a good knee in the puppy makers! Awesome pic!