check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Intense Maximum Ball Squeeze/Spank Game-- Let her read this at your own risk

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Balloney View Post
    Have you played it? If so, how did it go?
    Yes! was hard to endure...
    I love how you describe the rules and how to cheat

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by perri View Post
    Need more details. What did it feel like? How long did it take? How did she react? Did she cheat? How so? Did she internalize the rules? Was she really in control, or did you top from the bottom? How did you negotiate out rule variants? How many maximum hits could she do in a round, and how many maximum squeezes? What 'combinations' did she use for hits, etc. to gain an advantage.

Are there any new rules you would make to protect yourself down there if you play again? Would you dare play it again? How much recovery time would you need?

Did you ejaculate before the game ended? Did she stop stroking or keep going? If so, how did you hold up each round after? Did she skip over the dick sucking/stroking round if you went soft? Did she try to make you ejaculate as a strategic move? Was she competitive, really trying to win? Did she make you ejaculate, torture your sensitive member until the sensitivity was gone, then continue with the game, or just keep playing right as you went sensitive? Would you consider being tied up for the game so she can do that next time? Does a break for post-orgasm torture make it easier for her to win after the game resumes, or harder for her to win than busting your balls right after the refractory period begins? If you didn't ejaculate during the game, did she serve you afterward and give you some release?

Did you try to negotiate her down to lighter squeezes and blows after ejaculation? If so, did you succeeding? Was she too nice, too mean, or just right for optimum fun? For optimum ball torture?

Did you try renegotiating while she had your balls between thumb and forefinger? What effect did that psychologically-powerful hold have on your negotiations? Did she use 'evil' attacks like grinding and water-melon seeding the testicles?

Did you win? Did she win? How many game pieces did you use? I had in mind 50. how long did it take (if you had any sense of time)? Did she tie up your hands? Did you block? What kind of blows and squeezes did she give? Did she go quickly from round to round to attack before you had a chance to recover? Did she take her time, setting up your balls with cock rings or separators to make them more vulnerable?

Did she look you in the eye? Taunt you? Giggle? Did she enjoy the game? Did that make it better? Did you tell her, 'You hit like a girl?" Did you have to tell her to hit harder, or did she overwhelm you? Did you find yourself begging for mercy? Did she not let up right away when you asked? If she was too gentle prior to this, did this teach her to be sufficiently hard on the balls?

Would you agree with the idea that if the man wins, for the next game, the maximum hit and squeeze should be increased? Should the parameters be set so that the man always loses? Would the ball busting session be thorough enough to be satisfying if the man has the possibility of winning?

Should implements-- e.g. 20 or 30 seconds in the ball crusher up to an agreed upon level or smacks be given their own rounds? How about a big rubber band or sling shot pulled back a certain length, agreed upon before the game?

Did your testicles work properly the day after? Were you sore? Did you cry?

I came up with the game, but got a varicocele before I talked my wife into playing it. She passed up on it for regular ball busting sessions between my inventing the game and getting that health problem.

I had wanted to play for stakes. If I won, however many nights straight (7, 21, whatever I could get) of sexual activities/positions of my choice. If she wins... don't know what she'd go for. Neither of us really gamble.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by perri View Post
    Btw, did you play the tough or wimpy version? If a bell rung why she was squeezing, did she finish out the round even though she won a point?

If you switched rounds, did she go right in for a maximum squeeze before the pain subsided for a maximum hit, or vice versa? Did she go from stroking right to a maximum attack on the balls before you had time to prepare yourself? These can also be powerful strategic moves? Did she create pauses between rounds to throw you off? Who turned the hourglass and who put the beads into the proper cup?

Big Supporter
    I would have thought @squeezeme might have played and described the experience.