check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: What happened to barefoot princess?

Hybrid View

Back from the dead...apparently ;P

Someone sent Me this thread a couple of days ago with threads from other boards and OMG I can't believe how many people know who I am. Lol, I feel kinda like a celebrity except instead of signing autographs I could just blast ppl in the nuts -which I think would be preferable anyways
    So I guess everyone has seen the clips I posted at the pay site? Didnt really expect to get much of a response I just kinda put a couple up to see if anyone would look at them. Glad everyone who emailed Me liked them. They are fun to make. I had trouble putting up My own site so this is just easier right now. Sorry about the cost but they charge 40% to host. I took the clips I had on the free site down because I found out someone was using them on their paysite and it pissed Me off. They are enough share sites now tho that I dont think it matters, lol.
    Thanx guys for all of the hmmm fan mail? lol, but if you're going to send it I expect degrading pictures of yourself to be attached from now on
    Love hearing from you all.
    Princess

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot Princess
    Someone sent Me this thread a couple of days ago with threads from other boards and OMG I can't believe how many people know who I am. Lol, I feel kinda like a celebrity except instead of signing autographs I could just blast ppl in the nuts -which I think would be preferable anyways
    So I guess everyone has seen the clips I posted at the pay site? Didnt really expect to get much of a response I just kinda put a couple up to see if anyone would look at them. Glad everyone who emailed Me liked them. They are fun to make. I had trouble putting up My own site so this is just easier right now. Sorry about the cost but they charge 40% to host. I took the clips I had on the free site down because I found out someone was using them on their paysite and it pissed Me off. They are enough share sites now tho that I dont think it matters, lol.
    Thanx guys for all of the hmmm fan mail? lol, but if you're going to send it I expect degrading pictures of yourself to be attached from now on
    Love hearing from you all.
    Princess
    OMG!! I haven’t been here for months and just popped by to see wot was going on. I’m SO happy. You are the best. I just Luuuvvvvv Goth chics.
    Kisses,
    Primordium
    Currently trying to be less Trouble than Trouble

I hope you will come back to this forum often Princess.

will you marry me princess? or at least kick me in the nuts?

Quote Originally Posted by Troubled
    OMG!! I haven’t been here for months and just popped by to see wot was going on. I’m SO happy. You are the best. I just Luuuvvvvv Goth chics.
    Kisses,
    Primordium
    OMG!! I drop by almost every day and I thought we were finally rid of that Troubled guy! There goes the neighborhood.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot Princess
    So I guess everyone has seen the clips I posted at the pay site? Didnt really expect to get much of a response I just kinda put a couple up to see if anyone would look at them.
    Hello Princess .... i'm SOOOOOOOO happy to see you back, it just hasn't been the same without you.

will you be adding any new clips to the 4 that you have in your store?

nutslave

Supreme Poster
    heh ... i guess i should have checked the store before asking ... i'm a dork lol

Thanks so much Princess

nutslave