check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Super fast ********** (video)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin View Post
    An internet troll is someone who visits a foreign thread and posts off topic and disruptive messages with the aim of emotionally provoking people.
    -----------------

This is my thread so you cannot define me as a troll, the people who are the trolls are those that are provoking me, name calling and changing the topic.

You need to get your facts right.
    When i stop being insulted, i will stop defending myself and the trolls who are replying "to me" will stop posting, it is as simple as that.

I have no intention of being publicly called a dumbass and agreeing with it, and instead of calling me a troll, which isn't even appropriate you should be commending me on standing up for myself.
    Or it could just be a member of a forum that constantly makes inflammatory posts to get a rise out of people or because they are an idiot. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte252252 View Post
    Or it could just be a member of a forum that constantly makes inflammatory posts to get a rise out of people or because they are an idiot. Bitch.
    But that it is not!

Show me inflammatory posts with the aim of getting a rise out of someone, that i initiated in an environment that was previously neutral to debate; this thread or any.

Support your accusations or don't make them.

"Idiot", "Bitch". You are sounding like the troll now, vulgar and uncivilized. I would say that is inflammatory...