check the ballbusting updates here

Page 233 of 469 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 7024

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Registered Member
    For the people that speak dutch
    http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/dutch/

I always have the fantasy that a girl kicks my balls so many times that they get useless and then some nurses remove them!!

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Dear Finder,

Thanks very much indeed. I look forward to it.

As it happens, I had some contact with "Nicole" last year. They're still doing manipulations, but it turns out that "she" is, in fact, a "he".

Best wishes,

Venator
    ...I mean, that's fine and all. It just really bursts my bubble.
    I had fallen into the belief that the female model most often
    seen in Nicole's pics was "her."

Supreme Poster

New cartoons

Got some new stuff up
    Femtoons.blogspot.com

Big Supporter

Nicole Cutter

[quote=Finder;64548]Venator, that's interesting. Did you meet "Nicole" in person, talk on the phone, or did he / she reveal gender in an email exchange? I often wondered if "Nicole" was a he, as he / she obviously had a deep fascination with the subject and more than passable skill at finding online photos to start with and then doing photo-manips - with a very recognizable style. There would be, to say the least, very unusual interests and talents for a woman.

Dear Finder,

Without wishing to go into too much detail about what was, after all, a private exchange, I can say that I had e-mail contact with "Nicole". A number of personal details were revealed, such as his / "her" place of residence. The mention of gender came during the course of a conversation in which I talked about the fantasy element of ********** and the like (i.e.: that I wouldn't want it to happen in reality, but that the idea or the threat thereof really turned me on). Amongst other things, "Nicole's" reply carried the phrase "I too am a normal man". Fairly conclusive, I think.

Sorry if I've ruined anyone's illusions with this information. Perhaps those upset by it should turn their attentions to drawings by artists such as Lady Carole or Karla79de who - as far as I am aware - are definitely female!

Best wishes,

Venator

Karla

Yeah I always wondered on them. I still would love to see that vampire with the severed cocks photo, it was the best.

Both Karla and Betty seemed like they may be guys, karla I think I chatted with once, but she/he was gone right away, always figured it was a guy. Betty chatted once or twice over the years, but I think a guy took over and published all those stories. I did meet one lady in to it, and it was very hot. I am sure if I was more brave I would have pulled out a cutting board then and there, and I would now be sans one cock. So it is a good thing I am old school when it comes to dates, but boy was she hot.

Oh and this video is very hot
    http://www.theync.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8478
    It is part way down.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ABBEY View Post
    penectomy video,penis amputation02 25MB-divx RAR

NO PASS

http://rapidshare.com/files/24071707..._0002-divx.rar

it's not female domination!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ABBEY View Post
    Extreme 48 amateur pictures:**********,torture: 40BM/rar/

http://rapidshare.com/files/235511216/EXTREME_PIC.rar

NO PASS
    downloaded the file, but can't open .rar files, do I need download something else to see the .rar files???

Quote Originally Posted by zhiway View Post
    downloaded the file, but can't open .rar files, do I need download something else to see the .rar files???
    did anyone seem the video clip about ROY'S NUT something, something?? . Roy got balls torture by a woman.

Can Someone Help

Awhile ago I came across a video clip on this forum. It showed a man sitting in a chair and a woman going down on him. Before he could climax she reaches up with what looks like a pair of garden shears and cuts his dick off. For the life of me I cannot find that post. Can someone help me find it?

Also, for those of you who want the full movies as opposed to just these clips. Have you thought of downloading them through torrents?

It's from Twisted Sisters. Not sure if the rapidshare links still work, but it was here about 6 months ago: http://www.eunuch.org/vbulletin/show...p?t=171&page=6 Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by zhiway View Post
    Search the web for something names "winrar"

BME copyright/compression algorithms/not arousing

[quote=ABBEY;64597]penectomy video,penis amputation02 25MB-divx RAR

NO PASS(word)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    I downloaded and unZIP'd the large file by ABBEY. Note that for JPEG (.jpg) and MPG-encoded files there's little benefit to ZIP-compressing them, as JPEG and MPEG-encoding algorithms are already very efficient at compression. But that's another discussion.

Many of the images in the file are BME copyrighted. I know some "copyrighted" material gets posted here but this one concerns me because BME is the host for Eunuch Archives, which is the main forum many of us frequent. EA has built a well-developed and caring community of users over the past decade and more. A few people, myself included, have made financial donations to EA to help pay their overhead costs but BME support is largely what keeps them going.

As to the material itself - many of you are familiar with the specific kinks some of us take pleasure in, as exemplified by stories and posts by Finder, Coinflipper, Slammr, Shortie, Ibn Michael, and many others who post to EA. So I downloaded ABBEY's post with some anticipation and oddly enough found no erotic content.

Everyone here has a different sexual profile of course, a broad spectrum of interests that, with the application of sufficient testosterone or the female equivalent, meet their personal definition of "erotic". The photo set of mostly self-administered genital modification and bloodletting for whatever reason doesn't work for me. A previous poster asked "Where's the femdom?" or words to that effect. Your mileage may vary.

Finder

My Collection

My pics 18 years old boy ,made in Thailand

More More

Some more pics