check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to barefoot princess?

Thanks for posting the BP pics and vids folks!!!

I can only repeat what has been said previously in the thread. She's so awesome... *wistful sigh*

I just went through the wholw "Barefoot Princess" thread. Wow! This is why I joined this forum. I was able to download everything in the thread and will watch and review over and over. This is great stuff.

hmm..........I reckon I have just been converted into a Barfefoot Princess fan

Was barefoot princess just her forum name or the name she "traded" under so to speak ?

Just wondering as she is worth tracking down on this ole thing called the net.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    hmm..........I reckon I have just been converted into a Barfefoot Princess fan

Was barefoot princess just her forum name or the name she "traded" under so to speak ?

Just wondering as she is worth tracking down on this ole thing called the net.
    that's what she went by all the time...I think most of what she's released has already been linked to here...but if you find something, please put it up for us! thanks and be careful out there!

Quote Originally Posted by phrank
    that's what she went by all the time...I think most of what she's released has already been linked to here...but if you find something, please put it up for us! thanks and be careful out there!
    Thanks lol.

Ya I found that she posted to alot of forums as Barefoot Princess both fetish and general discussion. However, nothing more recent that late last year.

I found one thing which does not look good. A memorial thread to a Barefoot Princess who was killed in a car crash not so long ago.

Whether this is the same girl or not I cant confirm, but I must say, the timing and her contiunued absence from here and many other related forums where people are also asking about her, does not bode well.

Lets hope not.

inquisitiv

Long live Barefoot Princess!

I found one thing which does not look good. A memorial thread to a Barefoot Princess who was killed in a car crash not so long ago.

Whether this is the same girl or not I cant confirm, but I must say, the timing and her contiunued absence from here and many other related forums where people are also asking about her, does not bode well.
    I sincerely hope not! Barefoot Princess is (no past tense here!) a member of this forum. She is from Denver Colorado and based on her various mailboxes etc. her name is Melanie. I hope the memorial you read didn’t fit with this. The longer we go on not hearing from her here the more I worry that we will never do so . However, I comfort myself that it is far more likely that she settled down and joined the regular society or some such than she met with an untimely death.

Rock on Barefoot Princess (as well as Tommy),
    Inq

Lets hope not.
    I really hope this is not true. A part from any bb thing, she is a so young girl I can't think she's no longer part of our world.

Do you still have the thread where you found this memorial? If so, couldn't it be useful to post it, so that maybe someone who knew her more might find some detail in it that could be helpful to understand if it's referred to the bp we know or not.

N.

SadisticSara

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiv
    Barefoot Princess is (no past tense here!) a member of this forum.

No, she isn't.
    That UserName was removed months ago because of inactivity.
    No posts made on these forums, ever.
    No logins for a long time.
    Account deleted. Username removed from Members List.
    See:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8290&postcount=70

- Sara

SadisticSara

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by nibelheim
    I really hope this is not true. A part from any bb thing, she is a so young girl I can't think she's no longer part of our world.

Do you still have the thread where you found this memorial? If so, couldn't it be useful to post it, so that maybe someone who knew her more might find some detail in it that could be helpful to understand if it's referred to the bp we know or not.

N.

I doubt that this is the same Barefoot Princess, but at:
    http://xforums.net/ib/index.php?act=ST&f=8&t=13565
    (almost halfway down the page) it says:

"VanWEric, the core Barefeets are myself, Seamstress, and Busty. We have been friends for years and years, and live in the same building in Lawrence, Kansas. There is one other Barefoot on the board right now, Barefoot Bonebreaker, who lives in another Midwestern state, but also in our hearts (he is a very dear friend and a wonderful man). Also registered, but no longer posting, is the Barefoot Princess, who passed away earlier this year following a very bad car accident."

(The above was posted on that page on Sep 6 2004, 12:04 PM)

From the context of that page, it doesn't seem to be the same "Barefoot Princess" mentioned in this thread, but it does sound like the reference that Tommy found.

- Sara

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara
    From the context of that page, it doesn't seem to be the same "Barefoot Princess" mentioned in this thread, but it does sound like the reference that Tommy found.
    That post was made Sep 6, 2004 and referred to "earlier in the year". I am very sure that I corresponded with BP in late September 2004 and saw her posts even later than that last year. This post can't possibly refer to "our" BP who is probably just too busy kicking balls in her cabin in the mountains to come back down where there is a power cord for her computer. She had mentioned that she spent most of last summer in the mountains shooting video (if I remember correctly). Her last post that I find on the FetishTraining.com board is Sep 23, 2004 which postdates her "memorial" by 2 weeks.

inquisitiv
    Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiv
    Barefoot Princess is (no past tense here!) a member of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara
    No, she isn't.
    OK I stand corrected. I originally wrote the post ‘was’ all the way through but at the end it looked too much like she had died I went through and changed it all. I think there were ‘sightings’ of BP activity as late as early of October last year.
    Here’s hoping
    Inq
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 05-31-2005 at 04:38 AM.

This certainly looks like the same girl..excuse the long link, cached is the only way to it.

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache...ncess%22&hl=en

This is the memorial one I found is here and I got the dates wrong, its unlikely the same girl. I did not mean to alarm anyone, just though I should mention it.

http://xforums.net/ib/index.php?showtopic=11751

Sorry if i caused a stir, what was not my intention.

Registered Member
    Thanks to all for posting pics and vids that I hadn't previously seen. Barefoot Princess is as about as good as it gets. She obviously enjoys her work, and the restraints both allow her to do as she wishes without restriction, and allow (or force) the subject to withstand far more than he otherwise could.

There are a couple of short clips on the net by "Absolute Kim" who also seems to be enjoying her work. Not quite the class of BP though.

Back from the dead...apparently ;P

Someone sent Me this thread a couple of days ago with threads from other boards and OMG I can't believe how many people know who I am. Lol, I feel kinda like a celebrity except instead of signing autographs I could just blast ppl in the nuts -which I think would be preferable anyways
    So I guess everyone has seen the clips I posted at the pay site? Didnt really expect to get much of a response I just kinda put a couple up to see if anyone would look at them. Glad everyone who emailed Me liked them. They are fun to make. I had trouble putting up My own site so this is just easier right now. Sorry about the cost but they charge 40% to host. I took the clips I had on the free site down because I found out someone was using them on their paysite and it pissed Me off. They are enough share sites now tho that I dont think it matters, lol.
    Thanx guys for all of the hmmm fan mail? lol, but if you're going to send it I expect degrading pictures of yourself to be attached from now on
    Love hearing from you all.
    Princess