check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's Femdom Fantasies

Supreme Poster

Something more enjoyable

Perhaps LilShelly would enjoy the below site rather than "hacked off cock on a plate". Much respect to femmefatale1983 who posted a link that led me to this site. Nothing hotter than a woman that actually is sexually aroused by ballbusting as opposed to finding yourself being led to a pay-site. Not really into financial femdom either.

http://bbuster.livejournal.com/2003/08/31/

-My never ending quest to make panties wet..... -Oh

Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    Good work chasing off the women, boys. Every time someone hot, open, and literate decides to post, everyone wants to project their own fantasies onto her.

She made this thread for Women's Femdom Fantasies, not men's.
    In defence of my above post I should point out that I was asked by Lilshelly to contribute to her thread, and so do not feel I have violated its' sanctity.

Whilst I wouldn't dream of trying to speak on her behalf, and whilst she has titled the thread 'Womens Femdom Fantasies', my impression is that she'd simply like to be a part of people discussing and sharing their penectomy related fantasies, without having every post directed solely at her. I believe she hopes and intends to encourage openness, particularly from other women, as part of helping herself and others accept themselves and realise that the intimate sexual desires they may have hidden and kept secret for so long are alot more normal and commonplace than one might expect. Such acceptance and validation is massively important to a persons' perception of themselves, as there are no doubt many who feel deeply troubled by what they deem to be their shameful and excruciatingly embarassing sexual fantasy. Reading of others who are willing to share their very similar and intimate kinks and urges helps people accept themselves, gain self esteem, and become more confident in who they are as a person. Once a person finds and accepts this comfort and reassurance, it becomes alot easier to explore, discuss, and have fun with.

Putting every woman immediately on the spot who dares post on here, pestering them for attention, and like Richter says, projecting your own fantasies onto them, does not help matters. This may be intended to be welcoming, but I would guess this makes some feel conspicuously singled out, rather than accepted. Hence the majority of women only popping up briefly every once in a while, before receiving an online mauling by the pack of horny hyena's we can't help but become.
    I should at this point admit and apologise for probably being a part of this problem. I can only hope I've at least been polite and non-persecutorial in my contributions and mild pesterings.

Thank you Buckrix for my support. Each of us is so unique, it makes the subject matter here diverse and somewhat obscure to others. Hopefully we can all find peace with each other, and content within ourselves. I mean where else can we go and speak what is on our minds?
    There have been several times that my friends get on the subject of cutting off a guys dick, but a little giggle is about the most that I have ever contributed to that topic. So yes I become awkward. For all I know my friends might be intrigued by my kink.
    I would imagine for a guy to have a similar fetish, it would be very difficult to share it with his girlfriend. No matter how he did it, he would be taking a chance of being dismissed as a fool. However, if he was determined to take that chance, those words would probably be better understood if they were shared in a romantic setting, like during a long walk, or over a candle lit dinner. Chances are more women may be open to the subject than one would expect.
    I do own a very nice set of kitchen knives, and cooking was not what was on my mind when I bought them. I love those knives, especially the big long one.
    And yes, when I have been with guys in the past, the thought of cutting off his penis is constantly on my mind, especially while making love. Hopefully someday I find a man that will share my fantasy.
    Cheers
    Shelly

Slightly off-topic, but she obviously has done and thought about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=ey8cLpXlXik

Chop chop

Hi LilShelly,

I know I slightly sanctimoniously chastised other guys for focusing all their messages towards you, but as we're lacking in fellow posters, and as I've been enjoying writing about my fantasies rather than just indulging them lately, I thought I'd write to you again...

One thing I'd like to share, actually the main thing I feel a little nervous and anxious about revealing on the forum (I don't actually know why, considering what I've already shared..., maybe it's because this to me represents the core of my fantasy), is how my penectomy fantasy often seems to boil down to one word. I mean, the sight of scissors blades at the base of a mans cock while a woman stretches it out to get every last inch, gets me turned on beyond words. But there's one key word often associated with this situation: - …..Chop.
    I don't know why or what it is about it, but this one word seems to get the blood flowing to my penis very strong. “I really want to chop it off”, “You're gonna get your dick chopped off”, “Soon I'll be chopping your cock off”, etc etc etc. These are the words I dream of hearing a woman say to me. If she was holding a weapon as she says it, preferably scissors or garden shears, then I'm sure I'd barely be able to restrain myself. Do you have any thoughts on this? Does this word affect you at all?

Are there any more questions you'd like myself or others to answer on your thread?

Keep in touch,

Rob

P.S.
    Did you see the photo I sent?

P.P.S
    I'd like to send you another personal message if that's ok? When I try it tells me your mailbox is full

I like the word "chop" too. It goes well with, "He is so fine, I just want to chop his dick off." Or I could let another girl know, "I'm going to chop off his weenier." Or I could say during the heat of the moment, "I'm going to chop it off now." All sexy.
    As far as the scissors go, my fantasy has always been to hold his penis in one hand, and to "chop" it off with the other. Just to be holding it afterward would be my point of total ecstasy. So yeah, scissors could be the tool of choice, they would have to be very good scissors though.
    My question for a guy that willingly participated in this scenario is. How would you feel about a woman if she actually did chop off your penis? How would you feel the moment it happened? How would you feel about her later on after it was all healed up?
    Share your thoughts.
    Shelly

Quote Originally Posted by LilShelly View Post
    I like the word "chop" too. It goes well with, "He is so fine, I just want to chop his dick off." Or I could let another girl know, "I'm going to chop off his weenier." Or I could say during the heat of the moment, "I'm going to chop it off now." All sexy.
    As far as the scissors go, my fantasy has always been to hold his penis in one hand, and to "chop" it off with the other. Just to be holding it afterward would be my point of total ecstasy. So yeah, scissors could be the tool of choice, they would have to be very good scissors though.
    My question for a guy that willingly participated in this scenario is. How would you feel about a woman if she actually did chop off your penis? How would you feel the moment it happened? How would you feel about her later on after it was all healed up?
    Share your thoughts.
    Shelly
    Hi Shelly. Your'e not the only woman I've come across whose turned on by the thought of assualting us males weakest points, but I've not encountered your fantasy before. It's usually attacking the balls with knees and hands, though even then not frequently. The internet has given girls the chance to share their desires, as men have long done through magazines, and it's a revelation what some girls say. I thought it was just us men who were perverts, LOL. But I've seen far more women who are masochistic, I've corresponded with a few and have been commissioned to do drawings by some, always of women being beaten up by women. There are even Yahoo groups devoted to it.
    To return to your fantasy I don't think you'll ever find a man who actually will let you cut his dick off, but have you thought of trying to find one who'd agree to a milder version of that. For example I've had the experience of a girl punching my erect penis, hard, with alternating left and right hooks, and I loved it! A trainer can be used to whack the penis, it's hard enough to feel like a thump and leaves a stinging pain that lasts quite a while, I speak from experience.
    Just a suggestion, let me know what you think.

Question After the Chop

Share your thoughts.
    Shelly

mostly Like to think of it in Fantasy only. however, if I don't feel like there is a real threat then it's not as much as a Turn-on. I'd like to scare myself to let a girl in RealLife, "Chop Chop" that would be so Hot! & the look on her face, & words as she tease. Humiliation. I like all that. but I also like sex alot, & I have a nice health 8" long + Thick around too. would be sad.

so yeah, if it really happen. after I was be sad. After it healed, I'd always be horny. Blue Ballz for Life. like a permanent chastity Cage.

How would you feel about her later
    I wouldn't hate her, I wouldn't report her. I could tell the Doctor it was an accident. ops while cooking maybe. if she wanted to leave, we go are different ways. like she'd still wanna find another. maybe i'd be boring now I don't have one anymore for her to cut. or if she'd like to stay awhile. I could still pleasure her many different ways. & could still have lots of fun.

any girls here wanna have fun ? Maybe LilShelly?
    feel free to Message me. + I have Yahoo. just let me know your from this Forum site. I get some Spam Bots.

Supreme Poster
    If it really happened, I'd be in a lot of pain and would need to go to the hospital. I wouldnt press charges. I'd say it was an accident. And Shelly, just think, You'd get to visit him in the hospital and tease him a little! Plus, the nurses would all know what happened...

Share your thoughts.
    Shelly
    What you write is almost my fantasy. I did some scissor play with a girlfriend I had some years ago, and if she had really chopped my package off I wouldn't have been mad because I told her my fantasy to do and it was my fault not to stop her early enough (if there is a chance, if she doesn't do it too fast , but also in this case it was still my wish). The moment it happens would also be my ecstasy.
    When all healed up my feelings to her wouldn't change.

Big Supporter
    Just to be holding it afterward would be my point of total ecstasy.
    Share your thoughts.
    Shelly
    Hi.
    Do you already have a general idea of the few little technical details involved?
    I'm generally quite aroused by the though of a nice woman holding my chopped-off penis in her hand. Hell, yes I am. But.
    If a woman really just did it without caring for anything else, I would be in such a pain that I'd probably notice nothing at all. And even if I could think of something, it would probably be more about bleeding and infection than about the sexy situation.
    No, I'd prefer to be locally anesthesized and have it tied off and then have to watch how she is taking that thing off, without beeing able to stop her now.
    I'd be VERY aroused. I don't want to have a last orgasm beforehand, only be aroused, because ...well, that's what it is all about: Having her taking my penis away. No orgasms with that thing anymore!
    It would be the most arousing situation for me to have her standing before me and enjoying that I don't have it anymore.
    And. I don't think this feelings would change in general, because, as always: Whats arousing is not to be without a penis per se, but the woman who enjoys my situation...!

"the irresistible urge to own what he has been hiding in his pants all of his life." Very nicely said.

The Moment of Ecstasy

Everything comes down to that one moment in time, the point of no return.
    The world would be wonderful if I had that perfect guy, nice build, soft voice, cute smile and sexy eyes. My big concern, how to tell him about my urge to chop off hie penis came out so easily, it turns out it is a fantasy of his, and he told me first. He thinks I am just playing along, and I am, pumping my mind and body with an overwhelming sexual sensation every time we role play.
    I am holding his plump yet flaccid penis in my hand, tugging it gently, with the heavy chrome scissors pressed firmly against his lower torso. The scissors are open wide, with the back of the jaw eagerly planted at the base of his shaft.
    I look deep into his dark eyes, and he gives me a sparkle of reassurance as he has done every time we act this out. My heart pumps with desire for his body. My mind swims in a confusion quickly away from from all that is moral, and deep into all that I desire as the urge overpowers my body. I am squeezing the handles, not realizing how much, the sound of the scissor blades closing makes me breath, not yet realizing that I am holding it in my hand, but it is no longer attached to his body.
    His kind eyes still look into mine, as my eyes look down at the treasure that I hold. Looking back into his eyes, I raise the penis, and feel it softly against my cheek and lips as he realizes what I have done.

Registered Member
    Hi LilShelly I love your interest, tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full haha

Question WoW !!!

I desire as the urge overpowers my body. I am squeezing the handles, not realizing how much, the sound of the scissor blades closing makes me breath, not yet realizing that I am holding it in my hand, but it is no longer attached to his body.
    His kind eyes still look into mine, as my eyes look down at the treasure that I hold. Looking back into his eyes, I raise the penis, and feel it softly against my cheek and lips as he realizes what I have done.
    WoW !! I like that Roleplay.... would like to chat more with you. feel free to Drop a Message.

every male must surrender to female; to give up ones jewels is the most precious gift a man can give to his woman