check the ballbusting updates here

Page 230 of 468 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 7008

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Extreme 3

Extreme 3..... 56 amateur pictures + video:**********,torture,penis amputation...: 91BM/rar/
    no pass....
    http://rapidshare.com/files/237037994/56PIC_2_VIDEO.rar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EX3.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by pianoboy75 View Post
    @ abbey: Rapidshare is a pain in the a#* (and not in any good way....) Could You please provide that file via torrent or anything else??? please

edit: Ok, so, after nearly uncountable attempts I worked at last. And OMG, was it worth it!!!

The collection sent shivers up and down my spine - and every other pic made me feel a very deep pain "down there"....
    How about Mediafire-dot-com? It's free, it's fast, it's unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckedcck View Post
    Hello, here are a few pictures that I came across. Hope there is something new for some of you.

I have done a lot of photo manip over the years and these are some very early ones. I take images in free circulation off the net and change them to suit my own ********** fantasy, often adding text. I am not sure if all the text on these is original but the image manip is mine still. There are hundreds more at

http://www.thedarkspot.com/forum/sho...ght=**********

I have done a wide variety of images so I hope you can see something you like

In the news.....

Saw this today in the news.... not my thing at all as its M/M ********** in a love-rival OJ Simpson sort of way, but sure some of you will like it...

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/N...521906,00.html

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by tjstill View Post
    I have done a lot of photo manip over the years and these are some very early ones. I take images in free circulation off the net and change them to suit my own ********** fantasy, often adding text. I am not sure if all the text on these is original but the image manip is mine still. There are hundreds more at

http://www.thedarkspot.com/forum/sho...ght=**********

I have done a wide variety of images so I hope you can see something you like
    It sounds hot but thedarkspot requires a person to register and login before viewing. Seems a bother. Is it worth it?

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ABBEY View Post
    Extreme 3..... 56 amateur pictures + video:**********,torture,penis amputation...: 91BM/rar/
    no pass....
    http://rapidshare.com/files/237037994/56PIC_2_VIDEO.rar
    87.2 MB and an 8 min download time. That is a lot of memory. And then it didn't play. Makes me wonder now just what was downloaded into my computer. Why rar and not wmv? I'm disappointed. It sounded soooo good.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin View Post
    I came across this on Youtube.

I don't really have words for it. It's... different to say the least.
    I personally liked it : )

She first plays with it, then un-sheaths it and eventually crushes the inside between her fingers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbmg2I_RMwk
    Really nice. The link from there "when neuters go wrong" was awesome. Smooth muscle contractions had an ex-vivo testicle moving. ( a dog's , i think)

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by attis2 View Post
    Really nice. The link from there "when neuters go wrong" was awesome. Smooth muscle contractions had an ex-vivo testicle moving. ( a dog's , i think)

That was very weird...I didn't think testicles had muscles that moved like that, especially after being removed!!

Yes, that was interesting - I think human testicles have that too (or at least in the scrotum) to regulate temperature - if it is too cold they contract and get pulled closer to the body.

You are right pianoboy, human testicles have got a muscle called cremaster that contracts to make testicles come close to the body in some situatios such as low temperature.

87.2 MB and an 8 min download time. That is a lot of memory. And then it didn't play. Makes me wonder now just what was downloaded into my computer. Why rar and not wmv? I'm disappointed. It sounded soooo good.

.rar is the extention of WinRAR this is an archive program you can download a free trial online. I tested the file and it works just fine.

When you have an archive program that can handle rar files simply open it in the program and you can extract the folder.

anyways interesting collection thanks for posting it

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nickofshadows View Post
    .rar is the extention of WinRAR this is an archive program you can download a free trial online. I tested the file and it works just fine.

When you have an archive program that can handle rar files simply open it in the program and you can extract the folder.

anyways interesting collection thanks for posting it
    Thanks for this assistance. I found a free trial download and was able to see all of the jpg's. the two video clips are avi format. I've never gotten anything but audio and psychadelic images when I've tried to play one of those. VLC is supposed to be able to , but, windows tends to pick things up in default.

Thanks for this assistance. I found a free trial download and was able to see all of the jpg's. the two video clips are avi format. I've never gotten anything but audio and psychadelic images when I've tried to play one of those. VLC is supposed to be able to , but, windows tends to pick things up in default.
    There is also a fully free program for extracting rar files that can be found at download.com. The program is called 7-zip and is one of the most commonly used rar and zip extraction programs in the IT community. As far as the vids are concerned, have you got VLC set as the default player for avi?

It sounds hot but thedarkspot requires a person to register and login before viewing. Seems a bother. Is it worth it?
    yes,it's worth it

Quote Originally Posted by ilisol23 View Post
    There is also a fully free program for extracting rar files that can be found at download.com. The program is called 7-zip and is one of the most commonly used rar and zip extraction programs in the IT community. As far as the vids are concerned, have you got VLC set as the default player for avi?

yeah 7-zip will also work I was just too lazy to install it 6 months ago when I had to reinstall windows.

since we are talking about compression programs for people to install we should also post a bit of a warning.

some compression software can cause problems with installer files. If you find that you get errors when trying to install a program saying the installer is corrupted check your compression software prefs. The prefs will list what file types that will be opened using the compression software remove the check for .CAB file type and retry your installer

In some cases the compression software will set itself to handle a file type it doesn't always play well with.

I won't bash any programs on here so just keep that in mind as a possible issue.