check the ballbusting updates here

Page 179 of 469 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 7024

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Talking again

some pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anotherpair.jpg   blk_widow.jpg   femvol1_2081.jpg   havingfun.jpg   pic057.jpg  

grrr.......

come on,who can up some for cnb?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a3.jpg   cast4.gif   CnB-1.jpg   CnB-6.jpg   CnB-14r.jpg  

Thumbs up moo.....

good pic for web.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CnB-18.jpg   dinnertime+soom.jpg   jolineht.jpg   public **********.jpg   sep_08.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dkg-club View Post

dkg...your work is awesome...thanks.

Here's of my all-time favorite pics...I don't know where I got it and the quality sucks but I love it. I love the chick on the right with the belt of low hangers. Can anyone re-make this? I'm totally into ********* balls still in the sac...no cocks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  

even though some pics are really cheesey, theyre still really hot!

Thx

Hey dzk your web sites not working for me for some reason

Registered Member
    Thanks for all these pics, they are ... delicious

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Altamesa View Post
    I’m thinking that not a lot of dominant girls would be wanting a limp-dicked, incontinent hubby worshipping her. Now a limp-dicked, incontinent slave to cater to her and a well-endowed lover’s every whim and want, and to totally worship the very ground she walks upon, well perhaps that would be different. Hmmm….and to think, all a girl would have to do is fold up her sleeves very carefully, making the folds precisely the width of the cuff, and ending in a final crisp fold well above her elbow. She could then begin stropping the razor to the keen edge that will glide across your scrotum and rid you of those pesky testicles you want so badly to be rid of.

Now that could just possibly happen one day.

I think what I would need to find is a woman who routinely performs castrations on males. A woman rancher or woman farmer. Best of all would be a woman veterinarian because she routinely performs a number of castrations on males and she does it surgically as a surgical operation. She would also need to be a woman who really enjoys performing ********** surgery. A total female supremist who one of the reasons she became a veterinarian was so she could routinely perform male castrations because that is how she orgasms.

A woman who is so sexually warped up that normal sex and intercourse no longer interest her, a woman so sexually warped up that for her to orgasm she has to have and feel total omnipotent power over a male as if she herself is God. For her the ultimate orgasm would be for her to surgically ******** and emasculate a man against his will, (despite my femdom ********** fantasies I don't really want to be ********* for real), and then for herself to feel that total omnipotence of being God by being worshipped by a sterile impotent eunuch she herself had *********, a eunuch whose manhood she herself had destroyed with her own hands.

Perhaps a woman who prefers wearing long sleeves rolled up well above her elbows because to her it somehow symbolizes her total power and omnipotence.

An extremely dominant woman who somehow as a woman sees herself as God.

There are probably a very very few women out there like that and I know that a woman like that would be very very dangerous especially for a man like myself, but that is probably what I would need to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    I think what I would need to find is a woman who routinely performs castrations on males. A woman rancher or woman farmer. Best of all would be a woman veterinarian because she routinely performs a number of castrations on males and she does it surgically as a surgical operation. She would also need to be a woman who really enjoys performing ********** surgery. A total female supremist who one of the reasons she became a veterinarian was so she could routinely perform male castrations because that is how she orgasms.

A woman who is so sexually warped up that normal sex and intercourse no longer interest her, a woman so sexually warped up that for her to orgasm she has to have and feel total omnipotent power over a male as if she herself is God. For her the ultimate orgasm would be for her to surgically ******** and emasculate a man against his will, (despite my femdom ********** fantasies I don't really want to be ********* for real), and then for herself to feel that total omnipotence of being God by being worshipped by a sterile impotent eunuch she herself had *********, a eunuch whose manhood she herself had destroyed with her own hands.

Perhaps a woman who prefers wearing long sleeves rolled up well above her elbows because to her it somehow symbolizes her total power and omnipotence.

An extremely dominant woman who somehow as a woman sees herself as God.

There are probably a very very few women out there like that and I know that a woman like that would be very very dangerous especially for a man like myself, but that is probably what I would need to find.
    Women already have an omnipotent power over men. It’s just that most times we conceal that fact very cleverly when we exert that dominance. Sometimes we don‘t, and we will deliver a very firm squeeze or an abrupt knee to your balls to remind you of that fact.

You might also want to rethink rounding up some cowgirl that is very likely to hogtie you down, slice off the wrinkled bottom of your scrotum, and pull your jewels off by the roots and toss them into the dusty ground of the corral. Since you say this is just a fantasy for you, there’s a good chance you may just be singing out your regrets in a distinctly soprano voice as the cowgirl of your dreams is shuddering in orgasm at what she has just done to you.

Quote Originally Posted by 5855033 View Post
    good pic for web.

What you posting's pics are so real. I love it. Thank you for sharing..!!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Altamesa View Post
    Women already have an omnipotent power over men. It’s just that most times we conceal that fact very cleverly when we exert that dominance. Sometimes we don‘t, and we will deliver a very firm squeeze or an abrupt knee to your balls to remind you of that fact.

You might also want to rethink rounding up some cowgirl that is very likely to hogtie you down, slice off the wrinkled bottom of your scrotum, and pull your jewels off by the roots and toss them into the dusty ground of the corral. Since you say this is just a fantasy for you, there’s a good chance you may just be singing out your regrets in a distinctly soprano voice as the cowgirl of your dreams is shuddering in orgasm at what she has just done to you.
    I was really thinking more of an extreme female supremist femdom woman veterinarian who would rolle up her sleeves and surgically neuter me the same way she neuters a large male dog, only either with no anesthesia or under a local anesthetic that would leave me awake and conscious to watch and experience her slowly and skillfully cutting my nuts out and would leave me awake and conscious to worship her as God while she is ********** me and my manhood is being destroyed at her hands.

A woman who has the surgical skill and experience to perform a surgical ********** and is the kind of woman who would have her most intense orgasm ever while she is doing it to me. The kind of woman who would experience intense orgasm by being worshipped as God by the eunuch She Herself had *********, whose manhood She herself had destroyed with Her own hands.

Cool Amazons ********** story

I found this castratiion pic coming from a fantasy amazon's story made by a cool artist named diegomez.

Does someone have the whole story and can post it here? or at last provide a link whenre to download those sooooooooo COOL pics?

thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails prepare___.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Shown here with short sleeves instead of long sleeves rolled up, but you get the idea.
    Last edited by Castratrix's pet; 03-31-2010 at 05:10 PM.

Big Supporter
    I wish instead of short sleeves she was wearing long sleeves rolled up above her elbows.
    Last edited by Castratrix's pet; 01-22-2011 at 02:38 PM.

Big Supporter
    The face of God.
    Last edited by Castratrix's pet; 01-22-2011 at 02:38 PM.