check the ballbusting updates here

Page 78 of 294 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4403

Thread: Links - Videos

Your lucky day

We were going to hold out on this one until we got a site going but apparently that is more difficult then we thought it would be. Either way, check this new vid out! One of our best!

Mrs. Busted's first video with sneakers on. Few minutes long, quite a few different ballbusting techniques. Guess next time she asks me to go for a run I'll hurry up and get dressed!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ydjmz

Enjoy,
    -Mr. Busted

What do you guys think? Will you download this again once our site is up?

I was really expecting more feedback :-\ Well anyways, our site should be up within the week!!

Quote Originally Posted by BustedCouple View Post
    I was really expecting more feedback :-\ Well anyways, our site should be up within the week!!
    Could be that it's not always easy downloading stuff with sendspace, usually "Sorry, the free service is at full capacity, try again in 60 seconds" (it even counts down from 60 to 0) is the message you get when you try to download from there. Still, even after getting that message 5 times in a row I'm still trying to download that video (loved the first one you posted here, didn't watch the others)

Unhappy

I can only confirm what Patrick says...

I would say it kicks ass keep it up!!!!

Maybe you should try megaupload or something.

Hmm, that sucks that some people can't see it and others can. Either way it will be on a website soon that won't bug like sendspace and hopefully we will get full support from everyonewe've been showing these to for free on this forum only. Says it has been downloaded successfully 67x. Maybe it was loaded with traffic at that time?

-Mr. Busted

BustedCouple on AIM

Can I get more feedback on those who successfully watched it? Also, we are going to try and be on AOL Instant Messenger under the same name of, "BustedCouple" but usually it will be me on there taking notes on requests for videos because the wife makes me or I suffer some sexy consequences!! :-D If you want to recommend any movies or just talk or if your a female and you want to work with Mistress Grace just send a message and I will write back asap! Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Mr. Busted

Hmm, that sucks that some people can't see it and others can. Either way it will be on a website soon that won't bug like sendspace and hopefully we will get full support from everyonewe've been showing these to for free on this forum only. Says it has been downloaded successfully 67x. Maybe it was loaded with traffic at that time?

-Mr. Busted
    Well, it's not that you can't download it, just have to try often enough. Great video btw, love that constant giggling from your wife. She is really cute, you're a lucky man, mate.

Loved It

That was great. Loved the squeezing. Please let us know when you get your site running. Mrs.Busted was looking sooo fine as usual. You are one lucky guy.

Great video, loved how it started out too, showing her put on her socks and shoes. That would be amazing to see you do that with stockings or boots. The knee at the end was awesome too, I would love to see more of that.

not yet.

Its downloading now, ill edit this probably tomorrow with what it think.

I do appreciate you doing this though, thanks again. Hope your site is successful and all goes well.

Fantastic Video, Mr. Busted!!! I like exspecially the grabbing sequences!!

btw: what is your Gamtertag?? :-)

Registered Member
    Mr Busted-

Downloading your latest video now (30 minutes to go). I'm sure it's as hot as the rest you've posted!

And yes, I want to see more from you and the Mrs, so you can count on my support when you get your new site launched.