check the ballbusting updates here

Page 328 of 468 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 7008

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

penis on display

movie dreamhome hk slasher film

woman starts killing people to get into dream home. a penis gets severed !

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaS83 View Post
    i dont think they will be back. eunuch.org is down for nearly two weeks.
    That's such a shame I loved that site lol

some nice vids for you about **********

Hi friends of male torture fun,

a nice sunny hot summer sunday for you, here are my next link to rapidshare of 3 cool vids of penectomy and real ********** too, have be fun

https://rapidshare.com/files/2046697...d_vids_fun.rar 59,2MB

bye bye with sadistic greetings

Bernd

re: femdom stories

Hi friends of **********,

if you like some more femdom-stories here please mail here...

I have any more stories for you and some funny drawnings or pics too

bye bye and a happy cool summer sunday

Bernd

hi bernd, do you have any thumbnails for those vids?

FWIW, there are three videos in the file:

- a self-********** short - about 38 seconds long, and it's not entirely clear he did it for real, or that he took both. From some site named YNC, it's the kind of video you often find/found on BME.

- a surgical **********-type of video, which runs about 2:30. It also has some cuts and jumps in the footage, but is of a higher quality than the first video, and is done by two others - not a self-**********. While one of them might be a woman, it's not clear. It is, however, pretty straight forward and surgical.

- The third video appears to be from a Spanish-speaking country, and is a semi-surgical penectomy performed on someone who appears to be very young (although he also appears to have a full amount of pubic hair). The penectomized is restrained during the procedure, but it doesn't appear to be involuntary. He even shows off his new crotch to the camera at the end. It is pretty grainy in wuality, but it does go on for well over nine minutes.

Also, FWIW, the first two videos have music tracks as their only sound. The last one might have a narrator at the beginning, but most of the background is Spanish music.

Que lastima que de penectomia no hay nada,yo busco y no hago mas que encontrar castracion y mas catracion,aunque pensandolo bien es logico,a ver quien es el chulo que se corta la polla para quedarse inutil orgasmicamente hablando.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2460494844_ec67c36be6.jpg   Captura.JPG   **********-nurse-sascha.jpg   image-945C_4CFFCBB8.jpg  

Small Story

@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } Mistress Olympia is very formal, and she is respectful of her subs’ freedom of choice before any intensification of the relationship—e.g. permanent marks, full slavery, body-modification. Whether literally irreversible or not, she considers each progression to be irrevocable, insisting on fully informed consent. Sometimes a sub requested a new humiliation, either spontaneously or at her suggestion. Sometimes she simply withheld her favors until the sub accepted a new level.

For several years now I have done all Mistress Olympia’s cutting. She rarely tolerates a sub longer than a few weeks before must sacrifice either his balls or cock, and ultimately both. Unlike most male masters she has no interest in having major alterations be part of a “scene.” More interested in the psychological aspects, she makes an elaborate process of securing the sub’s request for modification. Then she wants a safe, sterile, painless emasculation with a quick recovery. Once any notion of “manhood” is eliminated she usually achieves a remarkable depth of devotion and dependency, especially with those who showed most the spirit when they were men.

Recently she asked me to see Josh. He was unusual—very independent, even a little cocky. I thought he might be more a thrill-masochist endorphin-junky than a true submissive. He certainly had stamina—could take hours of bondage, flogging, and needle-play without a whimper. His previous mistress had given him hours of that, but hesitated to go deeper. Toward the climax of their most intense sessions, he would ask her to cut off his cock. Inexperienced but carried away, she finally did it. Weak binding, no catheter, no preparation for cautery or sutures! He ended up in the emergency room and she ended the relationship. Josh, however, delighted in being dickless—it attracted most Doms and he played the field, even with some Masters. Then he met Mistress Olympia. She awakened a real sense of submission—spiritually, not just physical excitement. Of course she required exclusivity. Soon it was time for the major sacrifice, but Josh, who would allow almost anything, stubbornly clung to his body-hair, beard, and the balls that supported them. Mistress Olympia didn’t mind the hair or muscles—she delighted in the irony of a hyper-masculine eunuch or nullo. That was one reason she sometimes preferred penectomy, especially with the bigger ones, but she could certainly afford hormone replacements. She insisted on a major sacrifice from Josh and all he had to offer were balls, bag, and a stump. The “consultation” with me was mostly to reassure him that he wasn’t going to end up in the hospital again and to reinforce his faith that Mistress Olympia would take care of him after he gave her his manhood. Knowing Olympia, I am sure it was unnecessary, but a few days later she told me he had very sweetly and humbly requested **********.

So I have an unusual specimen for my collection—big balls and bag with the thoroughly healed stump of a once thick dick. (Mistress Olympia has no interest in preserving “garbage.”) When I have more posting privileges, I’ll submit before and after shots of Josh.

Exclamation ********** ?

But because the testicles produce male hormones, men who have lost both of their testes may experience a reduction in sex drive and difficulty in getting and/or maintaining an erection. When both testicles have been removed, the next step is usually testosterone replacement therapy.
    And i really don't want testosterone replacement therapy, that's why i want to keep them :-)

Awsome clips

Anybody have any info on this movie?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072067/

Woman cut off husband's penis and ...

Click here.

Cheers..
    VD

Ladies Club

Quote Originally Posted by d14736251d View Post
    Anybody have any info on this movie?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072067/
    I think it was also called "The Ladies Club" Youtube may have some footage of it.

Big Supporter
    Act of vengance is on netflix isntant view. Not much other than a few ball kicking and pouring sulfuric acid (off camera) over a ****** genitals.