sorry, ballmasher, still no furry ballbust, though I DID search for it. but from what I found, I created some sort of "substitute":

Hello Mr. Fox, suprised to see me here ? You probably expected your dominatrix, who has wrapped you so artfullly, to return and continue with your naughty little game, right ? I'm afraid you will not see her anytime soon - I have locked her in the bathroom. So you will have to be content with me - and the way you stare at my titties and the pre-cum that drools from your cock tell me that you like what you see.

It's a really pitty that its too late for you now. If you had not killed my sisters and had them for lunch, you could have seen a lot of those titties. And if you just had asked them nicely, you would have received a lot of very fine blowjobs from them. Have you ever felt two little mousetongues tickle your peehole at the same time ? No ? Thats very sad, now you never will.

Well, enough of the past. But frankly said, after telling you all this, right now I have a LOT of agression in me. Now, for me there is just no better way to get rid of agressions than to sink my fists for a few hours into a pair of big, furry, cum filled fox balls ! Hm... are there accidently any fox balls nearby ? Oh yes, I see some - and they are really, really big ones ! I will have a lot of fun with them - I just hope it will be as nice for you as for me.

Hm... judging from the way you keep whining into your gag, you dont think very much of my idea, do you ? OK, I will do you one last favour, although you certainly do not deserve it. I will take off my overall, just to show you what you will be missing forever. So.... do you like what you see ? Enjoy the view and the feeling in your cock - because this is the last erection you will ever have in your life.....