check the ballbusting updates here

Page 142 of 469 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 7024

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

This forum has some very simple rules one is that you have to READ THEM. i promise That if you read the rules and follow what they say you need to do you will be rewarded with the abilities you seek

sketch

Not sure if it belongs in this thread, cuz its kinda abstract.. and they're still attached...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails devilGirl.jpg  

ask

the name of www for clips of mistress + burdizzo ?
    thanks

i seem to be going well have two highly possible candidates on popping me

any cock-bitings?

Quote Originally Posted by Bytz View Post
    any cock-bitings?
    in the femaledom.com forum (rather than ballbusting world forum, to be clear). Some good stuff

help me

in site rapid and similar site, have a clips of cut balls ?
    thanks friends

Lori and her friend last pages

Lori stopped first and sent Tessa to the min-van to get the things they would need for busting these two men. They would not be tortured for long, in fact the girls planned to destroy their manhood’s completely by stomping, crushing and then ********** them before crushing their hard cocks after they removed the men’s pureed balls. They hoped they would see these men getting hard as their balls received their much deserved pain, then get to destroy that hard cock before it knew the balls that give it its life where gone forever. It will be less then hour of pain for the men but a day to remember for Lori and her young Bi lesbian lovers.
    Tessa set up the cam-cords three in all to catch the action of the ********** to come. The other two woman sat on stumps near Carl and removed their clothing as not to get any blood on them. Then she brought out the tools of their ball busting trade. Tessa sat on Bruce’s stump and removed all her clothes. The two preteen blacks ball busters and their white college girl friend now stood nude before their male pray ready to harvest the fruit before them.
    Tessa handed Xandra a crossbow with four broadhead carbon tipped arrows a burdizzo clamp, and a 10lb sledgehammer with a long handle to Lori.
    (For those of you that don’t know what broadhead Arrows look like they have four razor sharp edges in a cross pattern that start small at the tip and get wider as they move up the arrows head).
    Tessa again sat on the stomp holding down Bruce’s ball, She pulled a pair of steel stiletto heels from a bag and thought of how wet her little black pussy got working on these heels, tooling the steel shafts to a pointed three inch needle as she rubbed her tiny black pussy planning to dance on a set of white Testicles with them.

Carl was awake now and seeing the firm little bodies of the twelve and thirteen year old black girls nude as well as the fine college aged white girl had his old cock popping up big and hard again; he wished he had gotten to fuck these young women just once before they got the best of him.
    The same was true for younger Bruce, his poor balls where still in pain as they sat being pulled up on the tree stump. His tied off cock was hard as he watched the naked thirteen year old Xandra picking up the burdizzo clamp and snap it closed on Carl’s right spermatic cords. Bruce thought, god that has got to hurt, but his cock jumped and grew harder as he some how liked seeing a man being ********* by a young naked girl. Xandra turned her head looking at Bruce saying your next white boy, his cock jumped again and started leaking precum as she dropped the tool leaving it clamped to one side of Carl’s scrotum laughing at his screams of pain. The weight of tool pulled on his crushed cords and scrotum sack. Xandra turned and took 4 big steps back and loaded the crossbow. She stood 10 feet away and aligned the bottom of Carl’s stretched out scrotum in the crosshairs of the bow while he begged her not too fire. She paused for a second, and again turned looking Bruce right in the eyes saying I love hearing you white boys begging to keep your worthless little balls. Then she smiled and pulled the trigger without looking back sending that arrow into the tree holding Carl’s stretched out nuts. It cut into the bottom of his sack and because his scrotum was pulled so tight it split it open; the skin around his old balls pulled up ripping apart and dropping his nuts out. As the skin tore away it slipped thru the rope pulling it and Carl’s old balls down, his screaming and crying was like music to the ears of the three young girls. Bruce could see them shiver in orgasm as more precum leaked from his hard cock. Xandra then stepped forward removing the burdizzo clamp leaving both bloody tortured testicles ready for more female fun.
    That was so
    cool Lori said as she pulled the arrow from the tree and pick up the sledgehammer, but watch this girls. She stepped back on one foot and swung that sledgehammer smashing Carl’s left nut into the trunk of the tree just missing the right testicle. Dam-it I wanting to pop them both, and shit this worthless fucking male pig has past out again. Carl had indeed passed out as his nut splattered hitting the inside of his legs.
    Now it was Bruce’s turn to feel the wrath of these nut busting girls as they waited for Carl to recover. Tessa had already started on his young nuts. She had stopped just long enough to watch her best friends busting Carl’s old balls but was now once again dancing on Bruce’s bloody man sack.
    Piercing his balls with her sharpened stilettos this twelve year old black girl now danced his white balls as she rubber her naked wet pussy. Her young stiletto clad feet pierced his sack of balls over and over again……. scream louder for me white boy I love it when you scream she said; And he did.
    The stilettos were like ice picks but wedged so they not only pierced his testicles but being tapered as they where they entered small spreading the holes in his balls open. This was working so well she thought, the spreading of the hole they pierced in his balls keep Bruce’s nuts from sticking on the steel stilettos giving young Tessa the pressure to speed up her tap dancing his nuts into a bloody mess.
    Lori and Xandra had picked up a camcorder to zoom in on his bloody sack of balls. The piercings opened up his scrotum as they cheered over Bruce’s screams Lori smiled; way to go girl friend bust his fucking nuts, ******** him, ******** him. His bloody balls now laid on the tree stump as Bruce cried in pain begging her to stop. Tessa said sure white boy and stepped down saying their all yours girlfriend. Then taking the camcorder from Lori she panned out as her friend and lover pick up the 10lb sledge and smashed young Bruce’s balls into the stump ********** another male, these where her eleventh set in less then a year and popped like the feeble berries they where sending the girls into another tingling orgasm.
    With both men now passed-out the girls had time to pressure their hot wet cunts as they planed what to do with the worthless cocks before them. Lori looked over at Carl who still had a nut to bust, as her two young black lovers licked her shaved white pussy, she visualized slowly cutting his last nut off in pieces from the bottom up as it hung from its crushed cords. After the girls finished licking each other to orgasm Lori started laughing, look, look girls their nuts are busted but both these fucking guys have hard-ons again. White guys really liked having their little nuts busted said the girls, they all laughed at the hard dicks of the *********** men.
    Tessa got up from the ground picking up the knife and walked to each man and cut their smashed testicles from the cords. Carl moaned a bit, but Bruce when she cut his two destroyed nuts off shot a huge load of cum down his leg as he laid there ***********, his cock rock hard and still tied off to his inner thigh give up its last load of seamen. Tessa said I just love ********** white guys, to which Xandra replied I just wish the brothers where here to fuck these bitch’s when we’re done with them. I know what you mean Tessa said, there is nothing like seeing a white guy being used as a black mans bitch…….
    Lori ask Tessa to bring her the knife as she was passing smelling salt under Carl’s nose, he awoke with a start as she smiled and told him time to become a complete eunuch old man. Then she stabbed his last Testicle and pulled the knife down splitting it in two. Carl screamed as she cut it into pieces from the bottom up. Lori smiled to herself as she pulled his hard cock down between his leg and Xandra slipped a green ********** band on it down to its base releasing it from the tool. Lori then handed the large hunting knife to Tessa telling the two black girls to have fun and take turns, then she walk over to Bruce and awoke him.
    Tessa stabbed that big old bloody hunting knife into Carl’s hard cock just before the little green band pinning it to the tree and was rewarded with the loudest screams of the day so far. Then she split his cock in two, and each girl had their fun cutting off another white cock.

Lori had Bruce’s young half hard cock pulled between his legs atop the stump, she loaded a band on it where his balls once attached to his body and drove one of Tessa’s steel stiletto into its head pinning it to the stump. Then she picked up the other stiletto and started driving the steal shaft thru his cock, pricing it hundreds of times till it was mush. The girls loaded up their things got into the van a pulled it back into the road then went back and used tree branches to brush away the foot prints of them and the van leaving the ********* men there, if found they would live if not so what; they had their fun and would sell the tapes to woman that loved seeing men genitally tortured as mush as they loved helping a guy off with his packages .

nicole

some more of nicole's, found over the years
    Last edited by janispank; 07-09-2008 at 05:15 AM.

Thanks

ottobeused,
    That was a great story! Thnk you...So excited I cant type!

Gruesome eroticism

I know you posted this years ago, but I just have to thank you for these photos. I love it when I come across woman who can be honest about what turns her on.
    If there's anyway I could get some more of your favorite gore, please let me know. I'm still searching on how to find more of your posts.
    Do you have a website?

Quote Originally Posted by luca Italia View Post
    Whats the password for this file ?

Registered Member

Hello again everybody,

I have a couple questions to anyone who has been ********* or has done castrations.

1. How long will I need off before I can return to work?
    2. Being 25, do I run the risk of blood clotting up in the sac?
    3. Which is the best anesthetic to use and what is the best place to do the injections?

My wife has experience neutering animals so we are going at this totally blind.