check the ballbusting updates here

Page 159 of 469 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 7023

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Supreme Poster

What are the movie title?

Any 1 can please tell me the 2nd right pic (********** on black pants -showing penis) is from which movie???

It is HOT!!

Any 1 know any ********** movie showing man's dick??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 88012_CastrationCollection_123_657lo.jpg  

Dangerous jobs for Girls Channel 4 UK

Quote Originally Posted by ramdayal9 View Post
    anyone got any vids/pics of a group of girls performing a ********** on a guy?
    Thanks
    There's a new series due to start Wednesday 30/07/08 at about 21:00 or 22:00, Dangerous jobs for Girls Channel 4 UK. Its about high flighing Women who set out to prove Women can match Men (as if it needed saying) by doing the most dagerous jobs on the plannet. The first one has a group of Women becoming cow girls in Brazil. The right ups I've seen point out that the cowboys, among other things, ******** bulls with their bare hands. This looks like a great opportunity to see assertive Women ******** bulls in front of Men and on national television. I'm hopeful channel 4 (another one of the UKs pro Women broadcasters) will show the whole thing uncensored (its been on British television before). So fingers crossed everyone that I'm right. If anyone has the ability to record and upload so that non UK members can see it, please do. Here's hoping those ladies really show the Men who's the better sex! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by blz131356 View Post
    That first one was Amazing!
    Is there anyone who can save the first file as a wmv or something similar, perhaps on megaupload? I first found this vid on Youtube and posted here but the link then got taken off (sob sob) and I can't dowload the above from rapidshare, keeps giving an error (sob sob sob). So please, someone, can you help? LOL

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by juliana00 View Post
    someone have a picture/movie about ********** in farm/veterinary? SadisticSara says that have pictures (in the beginning this forum), but it isnīt online, it was erased. Someone could send me, please?
    I have a few clips of farm/veterinary castrations if you are still interested. I sent you an email. If you answer, they are yours.

Quote Originally Posted by akuma View Post
    hello guys, I have one picture Im attaching. Hope you guys like it!
    is there a series this belongs to?

i need it

Quote Originally Posted by pasatista View Post
    I have a few clips of farm/veterinary castrations if you are still interested. I sent you an email. If you answer, they are yours.
    my e-mail:wenjianming2000@126.com
    thank you

pic translated

Quote Originally Posted by giagilf View Post
    the girl (i guess?) said: Wow! Although it's small, it's still properly attached on you.

But maybe it's just a fake.

If I cut it off, maybe you'd become a girl?
    Took your translation and edited into the comic. Hope everybody likes it.

Big Supporter
    It's hard for me to jack off to that picture since he's a Jap, but I respect all nationalities. I just prefer American cartoons with circumsized cocks and nice big balls.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by maureenclark View Post
    There's a new series due to start Wednesday 30/07/08 at about 21:00 or 22:00, Dangerous jobs for Girls Channel 4 UK. Its about high flighing Women who set out to prove Women can match Men (as if it needed saying) by doing the most dagerous jobs on the plannet. The first one has a group of Women becoming cow girls in Brazil. The right ups I've seen point out that the cowboys, among other things, ******** bulls with their bare hands. This looks like a great opportunity to see assertive Women ******** bulls in front of Men and on national television. I'm hopeful channel 4 (another one of the UKs pro Women broadcasters) will show the whole thing uncensored (its been on British television before). So fingers crossed everyone that I'm right. If anyone has the ability to record and upload so that non UK members can see it, please do. Here's hoping those ladies really show the Men who's the better sex! LOL
    I'm so sorry, this turned out to be disappointing. I won't comment on the real contents of the programme, but from the point of view of this forum, there was nothing to see. My apologies, I had high hopes. LOL

Registered Member
    good thanks

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by uab2 View Post
    good thanks
    You're welcome.
    Just my opinion

great thread!

i love this board!

i have fantasies for this since three years and now i found this site!!!! yeeeeha!

Supreme Poster

severed penis catch

i found this on youtube and thought it was cool although its alot of man on man action with a guy cutting off the penis and then alot of guys playing catch to keep it away from the guy who it use to belong too there is one woman in it that catches the severed penis and at first she doesnt seem like she wants to get rid of it lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe9r8Z_EYuo