check the ballbusting updates here

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Thumbs up Oh, Thank God!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny69 View Post
    Hmmm... I like to feel needed, Piggy, Chilly, maybe I should take your words of desperation, and come down, and take your balls
    Piggy keeps taking pictures of his junk and posting them all over the interweb.

Could you fix him so he stops doing that?

Even a castratrix is turned off by constant begging and pleading for pain. My mistress knows I love it and teases me with it all the time; there is no need to keep posting your tiny little cock and soon to be dead balls for them to see. They will very likely not take them with you concious because you would enjoy it too much.

Stop!

i know etiquette reguarding female domination, or sex in general is loose at best, but i kinda wonder if all this begging and demanding is just scaring away all women who used to chat on this thread.

in a typical thread, because they'll be 5 other people begging X women to take their balls and one or two begging begging for more pictures more content.

I find it particularly ironic, as the fetish we all share in common is female domination, yet ultimatly most of you still demand that women for fill your sexual needs.

basically, could you all maybe leave it alone for a bit, then maybe women will return to the thread.

Banned
    Сцена кастрации из фильма:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/328xl7xt0
    Отрезала член, сцена из фильма:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/y2iky6bpa
    Кастрация две Часть:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/usyt5wg72
    HTTP : / / depositfiles.com/files/j387w6ymi
    Девушкою прибили гвоздями яйца:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/rfwhm66kn
    Кастрация:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/h86galxjc

Banned
    Раздавливание яиц:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/8khv8397d

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krissss4 View Post
    Thanks.

That is very great video. Awesome!

I want show my lady and feel reaction of her. Perhaps, she will want to neuter me after see this video.

Ball banding

I would love to meet the girls who have ********** fantasy. I fantasize about a girl who bands my balls and tease me all night keeping me up as my balls die a slow death. On top of that she hasn't allowed me orgasm for a month so that my balls are full of cum when I got ********* not even allowing one last orgasm.

Big Supporter
    ********** has to be the ultimate fantasy. My Girl would seriously love to do it to me, & we often fantasize & play around with it. If I'm taking too long to cum she tells me she'll "pop them if I don't cum" & I do pretty much instantly.

I think one ball popped between the teeth & the other one under foot.

Squish!

The word ********** is kinda odd to me, a bit of a turn-off because I think of it in the medical sense with the scalpel and stuff...

But the idea of crushing a man's balls into oblivion with my hands takes me to higher places
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Quote Originally Posted by EricaBB View Post
    The word ********** is kinda odd to me, a bit of a turn-off because I think of it in the medical sense with the scalpel and stuff...

But the idea of crushing a man's balls into oblivion with my hands takes me to higher places

Medical surgical ********** would be dull and boring. If I was to be ********* I want it to be very dramatic. There are so many ways to do it but crushing would be soooo practical. Just a lot of fusssssing by the guy but no mess to clean up for the lady. You ladies are are always trying to get out of house work and have a little fun. I like practical ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by EricaBB View Post

Medical surgical ********** would be dull and boring. If I was to be ********* I want it to be very dramatic. There are so many ways to do it but crushing would be soooo practical. Just a lot of fusssssing by the guy but no mess to clean up for the lady. You ladies are are always trying to get out of house work and have a little fun. I like practical ladies!

but i wanna be *********

********** Web Discussions

From Andrea:
    "I as a victim of child molestation when i was 9 and 13 and as a victim of **** when i was 18(to make matters worse i lost my virginity then) i been hoping for a while now to see some real punishment for these pigs, its so irritating and saddening to see the news about a person who had committed crimes before ****/kill/molest a child or any other person for that matter, why are we being so lenient toward these criminals? i don’t get it, they destroy the lives of thousands but the law its too afraid to destroy their lives, this thing called justice does not seem too just to me.
    i don’t believe felons should have rights, incarcerating them its not enough they get out and do it again, its not fair to them so take their reproductive right taken away? boo freaking hoo we the victims didn’t have the choice so why should they? if it was up to me i would cut their balls and penis off, im sure if that was the punishment most guys would think twice about it, they would be less likely to do if they knew that would happen. no third strike."

And from Amelia:
    April 12, 2009 at 7:28 pm
    "To me, ********** combined with other preventative measures may be okay.
    ********** stops someone from being able to **** with a penis. Therefore it will successfully stop some forms of sexual reoffending.
    ********** also reduces sexual desire to some extent (I think!). **** is about sex as well as power. Taking the sexual desire motive for ****** away from convicted rapists will to some extent reduce their desire to **** again. This may be enough to prevent them ****** or sexually offending again. Yes, they will still have a desire for exerting power that they may excercise through other criminal acts (ie. battery) – but at least they will have less of a desire for sexualised violence.
    If ********** reduces rates of sexual reoffending ********** is fine by me. ********** & releasing sexual offenders is cheaper than incarcerating them for ever. There are also many repeat sexual offenders who are eventually released yet still pose a reasonable risk of reoffending. If they have to be released, at the least they should be *********.
    Using ********** as one method of **** prevention is problematic in that it sends the idea that testosterone predisposes men towards ******, and that all men must actively suppress their natural urges to **** (with ********** being the threat looming over their heads if they do not manage to do so). However, if ********** works with some sexual offenders, then using ********** – alone with other methods of prevention – is fine by me."

http://www.likelike.com/pollcommenta...s?poll_id=2115 is also a very good discussing, with many comments by women.

If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!