check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prodommes who have broken balls

Quote Originally Posted by ballpopper View Post

Okay, I'll bite. What the hell is ballbustingnat?
    I've never seen any pics or videos from her and her site tour is crap. It shows tame pics that don't even depict ballbusting. Anyone ever checked it out?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bustedm View Post
    Okay, I'll bite. What the hell is ballbustingnat?
    I've never seen any pics or videos from her and her site tour is crap. It shows tame pics that don't even depict ballbusting. Anyone ever checked it out?
    I broke down and tried it out. Not worth the 20 bucks in my opinion. Stay away from memeberships with this site if you can.

Big Supporter

what about street girls

From my experience most pro-dommes are not willing to consider such extreme activity. In fact I would say that in some cases one could get this from a hooker much more easily if they really wanted. Hookers generally are much more opportunists and if the price is right and they are certain that they won't get caught some would defintely do it.

In some cases hookers, especially streetgals are more familiar with violence and ready to dish it out if they have to. In many cases they will, violently, go for the balls if provoked. Also if you engage with a streetgal there is no way to trace her.

Another thing is that some hookers are much more desperate especially if on drugs and also for those on drugs they will be less inhibited. The only think I would say to a guy in this situation is that you have to be sure because once you get the right woman there is no turning back.

And when I regain consciousness and find the TV and everything from the house is missing, or I wake up in some unknown house or in some fridge or if I even do not wake up... a fetish is a fetish but life is once for the whole eternity!
    Even if you are asking a stranger to do it you need some friends in the other room keeping an eye on the situation.

Big Supporter

Fair point

Jack,

That is a fair point about the dangers associated with such risk taking behaviours. I think that if someone is totally serious about loosing his nuts then they are already operating in a frame of mind where they are taking such huge risks. I must admit the reason why I don't go to street girls is because of the fear of police action rather than a sense of personal danger.

I had a session with a dom at a dungeon...

My first time and I told her I wanted to start slow and build up. It was great (knees and squeezing were my favorites) and doing it with her was safer than a gf. She has a client who gets 300 kicks over 3 hours --- he's built up (somehow) his ability to take the punishment. No ruptured balls, but the dom told me she didn't know if he has permanent damage or not --- she gives him what he wants. Once a guy insisted on getting hit real hard and she kicked a ball up into his body. She said that men are indeed taken from the dungeon to the hospital on occasion if that's what they want or if the dom is too rough.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kestrel View Post
    My first time and I told her I wanted to start slow and build up. It was great (knees and squeezing were my favorites) and doing it with her was safer than a gf. She has a client who gets 300 kicks over 3 hours --- he's built up (somehow) his ability to take the punishment. No ruptured balls, but the dom told me she didn't know if he has permanent damage or not --- she gives him what he wants. Once a guy insisted on getting hit real hard and she kicked a ball up into his body. She said that men are indeed taken from the dungeon to the hospital on occasion if that's what they want or if the dom is too rough.
    i would like to hear more about this dom. pm me who she is, i might consider her.

Big Supporter

very unlikely but possible

I posted this is a related thread. I think that the reality is that it is possible but very unlikely to happen because in most cases a domme is a professional/business woman and this type of activity does not call for "repeat business" - Also from a business point of view there is an extreme risk for the domme because of the rare possiblity of death etc....Which would also not be good for business.

I imagine that there are some lifesyle dommes who may even get addicted to this as well and just wish to do it. Or there may be a case where the domme feels that she knows the client well enough and there is likely to be no consequence or if the money is simply too good where she will go for it. The other thing is that in many cases where this might happen I imagine a domme will not want to make it common knowledge that she has done this or does it, as in most countries there will be legal consequences.

This is why I think in some situations a hooker may be more willing as their business is more mobile and customers come and go a lot more. In some cases especially at the lower end hookers are much more opportunists and in some countries also very desperate.

This is a link to the actual case:

http://indiankanoon.org/doc/1152624/

And this is an extract from the case:

Surgeon-Lieutenant-Colonel, Lancaster, the District Medical Officer of the Nilgiris. Only the former was examined at the trial before the Sessions Court, but, after the case was referred to this Court, we desired the Sessions Judge to obtain the evidence of Dr. Lancaster also. It shows that there was a wound on the front part of the scrotum, probably produced by a wrench or twist. There were no marks of any teeth on the scrotum, but the wound was covered with dried blood. On opening the scrotum, the testicles, or glands proper were found to be "very much bruised and reduced to a pulpy condition." There was no apparent disease of the testicles. Their condition was due not to disease but to injury, and Dr. Lancaster considered that a prolonged severe squeeze of the testicles, even with the left hand of the accused, would have been sufficient to produce the appearances which he saw at the post mortem.

This seems to be very clear evidence that it is rare but possible.

Big Supporter
    Well, my interest is definitely not in non-consensual or psychotic activity, but deliberate action. Non-consensual stuff is a downer, be it from CIA black-sites in Somalia (read Scahill's expose in The Nation), or any number of assault reports.

Any Videos of Prodommes who have broken balls

While browsing the internet I have found sum harsh ball busting sessions ( Mistress Elise, Mistress Gemini etc), But there is no extreme video where intention is for rupture and it happens while in session, Where there is agreement is done on video and at the end damaged is real bad ( with long video piece showing damaged for a while with lots of bruising or blood)...Maybe this to harsh for some people

Links please....

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitemyst View Post
    Links please....
    There is a video onbbtube a stomping session that ends in the testicle popping out of the scrotum for those interested.it look brutal and isnt my cup of tea.but its there.sorry for spelling im on a mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by ballpopper View Post
    that link did nothing, I even Delete "nat" from ballbustingNAT.com ? .... why give us a Fake Link ?

Quote Originally Posted by Youthmane View Post
    that link did nothing, I even Delete "nat" from ballbustingNAT.com ? .... why give us a Fake Link ?
    Why complain about a link that is two years old? Web sites come and go.
    NAT!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clicker123 View Post
    There is a video onbbtube a stomping session that ends in the testicle popping out of the scrotum for those interested.it look brutal and isnt my cup of tea.but its there.sorry for spelling im on a mobile.
    And how do I find this video?