check the ballbusting updates here

Page 173 of 468 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 7010

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by miaomiaocowboy View Post
    Could anyone tell me what is the title of this movie & who is the actor and actress ???
    I know it's distributed by a company called Tempe Video. just IMDB it, I can't remember the name, but its about a serial killer who teaches a girl how to become a serial killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Finder View Post
    Dirk, I like the pictures in webtease 2768. Any stories and pictures featuring hot women with big tools for removing cocks and balls is very arousing for me. They could be improved:

1) show detailed images of applying tools to big cocks

2) the men should be fully erect, very aroused with the tool on their cock, or approaching their cock to remove it.

That's my 2 cents!

By the way, I like your story on Eunuch Archives. Keep it going!

Finder
    I fully agree with you Finder. I only found these teasers, they are not mine. But I got the idea that some people might like them. I do prefer the fully erect ones LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16ccvfa.jpg   043.jpg   eunuch.jpg   final.jpg   vbgh1.jpg  

Last edited by dirk; 10-27-2008 at 02:50 AM. Reason: added pics

Big Supporter

Cock cut off for real?

I was recently sent this short video, in which a man loses his little prick to a woman with a pair of shears. It looks real, and is not for the faint-hearted. It takes the girl three chops to get through the penis, and there is a lot of blood. Here the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/158001025/CO.ASX.html

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    I was recently sent this short video, in which a man loses his little prick to a woman with a pair of shears. It looks real, and is not for the faint-hearted. It takes the girl three chops to get through the penis, and there is a lot of blood. Here the link:

It's error please post a new one

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dirk View Post
    I fully agree with you Finder. I only found these teasers, they are not mine. But I got the idea that some people might like them. I do prefer the fully erect ones LOL.
    I love this kind's pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    I have an inner and personal spirituality that says "God is Female and The Castratrix is God," and this is part of what guides me in the direction I'm going.
    ths is true

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post

Please re-upload.

Talking 答复?

大家发多点美女阉割男人的图片上来啊.可惜我又不是会员不知道怎么搞.

BALLS

hello all... im new but i DO lvoe this thread! i got some drawings to post about Amazons ********** a male after a fight 1v1, full of kicks and bone breakings.

I do love all ancient aMAZONS AND fantasy related material if anyone have more (like the pag. 147 of this thread)

Movie

I uploaded a scene from a movie that may be the one referred to...the name of the movie is der todes king and the cutting clip can be downloaded at
    http://rapidshare.com/files/158220751/der_Todesking.avi

Quote Originally Posted by Boyd01 View Post
    It's error please post a new one

anyone know if this video is available elsewhere, because now he is in the ranking of 10 does not allow for free download.

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiv View Post
    For those of you into the rougher side of BB through to ********** then there’s a gazillion stories on the topic for free at ‘The Eunuch Archive’.

Use this link to get there: http://www.eunuch.org/story_index_picker.php and then just search the boxes on the right by alphabetical story title listing or by author.

New stories are added most days and have been for years. Use this link http://www.eunuch.org/new_story_index.php for the newer stuff.

Enjoy It’ll take you nearly a year to read it all!
    .....good one

Big Supporter
    Hello all,

My apologies for the error on Rapidshare. I have never used it before, and, coupled with the fact that I do not have a broadband connection, it will prove difficult to re-upload even this small clip.

If someone is prepared to send me a message via the board and disclose their e-mail address to me, I can send it as an attachment which that person can then upload. Maybe I'll even include a couple of other short videos for good measure!

Thanks for listening.

Quote Originally Posted by jigab00 View Post
    How 'bout s'more?
    J
    Those are nice pictures. This is a very interesting thread.