check the ballbusting updates here

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Nikki short pee

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Afina Kisser give the slave champagne serving in: “Nikki short pee” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections

In the words of Princess Nikki:

Afina Kisser have just used my toilet, and now I feel the urge to let my champagne flow as well. The slave is already on the floor, so I make it clear that it is a toilet, and much catch all my pee! After a short tease, I let my champagne flow in his mouth. But the loser misses a lot, so I also pee on his body. If he is a toilet, he might as well smell as one! After finish peeing I make him zip whatever he missed from the floor! This should teach him not to miss my pee from now on!

Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections Just like paradise

Big Supporter

Boots and feet

The beautiful Princess Nikki make the slave clean her boots and feet in: “Boots and feet” released today on: C4s

My slave is on his knees as he should when approaching me, and I present him for a filthy task. Outside it is dirty, and I want my boots cleaned by his useless tongue. So he have to start cleaning my soles for all the filth that might have got stuck on the street. When his tongue is done cleaning my boots, it is time for my sweaty feet. Feet always get sweaty in warm boots. But this should be a delight comparing to all the street dirt he just consumed!

Another delightful treat for the slave.

Big Supporter

Spit furry

The beautiful Princess Nikki is covered in saliva in: “Spit furry” released today on: C4s

My slave is on his knees as he should when approaching me, and I have a royal treat for him today. I want to cover him in my spit, which should be considered a privilege!

I stand above him, as I let my saliva flow from my mouth to his mouth or pathetic face, as I make sure he appreciate every second of my saliva!

Big Supporter

Cum on my boots

The beautiful Princess Nikki is allowing her slave to cum in: “Cum on my boots” released today on: C4s

I have my boots on, and my slave is told that he has to cum, and cum on my boots. So to give him a “helping hand” or should I say “helping boots” I jerk his dick with my boots. I give him a little glove job on his dick as well, just to make sure he gets quickly erected. When he cum he shoots his load on my sexy boots. I make him lick his disgusting cum of my boots. My boots should not be covered in loser slave cum!

Big Supporter

Erotic Wrestling

The beautiful Princess Nikki wrestle her victim in: “Erotic Wrestling” released today on: C4s

I just love wrestling and even more wrestling my pathetic slaves. They are chanceless against me, and today’s victim is no different! I make him suffer from my grip and my scissors, but being this close to my perfect body should be heaven enough for him!

Sexy erotic wrestling

Big Supporter

I just want to whip you!

The beautiful Princess Nikki whip the slave hard in: “I just want to whip you” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

I am feeling a little bored, and my slave showed up one day to early so I think a punishment should be in order! This will my boredom, and also give him something to think about when we have a time schedule. I tell him to give me his belt, and get on all fours. So I just start whipping his back as hard as I can. When he falls down I get even more frustrated and let his feet taste the belt! I have him stand against the wall so that I can get a clear shot at his back and his ass, and really give him a taste what he can expect the next days! I am not satisfied until he crawling on the floor!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Whipping therapy

Big Supporter

Farting girls

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Afina Kisser make the slave sniff their farts in: “Farting girls” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections

Afina Kisser and myself are having a meal with cabbage, so for sure whoever are close to us tomorrow, will smell this. The morning after we call the slave over, and needless to say, he is served our stinky, smelly farts straight in his face.

We continue the farting over and over. He is trying to pull his head away from the smell, but this is not acceptable. He must slap himself as a punishment for this. I place my ass right over his face, and serve him a couple of nice farts. To make his smelling experience total, we do some double farts in his face as well. Afina have a great idea, and she take a empty bottle.

She fart big time in the bottle, and then have the slave inhale every scent that is bottled for him. I make sure that I criticize his religion, and fart in his face, telling him this is what I think of his religion.

Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections Smell of heaven

Big Supporter

Lick our sweaty armpits clean!

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

I know my slave is a sucker for a smelly and moist armpit, and Lyen and me have been very active today. So I have the slave sniff our armpits to get acquainted to our unique odor. It is important for him to remember this!

When he is done smelling our moist pits, I have a game in mind for him. If he do good he might receive a reward, if not, there will be punishment.

Since he now should be costumed to the smells of all four pits, he has to close his eyes. We takes turns in shoving our pits on his nose, and he has to tell us which pit it is, and which arm! I am surprised! He was right all but one time, I cannot believe it!

But nevertheless there is a heavenly reward for the pit lover. He is allowed to clean all our armpits with his tongue. But he has to do it good! They are very sweaty so he needs to do a good job! When he is finished, he must smell if there is any odor left.

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Big Supporter

Wrestling boy licks my armpits

The beautiful Princess Nikki have just wrestled her victim in: “Wrestling boy licks my armpits” released today on: C4s

I just love wrestling and even more wrestling my pathetic slaves. I have just defeated my victim, and now it is time for him to worship his champion. I had him lick my sweaty ass after beating him, and now it is time for my very moist armpits. They are very sweaty after the wrestling, and I don’t want to smell up the place, so he better lick and clean my pits very well!

Loser licks the armpits

Big Supporter

Fucking the postman

The beautiful Princess Nikki teach a nosy postman a lesson in: “Fucking the postman” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

I am so sick and tired of the postman always trying to get a peak inside my apartment. Maybe he is hoping to see my naked? But I have a plan, so when he comes with my mail, I tell him that I have a secret plan with him! He probably think he has some pleasure waiting for him. But I tell him to take his clothes of, and have him start sucking my strapon. Very soon he realizes that it is my cruel pleasure that is going to be satisfied, and not his! I have him up against the wall and start fucking his "letter box" with my strapon. I just love having the power over him like this! I take him to the couch, and have him start riding the strapon. I tell him to start wanking his dick, and I expect him to cum on a countdown I have for him! He did actually good, so as a good Princess I let him suck the strapon that has just been up his ass!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Mail delivered

Big Supporter

Afina Kisser and me ass licking

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Afina Kisser allow the slave wo worship their asses in: “Facesitting and ass worship” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections;)

Afina Kisser is paying me a visit, and we decide the slave should be allowed the honor of worship our divine asses. This should be considered a privilege, and he should really appreciate this!

So we start facesitting him, making sure his tongue really gets deep inside our asses and clean whatever filth is left there. Besides there is no way for him to escape and turn his head.

We continue positioning us so that his tongue can clean and really get deep inside our asses. His tongue is ours to command. His tongue is not rested until we are satisfied!

Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections Cleaning the most beautiful asses

Big Supporter

Wrestling boy licks my feet

The beautiful Princess Nikki have just wrestled her victim in: “Wrestling boy licks my feet” released today on: C4s

I just love wrestling and even more wrestling my pathetic slaves. I have just defeated my victim, and now it is time for him to worship his champion. I had him lick my sweaty ass after beating him, I had him lick my sweaty armpits. Now comes the time to clean my sweaty feet. A losers place is beneath me, and should be grateful getting this honor after losing against me!

Loser licks the feet

Big Supporter

Tina Kay foot worship

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Kay is giving the slave an evening of feet in: “Tina Kay foot worship” released today on: C4s

I have a visit from Tina Kay, and my slave is always available for us Princesses to have some fun.. It has been a warm day, and we have been walking around in our stilettos all day. So I call the slave, and he have to start cleaning our stilettos for eventually filth from the streets. When we are satisfied, it is time to worship our sweaty feet. We start having him lick our sweaty feet, before we start to fuck his mouth with our feet.

Licking sweaty feet

Big Supporter

Tina Kay piss on my slave

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Kay give the slave a lot to drink in: “Tina Kay piss on my slave” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections

Tina is visiting me, and she needs to pee urgently. So I say I have a good solution so she does not have to walk all the way to the toilet. I have a toilet that can come to her! So I call my slave over, and make sure he does as expected. So Tina position herself over the slaves pathetic mouth, and she let the champagne flow in his toilet mouth and body. When she is done she make him swim in the piss that landed on the floor!

Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections drops from heaven

Big Supporter

Foot job paradise

The beautiful Princess Nikki give her slave a foot job with a twist in: “Foot job paradise” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

My slave have been doing great lately, and I think he is allowed to cum today. But it is not going to be just cum! I have him on his knees, and I start touching his dick with my feet. He is so easily aroused by this. But at the same time I touch his balls, and make it very clear that this foot, can easily destroy his balls! I start giving him a foot job, and he is truly enjoying my sexy feet on his pathetic dick. I keep going, and I even have him join in with his hand while I use my feet on him. So when I give him a countdown he is sure coming hard! The sperm is on my foot, and I think he should be grateful for my kindness! So he has to lick his own cum from my foot! But he got pleasure from me, so I want some fun as well, so I give him a couple of kick in his balls as a reminder who is the boss!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Beautiful feet can preform miracles